• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agnaa said:
Can 173 use telekinesis or duplication while being looked at?
IDK about the former.

The latter;

"What the **** are you looking at?" John Avery, presently known as D-5933, shouted at the other D-class in the cell.

"SCP-173. What the **** are you looking at!" came the reply. This worried John, as he was staring intently at SCP-173, and the other D-class was standing behind John, facing the other direction."

Yes.

Oh, didn't know this one existed. >< Sorry.

So, whaddya guys think of SCP-3003? I think I wanna add the exact Kardashev Scale type, with two decimal places like we do for real life Earth

Oh yeah. Confinement.

It's made by Lord Bung, so it has to be.

Just a quiestions

1-Who's making Dr.Wondertament profie

2-Consdering that she was abel to create scp 609 would that make a 1A?

It was created by Wondertainment (most likely the old one), but theres really no proof thats it's actually embodied platonic concepts and it's more likely to just be some really good relaity warping at best, but i may be wrong since i don't remember where or when that got brought up, only that it was and wasn't accepted

Hl3 or bust said:
It was created by Wondertainment (most likely the old one), but theres really no proof thats it's actually embodied platonic concepts and it's more likely to just be some really good relaity warping at best, but i may be wrong since i don't remember where or when that got brought up, only that it was and wasn't accepted
Hmm. But didnt she created a platoinc construct in a tale ? Or am I wrong

We can't really confirm that it actually is a 1-A platonic construct, it's not quite clear enough, and if Wondertainment did it would be a huge outlier.

Yeah — we wanted it to be open to interpretation. We tried to "nudge" the reader toward the idea that this thing took over the Foundation and engaged in some sort of incomprehensible Foundation-wide ritual which neutralized anomalies (basically, it learned magic, and proceeded to use its position to turn the Foundation into a world-wide magic-nullifying spell).
You could also see it as just modifying/manipulating the IntSCPFN network to remove the documentation for anomalies — but to me, that's the least interesting (although probably most realistic) interpretation.''

~ The Great Hippo​
Relevant comment from he author.

Can we just acknoledge the fact that this thing, besides killing off 343, 682, and 239, it probably killed off the other 001 proposals and the Scarlet King himself.

Edit: This is probably the 3rd most powerful being in SCP, and it's close to featless.

Possibly, 001 is apparently the last SCP it neutralizes besides itself.

But then again, we don't know which of the proposals is "real", and 343's above the scarlet king anyway.

Agnaa said:
Possibly, 001 is apparently the last SCP it neutralizes besides itself.
But then again, we don't know which of the proposals is "real", and 343's above the scarlet king anyway.
Are you telling me that this proposal is stronger than the likes of 343 who is in turn superior to the scarlet king? The hyper deminsional demon king?

Yes.

Mentioning this thread here about why Mary Nakayama shouldn't actually be above 3812, but should be just below him.

I'm not sure, but that'd be an interesting civilization page actually.

High 1-B GOC tho.

The Foundation alone is a beast, couple that with the fact that they canonically have ties with GOC and occasionally work with them and you got yourself a civ that can solo the Downstreamers.

Sir Ovens said:
The Foundation alone is a beast, couple that with the fact that they canonically have ties with GOC and occasionally work with them and you got yourself a civ that can solo the Downstreamers.
The problem is that Downstreamers are a High 1B Civ so unless the foundation getting upgrade to their same level they won't be Abel to solo'em

They are getting upgraded to High 1-B.

My WIP profile for 2747 is almost done.

I know I'd need to change the High 1-B to 1-B since the upgrade hasn't gone through yet, but anything else it seems like I missed?

2747 doesn't have anything 1-A, I just noticed while researching for it, that the pataphysics department and some other characters have 1-A conceptual immortality.

I'll tackle that once I get down to those other profiles.

At least now we know The Foundation can take down the Tower.

They don't have 1-A anything else, not even regen, they have conceptual immortality reliant on author pages, which puts them out of reach of Swann's Avatars, which should be 1-A because of the narrative stacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back