• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

Question,

Does erasing concepts to the point every sentient being unable to recall it can be a good evidence to that concept manip also affecting the Noosphere as well?

If my memory is right, the Foundation also tried to contain 3812 with that conceptual pointer(i forgot the name) which 3812 resisted.

Question guys

have you heard of something In scp called

C.O.N.C.E.R.T.O

something like that. I heard it’s like a fusion of all the groups of organization in scp/something like that

also what exactly is the P.C.S. foreign office?

No.

3812's whole shtick is reality warping, retroactive reality manipulation at that.

I'd much rather attribute it to that than mind hax.

No.

3812's whole shtick is reality warping, retroactive reality manipulation at that.

I'd much rather attribute it to that than mind hax.
I know. It just that he implied to have erased an entire concept from every sentient being in his article. It's not even mind hax. It was his reality altering ability that capable to do so. Erasing a concept to the point humanity unable to remember.

What Bunny said.

Currently, on our profiles the source of 0 is IHP. 6820, 6820-A and Tufto scale roughly equivalent to it.

Uh. I know there is the SCP-6001 Compendium Phenomic Inquiry, which combines the Serpent's Hand, the Chaos Insurgency, the Manna Charitable Foundation, Wondertainment, Anderson's Robotics, the Church of the Broken God, Marshall, Carter, and Dark, Are We Cool Yet?, Nobody, The Factory, Prometheus Labs, Wilsons Wildlife Solutions, SCP-1000, Parawatch, Gamers Against Weed, SCP-4000, the Global Occult Coalition, the Unusual Incident Unit and the Foundation.

And there is this one canon where literally every GOI get almost wiped out by the GOC and need to team up to fight it.

Uh. I know there is the SCP-6001 Compendium Phenomic Inquiry, which combines the Serpent's Hand, the Chaos Insurgency, the Manna Charitable Foundation, Wondertainment, Anderson's Robotics, the Church of the Broken God, Marshall, Carter, and Dark, Are We Cool Yet?, Nobody, The Factory, Prometheus Labs, Wilsons Wildlife Solutions, SCP-1000, Parawatch, Gamers Against Weed, SCP-4000, the Global Occult Coalition, the Unusual Incident Unit and the Foundation.

And there is this one canon where literally every GOI get almost wiped out by the GOC and need to team up to fight it.

so that’s the C.O.N.C.E.R.T.O thing?

Is this in main universe scp

cause if it is then humanity is ******. Or was this just a what if/alternate universe involving this Scp-3280 thing
Well, there is no hard canon, so the implications of this specific article aren't necessarily problematic for other articles. There is an SCP article where all stars outside of our solar system were destroyed and it still wasn't a problem for other SCPs.

Well, there is no hard canon, so the implications of this specific article aren't necessarily problematic for other articles. There is an SCP article where all stars outside of our solar system were destroyed and it still wasn't a problem for other SCPs.

but isn’t humanity and foundation doomed it seems for that article

Back