• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

So if i understood that correctly, infinite narratives that are infinite layers into tier 0 would be somewhere inside of those 200,000+ tiers? And universe prime is beyond them?
Ehh not really
Saikou told me 200,000+ tiers <<<<<< Constants

No i meant how many layers into tier 0 are they? Like infinite?
I say "IDK/I don't know" lol
Depends on you interpreting what those 260k tiers are?
Saikou thinks they are layers into tier 0 (which is low ball according to him, because the difference between the two tiers gets bigger the higher your tier, Tier V/Patasphere (Tier 0 in vbw) and Tier 0 (Physical reality) have not as big a gap as Tier V and Tier VI,...), to me they are Tier -tens of thousands

5800 scales to the Noosphere, not the other way around. Merely containing some form of mathematical hierarchy isn't tierable without further information. It also only contains uncountables prior to the inaccessible cardinal, which is solidly less impressive than the Noosphere already is.
That's not true, we (SCP REVISION TEAM) are doing a blog explaining SCP cosmology. It's that inaccessible mention that makes the Noosphere not only contain them, but also potentially make anything from High-1A a Tier 0 (According to Ultima)

I say "IDK/I don't know" lol
Depends on you interpreting what those 260k tiers are?
Saikou thinks they are layers into tier 0 (which is low ball according to him, because the difference between the two tiers gets bigger the higher your tier, Tier V/Patasphere (Tier 0 in vbw) and Tier 0 (Physical reality) have not as big a gap as Tier V and Tier VI,...), to me they are Tier -tens of thousands
I thought you misunderstood my comment meaning "how far into tiers would constants be" even though they are beyond them.

Shouldn't they logically be more than infinite layers into tier 0? If tier V is Patasphere and there are infinite amount of Pataspheres tier Vl would be infinite layers into tier 0 and so on until the final tier. But the constants are completely beyond all of the tiers altogether. So i think they are like many infinite inaccessibles into tier 0.

I thought you misunderstood my comment meaning "how far into tiers would constants be" even though they are beyond them.

Shouldn't they logically be more than infinite layers into tier 0? If tier V is Patasphere and there are infinite amount of Pataspheres tier Vl would be infinite layers into tier 0 and so on until the final tier. But the constants are completely beyond all of the tiers altogether. So i think they are like many infinite inaccessibles into tier 0.
Don't really understand why Tier VI has to be infinite layers into tier 0. Either way, there will be an upgrade (yeah that's spoiler)

So if i understood that correctly, infinite narratives that are infinite layers into tier 0 would be somewhere inside of those 200,000+ tiers? And universe prime is beyond them?
Maybe. Universe Prime is to infinite inaccessible transcendences what High 1-A is to 1-A+.
Because there are infinite Pataspheres. So shouldn't all of them be in tier V?
The SCP multiverse has infinite timelines, and all of them have a Patasphere defining their narrative timeline, each of which is one layer above baseline Tier 0 due to transcending the baseline Tier 0 Seminosphere, but the Infosphere is only two layers above baseline Tier 0, not infinitely so, for the same reason transcending a Low 2-C universe and a 2-A multiverse are both Low 1-C.

Maybe. Universe Prime is to infinite inaccessible transcendences what High 1-A is to 1-A+.

The SCP multiverse has infinite timelines, and all of them have a Patasphere defining their narrative timeline, each of which is one layer above baseline Tier 0 due to transcending the baseline Tier 0 Seminosphere, but the Infosphere is only two layers above baseline Tier 0, not infinitely so, for the same reason transcending a Low 2-C universe and a 2-A multiverse are both Low 1-C.
Well, back when tiers for those structures was decided we didn't have those tier information. Which i think really amps up the infosphere far beyond just two layers into tier 0.

That's not true, we (SCP REVISION TEAM) are doing a blog explaining SCP cosmology. It's that inaccessible mention that makes the Noosphere not only contain them, but also potentially make anything from High-1A a Tier 0 (According to Ultima)
So if i understood you right, noosphere will become baseline 0?

Well, back when tiers for those structures was decided we didn't have those tier information. Which i think really amps up the infosphere far beyond just two layers into tier 0.
I think what he means is that the Pataspheres may not be stacked like higher dimensions but instead The Infosphere would be like a multiverse of infinite Pataspheres.

"The Creator had countless aspects, avatars, incarnations, and manifestations across all of the infinite layers of existence, innumerable layers of nonexistence, and the numberless layers of transcendent reality beyond the conceptual duality and distinction between existence and nonexistence."

Is this type 2 or type 3 transduality?
This would be NEP type 2 but on a level that Sun Wukong can only dream of, but this would be infinite^infinite layers of Transduality 2.

Also, do you know the answer to this?
So if i understood you right, noosphere will become baseline 0?

So my guess was right all along, since the in-universe researcher mentioned inaccessible cardinal it should've been exist in the noosphere.

If it's accepted, does it mean SCP's NEP (like IS NOT) is "innumerable layers"?
It already is and it already transcends every setting of nonexistence like Sun Wukong and Anos/Graham

With the article, SCP would have the most uninteractable characters on the wiki far exceeding that of other NEP Type 2 beings.

Ok don't get mad please, but i have one question: i heard Chinese branch scp mentions some large cardinals such as V = Ultimate L, is that true?

If it's accepted, does it mean SCP's NEP (like IS NOT) is "innumerable layers"?
It already did, and those in the article scale to the noosphere.
In term of NEP, it should be Neverwere (type 1 NEP) << regular Pattern Screamers(NEP type 2) <<< infinite layers of conceptual nonexistance in the noosphere < the Not/kaktusverse gods(Paragons of IS)/djoricverse gods(isabel/brothers death/scarlet king; their NEP type 2 is above standard conceptualization and being emptier than regular void and more hollow than pattern screamers) < The Absence(its type 1 actually implied to being superior to Isabel at her full potential) < Paragons of IS NOT < Paragon of Names < IS < SCP-3930/IS NOT < specific Pattern Screamers(CORE.exe; total nonexistance to the level of Pataspehere, lacking narrarive dimension)

It already did, and those in the article scale to the noosphere.
In term of NEP, it should be Neverwere (type 1 NEP) << regular Pattern Screamers(NEP type 2) <<< infinite layers of conceptual nonexistance in the noosphere < the Not/kaktusverse gods(Paragons of IS)/djoricverse gods(isabel/brothers death/scarlet king; their NEP type 2 is above standard conceptualization and being emptier than regular void and more hollow than pattern screamers) < The Absence(its type 1 actually implied to being superior to Isabel at her full potential) < Paragons of IS NOT < Paragon of Names < IS < SCP-3930/IS NOT < specific Pattern Screamers(CORE.exe; total nonexistance to the level of Pataspehere, lacking narrarive dimension)
And guess what, The Department of Unreality transcends all of this to the point where Swann can't find them.

Also IS is actually comparable to SCP-3930 due to existing before the Paragon of Names just like 3930 and IS NOT is far more nonexistent than IS.

Is there a way to get human noosphere to baseline 0?
Yes, the whole idea of the Noosphere is that all of physical reality (and to some extent, Metaphysical reality and in-narrative Pataphysical reality) is merely a shadow of the Noosphere.

Causing the Noosphere to logically be above all Physical structure, which is pretty important when you acknowledge the existence of the Patasphere, which is intended to be literally every single story that can be conceived

Place has went on to explain the whole nature of the Patasphere, and has essentially explained that it “containing all conceivable stories” would literally mean all conceivable cosmologies

Which he has also confirmed to include stories that work on the entire ladder of Large cardinals for example, as well as... well, every story and cosmology that can be concieved.

I am not sure if we accept all Noospheres to be the exact same size to one another, technically we should, as that we do know that there exists an alternate 3125 alongside other Noostuff.
So if we do accept every Noosphere to be equally sized, then the Noosphere of the SCPverse would equal the Noosphere of a cosmology that has a physical Large cardinal ladder and so on
So yes, to some extent the Noosphere can be scaled up to Boundless, biblically beyond what we might accept Universe prime to be
Universe Prime = 0 (Transcends the cosmology as a whole, meaning it would be unreachably beyond inaccessible cardinals in the same way inaccessibles are beyond all aleph hierarchies inferrable from the axiom of replacement)

Thats pretty neat, i was actually going to Characters stats and profiles to make a cosmology blog.

Yes, the whole idea of the Noosphere is that all of physical reality (and to some extent, Metaphysical reality and in-narrative Pataphysical reality) is merely a shadow of the Noosphere.

Causing the Noosphere to logically be above all Physical structure, which is pretty important when you acknowledge the existence of the Patasphere, which is intended to be literally every single story that can be conceived

Place has went on to explain the whole nature of the Patasphere, and has essentially explained that it “containing all conceivable stories” would literally mean all conceivable cosmologies

Which he has also confirmed to include stories that work on the entire ladder of Large cardinals for example, as well as... well, every story and cosmology that can be concieved.

I am not sure if we accept all Noospheres to be the exact same size to one another, technically we should, as that we do know that there exists an alternate 3125 alongside other Noostuff.
So if we do accept every Noosphere to be equally sized, then the Noosphere of the SCPverse would equal the Noosphere of a cosmology that has a physical Large cardinal ladder and so on
So yes, to some extent the Noosphere can be scaled up to Boundless, biblically beyond what we might accept Universe prime to be
Ok don't get mad please, but i have one question: i heard Chinese branch scp mentions some large cardinals such as V = Ultimate L, is that true?
Do you know the answer to that?

Why dosen't scarlet king's profile acknowledges he shook the tree of knowledge when he woke up? Was that kaktusverse scarlet king? Also, if he does so, does this mean he scales to TOK or no?

Last edited:
Do you know the answer to that?
You might be talking about this?

Screenshot_20221216-160543_Chrome.jpg

The Serpent has type 3 transduality in his first key while beings such as scarlet king and yaldabaoth have type 2. Should the Serpent's transduality be downgraded to type 2?

Back