• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3 Dimensional SCP scaling, stats, and powers revision

Lou_change

He/Him

Introduction​

Hello this CRT is about a bunch of the scps that don't have more or less dimensions then we have.

Speed should be unknown, the context of the current feat seems to actually be about how fast it can eat give it refers to square meters and not just meters and the source of the quote is the end of a paragraph referring to it's feeding habits, should probably have a host as standard equipment with average human stats, and emotion manipulation for increasing confidence in stressful situations(SCP-021's article)
Should have varies with ammunition for its tier(SCP-044's article)
Remove chain manipulation doesn't exist anymore, and possibly metal manipulation as well it is part of their body and we don't give robots metal manipulation, give Instinctive Action, and bodily weaponry(SCP-070's article)
Should be 10-C at least 9-B with bite as other than it's eating habits and regen it is seemingly normal it also should have 10-C for durability because you can eat yours without harming yourself(SCP-524's article)
Are heat feats still allowed for AP either way SCP-3016 lacks a calculation
Possibly 5-B overtime should be removed
Inorganic Physiology type one via fossils being rock (SCP-250's article)
Obelisk is not a material, should have unknown AP as we don't know its mass to find KE and it cuts at a molecular level ignoring durability
Made partial out of human flesh aka not inorganic
let's see in Arm-ageddon which is article canon he creates a naked singularity which with SCP-4028's lance and SCP-1233 using caused "The dragon exploded in a blinding supernova of light, because Armando hadn't taken any quantum physics classes." This dragon's egg was the source of SCP-1233's 6-B feat and the dragon almost certainly scales also SCP-4028 and his horse survive and travel in the vacuum of space and shatters the dragon's eye so I think both technically scale to the dragon
Remove the last five abilities they are wrong besides maybe clairvoyance and add Telekinesis and Illusions(SCP-4975's article)
Uses a ke feat and Alpha should probably have some type of immortality
the only two feats that actually happen are tearing up a car unproven to be casual and not 8-C and the durability feat also not 8-C(SCP-204's article)
Heavily implied to not actually have mind effecting powers(SCP-804's article)
SCP-1447-1 is listed as 9-B which is likely incorrect it can only damage the walls very slightly overtime and it moves very fast meaning realistically it could be around 10-B and do that which seems more likely, it's durability is also probably wrong given the fact 9-A attacks usually destroy a human body and high caliber munitions temporarily disrupt SCP-1447-1's physical form implying it is actually in the 9-C range it also needs a regeneration level
Getting your head shot off is not a durability feat
TwistedGears-Kaktus Proposal which is co written by SCP-2399's author reveals it's file was made up as cover story meaning it didn't actually cause the red spot
Should have an extended cannon key that scales to his brother
their 8-C feat could have been done by a 9-B over time
Why is it 9-C article canon it is larger than most megafauna that should be at least 9-B second higher with size manipulation we already give it empowerment, extended canon is 8-A for killing members of a race with 4-C durability

Will only comment on some of this
021's speed being unknown is just ???, we know how much it can eat in an hour, you can't do that without moving so
Suppose the empathic manipulation is fair, also I don't think a host should be standard equipment since we don't give parasites in general stuff like that

044 is probably okay, but we don't really know the lower end stuff so

021's speed being unknown is just ???, we know how much it can eat in an hour, you can't do that without moving so
Yes but I don't think eating is the best thing to use as a speed feat.
I don't think a host should be standard equipment since we don't give parasites in general stuff like that
Okay but it is a tattoo it can't exist off of human skin so unless we are going to claim it it just goes on a flayed piece of skin or something I think it should have a host.

We don’t know how it eats for one does it swallow prey whole, does it chew, how about change it to at least below average human speed and add more context to explain what we mean by clearing a square meter
So what SBA reduces it to a pile of pigments, we have it end up on a piece of flayed skin.

also could you @ some supporters

No to the SCP-021 speed stuff. Its speed 'feat' still shows limitations in movement. And there is no realistic way it'd be Normal Human in speed or higher anyway. I also don't really want to give it a human as "equipment", since 021 has no real control over them. The Emotion stuff is fine, though.

Fine for SCP-044. Though I'd note the current High 6-C rating at "At most High 6-C", since it's not confirmed if 044 can reach 100% mass-to-energy conversion.

The Chains are manipulated in a supernatural fashion, so it's definitively metal manipulation (which is already on the profile). I don't think Instinctual Reactions should be on the file, since the wings simply act on their own. It's not instincts from 070 itself.

No need to change SCP-524. It's durable enough to survive it eating through steel, and it never uses any non-eating attacks in combat, so there is no need to note 10-C.

Heat feats are fine, though 3016 probably should be downgraded to Unknown, yes.

No need to remove SCP-6959's tier, I think.

SCP-250 stuff is fine.

314 should just have its material noted to be 'vaguely metallic' rather than obelisk. No need to remove its AP also. It's sharpened to a molecular level, but that doesn't mean it entirely ignores durability. It still needs some degree of force.

956 is still for the most part Inorganic, with human tissues only composing a part of it. It's fine as is.

Don Quixote could get an EU key in the physical world where it scales to 6-B, yes. 3589 shouldn't, however. Its only direct contribution to the fight against the dragon was producing a singularity arm for the Moon Champion to throw. It doesn't directly scale to being able to harm it.

Ironically, I'm fairly sure that the Moon Champion throwing a arm-sized singularity would be far higher than its current rating. But we don't have time to calc that rn.

Regarding 4975, you can't just say "This is wrong" without elaboration. These seems fine from what I see.

For 060, again, you can't just say "it should have some immortality" or "we should use the KE feat" or shit like that. Provide actual calcs or specific abilities you want to see added.

SCP-204 seems fine. It probably should be 9-B, and 9-B, likely 9-A in EU.

804 does possess memetic abilities, as noted in its article. These are just more minor than thought.

1447 stuff seems fine. 9-C durability for handling low level gun fire and At least 10-B is probably fine, given how minor the damage it does.

1788 is still 9-C, so it doesn't matter too much.

We don't know how much of SCP-2399's article is faked, and I'd rather not assume anything other than its recovery story is fake. So it should probably keep its tier.

Do we have any feats of 4233 being comparable to the Moon Champion? We can't just scale them like that.

4640 could probably be downgraded to at least 9-B. Though I would fuse its two latter keys together. Nothing indicates the incident boosted it in any way.

We have no way of clearly giving 4715 anything higher than 9-C, as a lot of megafauna is 9-C. Also it should stay 8-A in EU. I wouldn't want to scale anyone directly to 1000's durability, given how impervious to damage they're described as. I'd just reword that section.

The Chains are manipulated in a supernatural fashion
where is that stated
I don't think Instinctual Reactions should be on the file, since the wings simply act on their own. It's not instincts from 070 itself.
The definition of Instinctive Action is "the ability to act without the need for conscious thought." SCP-070 meets the definition.
No need to change SCP-524. It's durable enough to survive it eating through steel, and it never uses any non-eating attacks in combat, so there is no need to note 10-C.
Grizzly Bear and other real world animal profiles don't scale to their bite force.
Heat feats are fine, though 3016 probably should be downgraded to Unknown, yes.
My bad
No need to remove SCP-6959's tier, I think
it would destroy the planet via absorption aka hax not ap
956 is still for the most part Inorganic, with human tissues only composing a part of it. It's fine as is.
Fur, sugar, and in some cases glue are also organic
Regarding 4975, you can't just say "This is wrong" without elaboration. These seems fine from what I see.
I mean I can but I guess I will elaborate now. Astral Projection is "the ability to separate one's spirit/soul from one's body" we have no proof souls are involved, "Was completely unable to be detected by Foundation personnel before, during, and after attacking a local man" because it was not actually there given it was being filmed in it's containment cell this is also why "When fired upon by Foundation personnel the bullets passed right through it". I suggest perception manipulation because the victim of the attack saw it before being killed, and Telekinesis because nothing else fits the bill.
For 060, again, you can't just say "it should have some immortality"
It is a skeleton I assumed type 7 was obvious but I also wondered if type 4 and 8 are warranted given it comes back when more of it's trees are burnt
"we should use the KE feat"
no the problem is the profile currently uses a KE feat attacks people with grapples not by ramming them according to its article
804 does possess memetic abilities, as noted in its article. These are just more minor than thought.
It was written by sorts who was most likely referring to non anomalous memetics and wrote this
We don't know how much of SCP-2399's article is faked, and I'd rather not assume anything other than its recovery story is fake. So it should probably keep its tier.
What recovery story? Anyway we know the article is a cover story and we don't know what is actually true about the article if anything is so I see no reason to assume anything about it is true.
Do we have any feats of 4233 being comparable to the Moon Champion? We can't just scale them like that.
No but we already assume he is possibly comparable and SCP-4233 acknowledges his brother as faster it would be odd if he didn't acknowledge SCP-1233 as stronger unless SCP-1233 isn't stronger.
We have no way of clearly giving 4715 anything higher than 9-C, as a lot of megafauna is 9-C. Also it should stay 8-A in EU. I wouldn't want to scale anyone directly to 1000's durability, given how impervious to damage they're described as. I'd just reword that section.
It is taller than and comparable in weight to some elephants and no it definitely scales it killed SCP-1000 that happened it doesn't have hax that would allow it to so it has to be because ap but here is the fun part the author implies it fought both SCP-682 and SCP-076 (it is also by the same person who wrote SCP-6004 if that's worth anything)
this could be resolved a few ways it finally getting a varies tier, SCP-1000 not having 4-C durability for not being harmed by magic they resist, or 4-C for everyone

Last edited:
It's not stated to be a machine and the control it has over its chains is too great to be through just swinging the wings around. So it does have control over its chains on a degree higher than normal.

524 is not a normal animal. Notably, its strength for its size is a lot more than normal animals of its size. And even then, bears are still scaled to their own forces they can output. Again, no reason to note 10-C as a relevant thing on its profile.

Hax and AP aren't always separate to this degree. If you're able to apply your hax to a certain scale and thus destroy things at a certain scale, it's still tierable. Just not scaleable to other stats.

Those materials don't really make up a proper living being though. This thing doesn't have biological functions or anything of the like. And this material doesn't exist in biological beings in such a way anyway.

There is no real need for souls to be specifically mentioned I think. This thing is projecting a non-corporeal aspect of itself. Which is pretty much what Astral Projection is. Similarly, this projection is intangible and invisible. Though it should be mentioned that those things only apply to its weird projection and not the thing itself.

I suppose those immortalities are fine. The KE is still fine I believe. It's not like the thing slows down when grappling people so it'd still be impacting them at great speeds.

I suppose that's fine for 804 then.

Yeah, except ignoring literally an entire article just because another article said "Yeah we made a cover up about it" is stupid. It's still clearly the same entity, and most of the information we know about it comes from the original article. Nothing in the 001 proposal relies on parts of the original article being a lie outside of how they got their hands on it.

I suppose a possibly for a EU key for 4233 works.

Strength for characters also depends on speed, which is unknown for this thing. And no, I am not scaling anyone to 4-C. Really the most I can say is that there is no reasons to think 4715 killed the specific Kaktusverse incarnation of SCP-1000, which is notably divergent from the average depiction. So no.

Those materials don't really make up a proper living being though. This thing doesn't have biological functions or anything of the like. And this material doesn't exist in biological beings in such a way anyway.
We already banned wooden objects from being considered inorganic how is this different.
There is no real need for souls to be specifically mentioned I think. This thing is projecting a non-corporeal aspect of itself. Which is pretty much what Astral Projection is. Similarly, this projection is intangible and invisible. Though it should be mentioned that those things only apply to its weird projection and not the thing itself
okay is perception manipulation okay
ignoring literally an entire article just because another article said "Yeah we made a cover up about it" is stupid.
I agree but we can’t actually confirm anything in it’s article is true and we have evidence of the contrary so I don’t really know what to do if you all think that is the best option then sure.
And no, I am not scaling anyone to 4-C. Really the most I can say is that there is no reasons to think 4715 killed the specific Kaktusverse incarnation of SCP-1000, which is notably divergent from the average depiction. So no.
It references SCP-2932 so there is reason to assume as such anyway that would still leave it scaling to Able

I suppose a possibly for a EU key for 4233 works.
I mean the whole reason he goes out of the sea is to get his brother to help him fight underwater
I feel like if they were equal in strength (With EC 1233 beingg country level) I really doubt he'd call him purely for speed

Stuff very distantly made out of once organic stuff isn't the same as "literally just chunks of a tree". Shit like sugar and glue absolutely isn't organic enough for anything relating abilities to matter.

Perception Manip seems fine enough to me.

There is really no need to assume basic facts about it are false. The point of it even being included in another storyline isn't to entirely rewrite everything about it, just placing its role in a different context. It's been given a cover story, there is no reasons to assume that facts about it and how it functions are false.

SCP-2932 is made by Kaktus but it existed outside of Project Paragon for a while. And so I wouldn't consider mentions of it to mean it MUST be Kaktusverse. We essentially only have these choices:

-Assuming it only killed 1000 through Unknown ways that doesn't involve striking them with 4-C amount of forces. Only scale it to 8-A for overpowering the monkeys.

-Ignore the monkey scaling and just scale it to 076, who is 8-A too.

-Don't scale to Kaktusverse at all and just make it 9-A via scaling off 076 (Though I'd need the source on that)

Stuff very distantly made out of once organic stuff isn't the same as "literally just chunks of a tree". Shit like sugar and glue absolutely isn't organic enough for anything relating abilities to matter.
Organic manipulation
Assuming it only killed 1000 through Unknown ways that doesn't involve striking them with 4-C amount of forces. Only scale it to 8-A for overpowering the monkeys
Completely unfounded
Don't scale to Kaktusverse at all and just make it 9-A via scaling off 076 (Though I'd need the source on that)
i have provided that

this could be resolved a few ways it finally getting a varies tier, SCP-1000 not having 4-C durability for not being harmed by magic they resist

I literally just said that highly transformed material like sugar or glue does not qualify as "organic" under pretty much any sane definition of the power.

Also no. It's made clear that 1000 is immune to both magic and normal weaponry. It's not just specifically immune to magic or something.

Really I'd much rather scale this thing to 9-A than to the very weird Kaktusverse 1000.

I literally just said that highly transformed material like sugar or glue does not qualify as "organic" under pretty much any sane definition of the power.
They are still under the official definition if you disagree change it
Also no. It's made clear that 1000 is immune to both magic and normal weaponry. It's not just specifically immune to magic or something.
Physicals only go up to 8-A, magic goes up to 4-C there is a big difference there

Not all users of organic manip have uses as wide as described there, though. And we very much do have characters made out of stuff derived from organic matter like oil, glue or paper listed with Inorganic Physiology. So precedent would allow this to remain.

I don't care. This mystical immunity to damage hasn't been shown to differentiate between magical and physical damage, we aren't going to assume there is such a difference.

Not all users of organic manip have uses as wide as described there, though. And we very much do have characters made out of stuff derived from organic matter like oil, glue or paper listed with Inorganic Physiology. So precedent would allow this to remain.
Could you provide examples
don't care. This mystical immunity to damage hasn't been shown to differentiate between magical and physical damage, we aren't going to assume there is such a difference
as opposed to assuming that the creature that so far only used physical attacks to kill people didn’t use physical attacks to kill the people it killed

524 is not a normal animal. Notably, its strength for its size is a lot more than normal animals of its size. And even then, bears are still scaled to their own forces they can output. Again, no reason to note 10-C as a relevant thing on its profile.
It can literally eat itself meaning so it would have to have less then 9-B durability, and it is never noted as having higher then normal strength besides its biteforce so it is most likely 10-C with a 9-B bite force. Also https://vethelpdirect.com/pet-health-library/management-rabbit-fighting/
Rabbits uses their claws to fight.

Back