• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

Why does this tale represent infosphere above semiosphere and petashere? And why are all of them contained within one universe?

Why does this tale represent infosphere above semiosphere and petashere? And why are all of them contained within one universe?
map1.png

this?you know,there is universal narratives,so,probably is reffering to that,remember,every universe has a narratives,so they will have a universal narrative.

Please do this elsewhere as the SCP revision team aka the people who actually know what they are doing simply refuse to interact with this thread anyway I am going to remind you all SCP is already on thin ice compared most things on this wiki and several staff have expressed concern about allowing it in the revisions that lead to the current statistics. So I recommend you leave talk about anything tier 1 and above to the revision team.

Please do this elsewhere as the SCP revision team aka the people who actually know what they are doing simply refuse to interact with this thread anyway I am going to remind you all SCP is already on thin ice compared most things on this wiki and several staff have expressed concern about allowing it in the revisions that lead to the current statistics. So I recommend you leave talk about anything tier 1 and above to the revision team.
ok

Ok, but like, i don't understand why i can't ask questions though. I thought that was interesting but apparently you already know about that. So, i'm sorry if i am being annoying.

Ok, but like, i don't understand why i can't ask questions though. I thought that was interesting but apparently you already know about that. So, i'm sorry if i am being annoying.
You can ask questions but when the entire thread becomes dedicated to it along with the fact I don’t think most of the people here are qualified to answer these things. I don’t see how it is a good idea.

in the same map is stated that the infosphere exist in all the omniverse,and is not limited to just one universe.
actually,anything in scp is never limited to one universe or narrative
So SCP-3001 is somewhere around the level of the infosphere then? that might make a certain character op beyond belief.

So SCP-3001 is somewhere around the level of the infosphere then? that might make a certain character op beyond belief.
narrativistics and you already explain that,the thing of narratives,pataphysics and ontologi(actually ontologi is used in this scp)says that is not limited to any universe,multiverse,pataverse(what ever does that mean)phase space(the same has the previos one)noosphere,percpetions,narrative substance,etc.and continue.
meaning that the fact that there is a infosphere in a local universe,is not contradictory to anything,because of the law of narratives(like the last one in the narrativistics is says)

also,i find something about pataverse.
For a more scientific definition of SCP-5507’s location in the “Pata-verse”, we first have to define the term “Planes of Reality”, a term derived from study of SCP-3812, SCP-1304 and [DATA EXPUNGED], along with several other items. A plane of reality is not equivalent to a universe - some planes may contain several universes or perhaps several multiverses. Planes of reality exist on several levels, with each level containing potentially billions of these planes, growing exponentially the lower we go. For reference, we define our level as Level 0.

SCP-5507 does indeed not exist on any of these fully-defined levels. So then how does it exist at all? Well, our current best theory is that the SCP Database acts as a level in between levels - a Level -0.5, if you will. The reason it isn’t Level -1 is that the database is not meant to exist as a completely new universe/narrative, but due to some way reality works, it still ended up detached from our world.

Anyways an SCP related to the 256,713 tier was made, and it basically explains that the difference between each tier would be much larger than the difference between High Outerversal and Boundless, effectively making it close to Universe Prime in scope.

I don't get why SCP-1440 has two keys. The rules are that Article Canon is for the file and any logs and tales coming directly from the original author while Extended Canon is for the wider interpretation of the SCP across all writings. Dmatix wrote SCP-1440, Thrice, and Empty Nights for SCP-1440's main storyline, which should all be Article Canon. The only Extended Canon I could find for SCP-1440 was his role in Djoric's The Real Adventures in Capitalism, which has no noteworthy feats or additions for him due to his role being relegated to losing a game of cards with the Small Death.

I don't get why SCP-1440 has two keys. The rules are that Article Canon is for the file and any logs and tales coming directly from the original author while Extended Canon is for the wider interpretation of the SCP across all writings. Dmatix wrote SCP-1440, Thrice, and Empty Nights for SCP-1440's main storyline, which should all be Article Canon. The only Extended Canon I could find for SCP-1440 was his role in Djoric's The Real Adventures in Capitalism, which has no noteworthy feats or additions for him due to his role being relegated to losing a game of cards with the Small Death.
Djoricverse made the brothers tier 1

SCP is a massive verse that updates so regularly that by the time we analyse something, 5 new things come up to expand upon or contradict it.

We understand it's frustrating to not get any answers for stuff regarding the cosmology and high tiers but the revision team can't answer every question as and when they pop up. The worst thing for us now is misinformation, which spreads around the internet like wildfire in the case of SCP.

Give us some time to work on the SCP cosmology thread so at least some of your questions can be answered.

in the same map is stated that the infosphere exist in all the omniverse,and is not limited to just one universe.
actually,anything in scp is never limited to one universe or narrative
So is this omniverse here a different one from the one in kaktusverse? Where IS NOT was stated to exist outside of the "omniverse"?

The nevermeant is outside of the Infosphere?

Doesn't that just.. not make sense in the slightest?
Infosphere here is depicted weirdly. It shows it being inside a timeline instead of encompassing every timeline. So it probably isn't literally outside of the Infosphere.

Anyways an SCP related to the 256,713 tier was made, and it basically explains that the difference between each tier would be much larger than the difference between High Outerversal and Boundless, effectively making it close to Universe Prime in scope.
Not even close. It would jump the Constants to possibly infinitely inaccessible since the Constants >>>> those tiers like Rabbit said. And 3rd Narrative/Proxyverse being further beyond it and so on.

Not even close. It would jump the Constants to possibly infinitely inaccessible since the Constants >>>> those tiers like Rabbit said. And 3rd Narrative/Proxyverse being further beyond it and so on.
Wouldn't that make constants only multiple Inaccessibles into tier 0?

Back