• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

question if scp-682 had something to do with 343

why is that he has 1-A passives. (does 682 have 1-A passives?) because 343 is like low 1-C stuff. (it's about 343 and the foundation can't kill 682 something about that)

also why does he have mid-godly regen only. shouldn't he have high godly regen?

also

what was the closest anyone came to killing 682? (like they might have succeeded had they not screwed up one thing)

question if scp-682 had something to do with 343

why is that he has 1-A passives. (does 682 have 1-A passives?) because 343 is like low 1-C stuff. (it's about 343 and the foundation can't kill 682 something about that)
that isnt a thing at all, the closest you could try and reach was scaling to clef 001 and pitch haven while saying that the god from pitch is 343, but 6666 proved that otherwise stating that he is instead methuselah

Anyway I intend to do an article canon revamp for several items anyone want to make suggestions.
So far I have SCP-826, SCP-4051, SCP-3396 set and intent to do SCP-073 and two others.

Neat but from the personnel dossier: GOC codename Agent Ukelele, prior to defection. May actually be a reality warper himself. May or may not have had a child with a "nature goddess" as a teenage boy; the "goddess" was killed by the GOC, but the daughter became a (current) SCP object — if this even happened at all. Involved in a number of CK-class reality restructuring events (and may be able to remember them). Unlikely to be a manifestation of the being popularly known as the Devil, despite claims to the contrary.

According to a large number of inconsistent reports, Alto Clef may well be deceased. Other accounts insist that he's still around, now working with his former secretary, Andrea Adams. "Alto Clef" is almost certainly an alias, possibly used by a man known as Francis Wojciechoski, possibly one used by multiple individuals.

wow they're that broken.

i just wonder if scp verse will become tier 0
It should.
then they could threaten the downstreamers which are tier 0 as well.
They wouldn't, that'd require extra use of other cardinals that surpass baseline (which is the Mahlo cardinal.) And since they're inaccessible cardinal layers, simply ascending like 3812 wouldn't necessarily work to reach them.

Neat but from the personnel dossier: GOC codename Agent Ukelele, prior to defection. May actually be a reality warper himself. May or may not have had a child with a "nature goddess" as a teenage boy; the "goddess" was killed by the GOC, but the daughter became a (current) SCP object — if this even happened at all. Involved in a number of CK-class reality restructuring events (and may be able to remember them). Unlikely to be a manifestation of the being popularly known as the Devil, despite claims to the contrary.

According to a large number of inconsistent reports, Alto Clef may well be deceased. Other accounts insist that he's still around, now working with his former secretary, Andrea Adams. "Alto Clef" is almost certainly an alias, possibly used by a man known as Francis Wojciechoski, possibly one used by multiple individuals.
Just read the tale the bolded words are linked to, gives clef transmutation, lightning/weather manipulation, and blood manipulation, but I'm not doing another crt, first one was a pain.
Also, Pokemon807, Based profile picture. one of my favorite series one SCPs.

It should.

They wouldn't, that'd require extra use of other cardinals that surpass baseline (which is the Mahlo cardinal.) And since they're inaccessible cardinal layers, simply ascending like 3812 wouldn't necessarily work to reach them.

who knows maybe one day 3812 and the others could reach them.

anyway i heard maybe one day the downstreamers will be downgraded too? (i guess the goddess could be as well) only time will tell.

Hang on De. Clef should still have power nullification without equipment we agreed he uses his power to act like an anchor.

We didn't, you and Iapitus the impaler thought that. Everyone else agreed to get rid of power null. Unless you continued the debate somewhere else without me.

The entire reason people think he is an anchor in verse is because he uses his power to act like that the agreement opposed him negotiating everything as a sink destroying it.

Back