• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

i made this old page.

it got deleted.

and then it brought back. i'm not interested in fixing it.

but if anyone else wants to. that's fine with me

i was telling a scp fan on reddit about the new changes scp verse will have and they said this to me.

"Tbh , VSB misses out a lot on multiple multiple basic english branch GOIs , POIs , entities and more let alone anomalies and such , not even gonna mention the tonnes of international branch materials which are virtually unheard of to them ."

Is he right or no

i was telling a scp fan on reddit about the new changes scp verse will have and they said this to me.

"Tbh , VSB misses out a lot on multiple multiple basic english branch GOIs , POIs , entities and more let alone anomalies and such , not even gonna mention the tonnes of international branch materials which are virtually unheard of to them ."

Is he right or no
Yes but it ain’t going to change any time soon.

i wish there were more scps that had resistance negation.

you think 682 can resist resistance negation?

(also how could 682 deal with reactive evolution, can he resist that too)

also how the heck can scp-4010 kill 682?

edit: Oh wait high 1-A

Quick question, since there are a bunch of 1-A SCP's now, who's the strongest 1-A SCP right now?

Didn't know this thread existed.

Uhh, 343 is pretty mid actually, in terms of AP. A few things might change that for the worse tho depending on how the revision team handles the next revision

i'll show some scp explained videos on here.

So drinking this pool water is safe outside of it but not inside? Also if you took the pool water outside of the pool and put it in a bath tub. would it be safe to take a bath in it, if it's not from the pool, besides it does make things cleaner.

also did you know that human gods also exist in scp. Thor works as a kebab seller. Eris is a live streamer and takes some of her followers life force, apolo is contained, hera is in a mainsion and attending therapy, hephastus is a blacksmith youtuber with millions of subs, the world serpent is sealed in an iceberg

Last edited:
Has anyone else made a profile for kateru hamiko? It's still funny an eldritc abstract being representing fear of the unknown got turned into a clichéd anime yandare by the foundation

True Swann works under the assumption that everything that is ever written on the SCP wiki is beneath True Swann. That includes 2747 and 3812 as well.

What is the wiki's scp discord link? I really want to participate in it
Note: I was on the scp declassified discord recently (recent days) and found a lot of interesting stuff from Wog (maybe a lot of people here already know that). Don't know if they'll help given how strict the wiki is about Wog. But the people asking about them don't care about the feat or the character ratings at all (in fact, they absolutely hate it). Some of these include: Swan is actually much higher than scp-3812 in the new pataphysic model Place-Ike (if u read SCP-6747 then that's it), to the point where you could argue it's tier 0 instead of H1A baseline, true swans are entities of 4th Narrative Layer (they don't really transcend pataphysic as a whole). There are infinitely many layers of the narrative stack and its top is Universe Prime/Mind which imagines the entirely of Existence in most absolutely way. The Kaktus cosmology/pataphysic model and scp-3812 are simply things in some universe of the second narrative layer (baseline layer), exist due Believe of entities in that universe (Placeholder use that way to explain how 3812 can co-exist in his 6747 and MetaFoundation cosmology as a whole, despite their different cosmologies. And every version of Scarlet King is actually the majority manifestation of SCP-2747, so H1A/0 SK even if we mean the old God version. There are many more interesting things than that, if we apply them, will change a lot of cosmology and tiers. And 682 + 3125 actually scale to 2747 (so H1A or 0), or at least Swan's level of existence (but they probably far below than Swan due swan literally create them)
Summary: Strongest Being in SCP (not international branch) isn't true Swan and literally there are infinite higher layers of narrative that transcend their own narrative layer/level of existence. And 3812 just too weak to the point he cant compare even Fake Swan (and probably 6820/3125, SK and 2747 too).

Back