• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

Wait, really??

Oh, could this Tale justify SK for having NEP? (Or maybe transdual? Idk). He predates the concept of beginning and alone in the void where nothing could ever be or not be
I already read and know that tale weeks ago
But Yeah (+ acausality type 4/5 too), at least from my understand
Yeah really

I am primarily doing this to explain reality benders in scp as well as anchors just reading the q&a gave some powers to most reality benders in the verse and the most powerful possibly some passives once I compile enough information I will turn it into a blog I plan to check the GOC handbook by the end of the week if anyone has some sources please share.

I am primarily doing this to explain reality benders in scp as well as anchors just reading the q&a gave some powers to most reality benders in the verse and the most powerful possibly some passives once I compile enough information I will turn it into a blog I plan to check the GOC handbook by the end of the week if anyone has some sources please share.
I can't think of any sources on a spontaneous basis but I do look forward to reading that blog.

What sort of lore does the Chinese branch have for the Scarlet King and SCP-3812?

I finished the basics of the blog in this sandbox just need to have someone decide if it is good to go in regards to readable, assumptions are accurate when they are made, all important information is given, and I didn't say anything that is completely wrong.

I'm gonna be honest, chief. I don't think we can apply this to our reality warpers on the site since it's very inconsistent depending on who is writing about the reality warper.

I'm gonna be honest, chief. I don't think we can apply this to our reality warpers on the site since it's very inconsistent depending on who is writing about the reality warper.
I would say "Nope"
Who care who is writing about reality warpers?
Since the Hume pages existed as common definition/guide for things already exist and/or will exist. It even linked by numerous articles about reality warpers (3001 and 3480 are examples)
Unless something directly contradict then i don't why can't we apply

These are the most basic sources of information about reality benders on their site I have stated conditions, a rather large number of articles link to one part or another of "Transcript of a lecture given by Professor ████████████", or one of the faq wait I forgot to clarify extended canon only but really you are going to say we can't because writing inconsistent SCP-096 has 2 tales on its profile that unless they pulled SCP-096 out of the sun to kill it with SCP-173 contradict each other you are going to have use ignore some of the most reliable information on reality benders in the verse because we cannot handle any potential inconsistencies. That's ridiculous, that would destroy extended canon as a viable source of information. Hell SCP-343 and SCP-239 are mentioned in the first article.

Back