• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

Now I already have a thread about having an Article Canon key for SCP-1915, upon seeing the offset there's a whole bunch of other encounters between various powerful SCPs that would require a large CRT to update the aforementioned entities. We should maybe wait for a month or so to see if they remain on the site.
You mean Extended canon? Because The Absence still within Article Canon, directly written by Dmatix himself(which also involved/co-authored with Djoricverse).

Currently mine top 16 strongest SCPs.

1. Universe Prime

2. The Administrator

3. SCP-2747/6747-C

4. Department of Unreality

5. SCP-4010/Swann/Mary Nakayama/Overvoid Lurk

6. Proxyverse entities

7. SCP-5875

8. 001 (tufto's proposal)

9. Constants

10. SCP-4736

11. SCP-INTEGER

12. 6820/6820-A/SCP-6488

13. CORE.exe/Mnemosyne.aic

14. SCP-001 (pickmans proposal)

15. SCP-5650

16. IS/IS NOT

Last edited:
Yeah. Also need 1-A Kaktusverse key for Swann Entities.
Not sure if i'd say Ben or any Kaktusverse authors are Swann.

On an unrelated note, SCP-079 is an aspect of Mekhane, and is tier 0, so how the hell does that make sense? I think this Wiki is really underestimating Low Elder Gods fr.

Last edited:
Will The Serpent and SCP-7579 get a key named The Basilisk?
deea3069-0a0e-42dc-93bf-59a190e06327

8858a112-4b81-4f77-867d-07685d636ea5

a96cb207-7b33-49a9-a9cc-4a3c328b570a

758ee538-45e7-4e6d-9c41-1428b22114d3

Last edited:
Not sure if i'd say Ben or any Kaktusverse authors are Swann.

On an unrelated note, SCP-079 is an aspect of Mekhane, and is tier 0, so how the hell does that make sense? I think this Wiki is really underestimating Low Elder Gods fr.
I mean Ben is swann/author entities in Kaktusverse canon, so it can actually having a key for its own.

Ah, an aspect of being can have higher tier tho. Like the salmon book that manipulate math having tier 0 while in fact just an artifact to extranoospheric 3125.
And also 2747, having higher tier than the Constant when she ascend to the higher narratives.

I do hope those who scale to extranoospheric 3125 having High 1-A possibly 0.

Ah, an aspect of being can have higher tier tho. Like the salmon book that manipulate math having tier 0 while in fact just an artifact to extranoospheric 3125.
And also 2747, having higher tier than the Constant when she ascend to the higher narratives.
Well, i think there is a difference between being just a small aspect of some higher being and being an artifact of something.
As for 2747, yes he does get higher than the constant when ascending, but that's just the nature of him transcending the narratives because the constants are still bound by the narrative.

Last edited:
Well, he basically only answers random questions that fans ask about the characters, but he might be giving ideas for future stories because he talks about things that are not in his story, like the constants being members of Voruteut.
Interestingly Voruteut are beings who emerged from Voru and devourer the trees, something he said happens with Basilisk too. They are from Djoricverse.

S. D. Locke (the author of When Day Breaks) confirmed that MR. ILLUSTRATED's When Day Breaks videos are canon for The Daybreak Hub page. Then can the feats from MR. ILLUSTRATED's When Day Breaks videos be used for scaling?

Yes they can be considered canon.

This SCP is lame as hell, what does it even do? Most of the things it says are nerdy technobabble.
Well, imo it's pretty interesting, it works on different logic and language than normal and was apparently very hard to give it a number because "When pressed to give a number, the same researcher may give different counts depending on the application of SCP-7336 logic they most recently used,".

682 can adapt to 3812s narrativie abilities.

Item: Scp-3812

Tissue Test Record:
N/A

Termination Test Record:
[DATA EXPUNGED]

Note:
SCP-682 was developed Narrative manipulation's immunity from SCP 3812
Looks like it was grammatically altered, heavily doubt it will stay there as this has happened before.

Found this SCP, it mentions Tufto's proposal and Dust and Blood version of the Scarlet king, so it should probably be used for scaling.

It also mentions infinite planes of reality:

The work I have done for my latest project is of a truly arcane nature, and it has humbled me with a newfound majesty for the grand harmonic confluence of probabilities that make the realm of magic in which we exist possible. Our standing in the cosmos is but one level in an infinite structure of countless rising and falling planes of existence; octave over octave over octave, the planes ascend further still. It is truly amazing.

Back