• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

Oh him yeah but say the article number it is easier to remember.

did they capture him in the extended canon? cause article obviously says he's uncontained also

found this nice series of art that explains who he is

tumblr_pxuuttahlU1vuhhhqo4_r1_500.png

tumblr_pxuuttahlU1vuhhhqo6_r1_500.png

tumblr_pxuuttahlU1vuhhhqo7_r1_500.png

tumblr_pxuuttahlU1vuhhhqo3_r1_500.png

tumblr_pxuuttahlU1vuhhhqo9_r1_500.png

tumblr_pxuuttahlU1vuhhhqo10_r1_500.png

tumblr_pxuuttahlU1vuhhhqo8_r1_500.png

tumblr_pxuuttahlU1vuhhhqo5_r1_500.png

tumblr_pxuuttahlU1vuhhhqo2_r1_500.png

I’m curious guys

Are there any Scp entries where you the reader knows the information from the article but the foundation in-universe does not know it?

also how would the foundation deal with someone like yogiri

cause the mere thought of them trying to contain/kill him would kill everyone at the foundation

I’m curious guys

Are there any Scp entries where you the reader knows the information from the article but the foundation in-universe does not know it?

cause the mere thought of them trying to contain/kill him would kill everyone at the foundation
Infohazards/memetic scp

Yes there is

Yes SCP-3309 has someone enter the discussion page.

like you can read the article and I know the information but I see the foundation doesn’t seem to know this information.

like the article says something about the Scp but the in-universe the foundation doesn’t know about that.

Also I wonder how the hell would they deal with someone like yogiri lou?

like you can read the article and I know the information but I see the foundation doesn’t seem to know this information.

like the article says something about the Scp but the in-universe the foundation doesn’t know about that.
There are tons of SCPs like this.

Can't think of a lot at the top of my head, but there's one where like an infohazard targets a dead body and makes people think it's alive. If it passes to a live person, people will think they are dead even if they're kicking and screaming their way into the furnace where they cremate dead bodies.

I don't know the exact number but the SCP is there.

That is an example they don’t know where smalls is.
Also I wonder how the hell would they deal with someone like yogiri lou?
who and why do you always call on me I am not an expert on the verse that would require me to read more of the tales.

That is an example they don’t know where smalls is.

who and why do you always call on me I am not an expert on the verse that would require me to read more of the tales.

this dude

I don’t know how that works at all so I don’t care plus it means less match options.

The Foundation already deal with anomaly like this before, The SCP-3125.

And they do it, they win. They used concept to fight againts concept. So probably the Foundation would fight yogiri using some Death's concept or something.

Not really sure
Then what about The Antimemetic Division lore, its some interesting lore about a division trying to contain what they cannot memorize, indetify, or something like that (Infohazard & Antimemetic).

It also have almost every 3125's feats too.

I found some 682 stuff in game day it fuses with 229, scp 6871 tries erasing same as with the current last test in the killing attempts Both would be high godly if it wasn’t a concept that also existed outside of our reality, and SCP-6170 has turn into a tree and make clones.

Back