• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

There's a chance that SCP-3812 scaling like this could potentially downgrade SCP instead of upgrading it. The logic of the Noosphere scaling to High 1-A relies on SCP-3812's 1-A+ structure being below it, without which it would only be 1-A from scaling to the Acidverse.
Not really, sure in the past CRT that the Noosphere scaled above 3812 is the reason why it's being High 1-A, but now there's other the reason why High 1-A Noosphere still wouldn't affected by 3812 scaling; the Noosphere contains the idea of aleph numbers and inaccessible cardinal. Not in physical sense but in its abstractions.

From Ovens' cosmology blog :

The Noosphere's current High 1-A rating is very closely related to the last bits of information presented in this section(SCP-7650). To recapitulate: It is the World of Platonic Forms that completely transcends the concrete universe, which is its shadow populated by imperfect copies of the abstract ideas existing within itself. These ideas contain and transcend all variations of their particulars, with the concept of a circle for instance including all circle-sphere objects, whether they be a two-dimensional circle, a three-dimensional sphere, a fourth-dimensional hypersphere and any and all hyper-dimensional sphere-like objects. As the last bit states, this inclusion is completely independent of dimensionality, and if, for instance, an object with an inaccessible cardinal's worth of dimensions suddenly came to exist, it would be derived from one of the Forms in the Noosphere regardless.

A system of mathematics called Paramaths, a form of bending the fabric of the universe and causing more phenomenon by altering the said anomalous equation, like SCP-001-EX.

Anyways while the thought of tier 0 SCP-3812 is reactionary, I don't know where in the grander cosmology will it be placed, glad its being looked over.
Now if you think hard enough about it. If, ever 3812 become tier 0, it would only scale above IS and IS NOT while still contained within Pickman's Proposal/Universal Narrative. So yeah, that would just upgrade Pickman and few others who scale to it, to absurd level of tier 0.
But keep the hope low for I'm 70%+ sure Saikou wouldn't agree to it.

Alright so @AlephNullscp showed clef scales to icky and this is why I question our scaling sometimes.
2-A to low 1-C clef with reality warping.
Want to bring this up, a lot of people on the wiki are uninformed of the unique power nullification that the SCP Universe possesses that doesn't care about layers or resistances

There is a WoG statement that says that narrative dimensions supersede temporal dimensions; does this have any effect on scaling?
3db1d61e-11b7-4aa6-b4a3-c3a5db6de5a6

Last edited:
I might need help here, in this article it talks about ascending through universes like flypaper, would it count for qualitative superiority since the universes are contained within each other and not just separate? and if so, since there's a mention of countless "dimensions", should it be tiered to 1-B?

I might need help here, in this article it talks about ascending through universes like flypaper, would it count for qualitative superiority since the universes are contained within each other and not just separate? and if so, since there's a mention of countless "dimensions", should it be tiered to 1-B?
Does this belong to any specific canon?

This thread explains that qualitative superiority might not matter for universes contained within each other to be dimensionally higher since they are already proving qualitative superiority.

Want to bring this up, a lot of people on the wiki are uninformed of the unique power nullification that the SCP Universe possesses that doesn't care about layers or resistances
how does that work?, I read the tale, but it just seem to be reality bending clowns (pretty funny, i must say), am i missing something?

If he only traveled at 2 km/s then said feat would be an outlier.
That's what I'm saying though, he'd need to travel at 11 km/s to escape the gravity of Earth, its more likely that he'd jump that fast to escape it and then settle at 2 km/s afterwards.

how does that work?, I read the tale, but it just seem to be reality bending clowns (pretty funny, i must say), am i missing something?
In the first or second section of this thread, Lou did say that he scales to them which would make him 4-A by now instead of Low 1-C.

Seems like The Absence will gain new resistance(plot manip), he's no-selling 2747 and 3143 effect. 3143 probably would have some upgrade for affecting The Absence for a brief moment before turned into sands.

Kind of lazy for, whoever wrote those two encounters, to just say it had no effect. I suppose that's the nature of the absense to just no sell everything but nonetheless fatuous.

SCP-1915 - A former Euclid class reality bender that have undergone a drastic change in behavior.SCP-2747 - A phenomenon involving discussions of fictitious or non-existent media, dwelling in metafictional narratives.A procedural protocol has been suggested to invoke SCP-2747 for the purpose of containing and possibly neutralizing the effects of SCP-1915. The fragmented remnants of SCP-2747 have been discovered dispersed within the vicinity of SCP-1915. The factors contributing to this occurrence are presently undetermined. SCP-1915 was last observed departing from the vacinity shortly after, no significant damage can be seen. -Nobody
SCP-1915 - A former Euclid-class reality bender that has undergone a significant behavioral transformation.SCP-3143 - A sentient intrafictional entity with the ability to render portions of reality into a narrative resembling a script derived from hard-boiled and noir crime fiction.SCP-3143 executed an action resulting in the flattening of SCP-1915 into an environment reminiscent of a noir-like alleyway. This action, however, displayed no observable impact on SCP-1915. Subsequent to the incident, SCP-1915 disengaged and distanced itself from SCP-3143, subsequently leaving SCP-3143 within the confines of SCP-1915's sand-based surroundings. In a subsequent development, SCP-3143 underwent a process of assimilation by the sands associated with SCP-1915. SCP-3143 has consequently been reclassified as neutralized. —Nobody
Now I already have a thread about having an Article Canon key for SCP-1915, upon seeing the offset there's a whole bunch of other encounters between various powerful SCPs that would require a large CRT to update the aforementioned entities. We should maybe wait for a month or so to see if they remain on the site.

SCP-3812 - A powerful reality-altering entity, formerly Sam Howell, a non-anomalous African-American presumed deceased in 1996. It is powerful enough to access levels of reality superior to our own, although the capabilities of this property are still debated.SCP-001-SWANN - A group of beings who reside on a higher level of reality than ours, and are capable of manipulating our multiverse through the acts of writing and imagining.The gods tried to outshine the star in every way, but the more they tried, the more they themselves were overshadowed. The star may not be as dominant as the gods, but it will never truly die. For the more it goes out, the more it lights up. - Anonymous
Bro, they are TRYING

Back