• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

I found some 682 stuff in game day it fuses with 229, scp 6871 tries erasing same as with the current last test in the killing attempts Both would be high godly if it wasn’t a concept that also existed outside of our reality, and SCP-6170 has turn into a tree and make clones.
game day?

There are tons of SCPs like this.

Can't think of a lot at the top of my head, but there's one where like an infohazard targets a dead body and makes people think it's alive. If it passes to a live person, people will think they are dead even if they're kicking and screaming their way into the furnace where they cremate dead bodies.

I don't know the exact number but the SCP is there.
Hey sorry to bother but I would like to continue talking about 055 you claimed is was important to scaling because the tale playing god, but I would like to point out SCP-5000 with over ten times the up votes and being part the reason SCP-055 and SCP-579 are together in the new Keter duty.

Hey sorry to bother but I would like to continue talking about 055 you claimed is was important to scaling because the tale playing god, but I would like to point out SCP-5000 with over ten times the up votes and being part the reason SCP-055 and SCP-579 are together in the new Keter duty.
There 2 extender cannon portrais of 055, one in the 5000 story line and one where 055 is a reallity warper ex 05 menber

In my opinion the first one makes more sense sinse It would make at least sensei the question "It is a ball?"

There 2 extender cannon portrais of 055, one in the 5000 story line and one where 055 is a reallity warper ex 05 menber

In my opinion the first one makes more sense sinse It would make at least sensei the question "It is a ball?"
3 extended canon.

In the SCP-6659. SCP-055 is an extinct race of ancient human skull. It concept get corrupted in Noosphere, makes it become anti memetic.

If 1915's profile get added, would he be possibly 1-A(as The Absence) for defeating Isabel, The Deer and possibly the Brothers Death? Also would he have NEP2 for the statment of infinitely less than nothing?

I don’t know why I didn’t say it earlier but why did we allow Kaktusverse to become its own thing it is still significantly less common and violates our standards for the verse unless we plan to change them.

What this SCPs that have only one or two significant canons outside of the original file may have them in different keys as opposed to an extended canon (Such as SCP-3589 and its Apotheosis Canon interpretation).
the example used isn't even extended canon both involved Weryllium as a writer in them it isn't really extended canon as much as amped version.

It's entirely possible for profiles to just be part of a specific canon with no Article Canon interpretation. Take 6666 for example, it is entirely part of Kaktus' canon and can't be adapted to any other canon without also being part of the Kaktusverse. As such we treat it like its part of Kaktus' canon when we make its profile.

Of course the inverse is also true, some canons are less tightly knit and are open to being adapted into other canons with one sided continuity. In that case we split the page up into the different continuities. What we name them is entirely arbitrary. Djoricverse isn't a real term. We just coined it because it was easier to say, even if some of the Djoricverse tales were written by other authors. An example of this would be 076, who has a wildly different origin story depending on where you look. Dust and Blood is entirely incompatible with SCP-4840, as such we split the profile.

It's the same deal with Lovecraft. Not all Lovecraft canon works were written by him but they're all still part of Lovecraft's canon.

Then why was the proposal to split Dr. Clef one of the most inconsistently portrayed characters on their website near instantly rejected either way the examples of Koitern and SCP-3589 should probably be removed.

Well they scale off of 3125 which is regarded as one of the strongest antimemes the Foundation has ever seen. That puts it vaguely above baseline but not anywhere clearly defined.

Well they scale off of 3125 which is regarded as one of the strongest antimemes the Foundation has ever seen. That puts it vaguely above baseline but not anywhere clearly defined.
I see, so they are still above baseline. I thought I can finally make a rematch between Featherin and The Scarlet King, but it seems SK stomp her now.

Wouldn't The High Elder Gods and The All-Mighty have Transduality as their place are beyond both Nothing and Something before Creation?

Where does the True Author rating come from (for the Swann entities)? I don't remember them being mentioned at any point in time in the articles of SCP-01, SCP 5309 or SCP-5500/5000 that were referenced.

Where does the True Author rating come from (for the Swann entities)? I don't remember them being mentioned at any point in time in the articles of SCP-01, SCP 5309 or SCP-5500/5000 that were referenced.
SCP-5500 ending A, the ending which you can't guess the killer and you get sent back to your world. Then, you meet someone who write the script and does self inserting character (Dr. Bright) who turn out to be the killer all this time.

That world is the true author's world, unaffected by Bright using SWNN engine, and your true self is one of the true author. Cmiiw.

Back