• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

Unfortunately, Joke Class SCPs are allowed here on the website
scp 040 JP many people claim that, one example is if scp 040 JP can kill 1000 swanss entities and is able to destroy the proxyverse ko then it is considered equivalent to universe prime, well even though on the web it might only get tier 10c because it's only a domestic cat with normal anomalies and getting manipulated fear is just that nothing more, I don't know why many people think that this scp is boundless, btw can you put scp 040 JP into the vsb profile? I'm fed up bro with his fans who make self-claims, many people take feats on this site even on the site it has been explained that they took these feats from the internet (not the official scp site) eg:"An unknown SCP, not much is known about it. But from what I've read on the internet, it is one of the most powerful SCPs".

Last edited:
scp 040 JP many people claim that, one example is if scp 040 JP can kill 1000 swanss entities and is able to destroy the proxyverse ko then it is considered equivalent to universe prime, well even though on the web it might only get tier 10c because it's only a domestic cat with normal anomalies and getting manipulated fear is just that nothing more, I don't know why many people think that this scp is boundless, btw can you put scp 040 JP into the vsb profile? I'm fed up bro with his fans who make self-claims, many people take feats on this site even on the site it has been explained that they took these feats from the internet (not the official scp site) eg:"An unknown SCP, not much is known about it. But from what I've read on the internet, it is one of the most powerful SCPs".
Checking Project Isorropía simply refutes the claim that 040-JP is that strong.

Checking Project Isorropía simply refutes the claim that 040-JP is that strong.
Yes, I know that, but no matter how hard I explained to the scp 040 JP fans, they said that I was just making it up,
one way is just to create the scp 040-jp profile. Can you help me? Making a scp 040 jp profile

Yes, I know that, but no matter how hard I explained to the scp 040 JP fans, they said that I was just making it up,
one way is just to create the scp 040-jp profile. Can you help me? Making a scp 040 jp profile
Knowing that they're probably the same people who'd likely dismiss VS Battles in a heartbeat, I don't think its that necessary to make one.

Knowing that they're probably the same people who'd likely dismiss VS Battles in a heartbeat, I don't think its that necessary to make one.
no bro, these people know VSB, because SCP 040 JP is not in the profile, so these people self-claim that SCP 040 JP is boundless

it's okay forget it. btw is the Nagiros proposal going to be the strongest scp? because he is universalis incartum itself, right?
By a ridiculous degree. As far as i am concerned, these gates should just simply represent different levels of information, making them below the MetaF Infosphere.

Said Infosphere is below the proxyverse, which is below the 3rd narrative layer, which is obviously below infinite narrative layers.
Btw the Proxyverse is in fact the Alpha Layer where the Swann authors lie, people get the two mixed up.

oh, btw can you give me a list of the strongest scp

Is there a reason to be made about Semiospheric entities being TD 3 in nature since they aren't bound to the Noospheres in question?

Is there a reason to be made about Semiospheric entities being TD 3 in nature since they aren't bound to the Noospheres in question?
They should be, and every entities that scale to them since they're completely above duality and transduality of the noosphere. They're also above and encompassing irregular logical operations.

They should be, and every entities that scale to them since they're completely above duality and transduality of the noosphere. They're also above and encompassing irregular logical operations.
And yet for some reason, pages like I.H. Pickman's Proposal only depict transduality 2 even though they scale to and are beyond the human noospheric framework idealizing transduality 2 to begin with.

Back