• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new joke of SCP threads is that everything is 1-B. We need that one Opera meme with her saying 'You're 1-B, and you're 1-B, all of you are 1-B!'

I just remembered that I have a thread too. It's 239 vs the Cosmic Imagination.

SCP threads usually get no love. Unless theyre '''cough''' 682 '''cough'''.

239 and 1440 tend to get a fair amount of replies on their threads...

But yeah, it's the same problem that numerous other verses have where only one character tends to have a solid following in VS battles. (Cue more of my own griping about how Pennywise is the only Stephen King character who ever gets used in anything)

My best and most proud of SCP thread is 1440 vs Reinhard. I was so happy that I had found a 3D character that doesn't get completely muderderstomped by Reinhard and actually posed a challenge to him. Shame it ended in inconclusive.

Janemba901 said:
Speaking of that....
The Foundation vs the JLA and A bloodlusted earth
Even if we don't count 239 for this, scps like 2501 and others could utterly **** all of them pretty easily.

Hl3 or bust said:
Janemba901 said:
Speaking of that....
The Foundation vs the JLA and A bloodlusted earth
Even if we don't count 239 for this, scps like 2501 and others could utterly **** all of them pretty easily.
So the foundation is willing to kill the entire planet they live on?

@Janemba Actually yes, there is a scenario where they sacrifice up to 90% of the human population if it means preserving the planet, and there's a Thaumiel SCP that is designed speciffically to create exact clones of everyone on earth so it can be repopulated.

239 could very likely take the JLA out without much trouble

WeeklyBattles said:
@Janemba Actually yes, there is a scenario where they sacrifice up to 90% of the human population if it means preserving the planet, and there's a Thaumiel SCP that is designed speciffically to create exact clones of everyone on earth so it can be repopulated.
239 could very likely take the JLA out without much trouble
._. Well **** those guys

Question?

We've got 076 and 096 scaled to 682 now. Shouldn't 2599 be scaled to him as well? I mean, she pretty much mauled him during the termination experiment involving her; she ripped off three of his limbs, crushed his thorax, and was even about to pull off his head. That seems far above what her current stats would suggest.

I'm asking here before I go ahead with a CRT because I'm more likely to get an immediate answer this way. (And yes, I saw another CRT asking about this, but it's extremely dated at this point)

Thought so. Looks like a revision is in order.

Here's hoping people will finally start using her in VS threads for once

Sir Ovens said:
I find it kinda funny when you look at the SCP Foundation from the outside, it looks like a pretty simple concept. Then you dig deeper into the lore and read more than 1000+ of the profiles and you start to see how OP everything is. Like 173 used to be a hyperdimentional God, 682 is the child of a Blood God that threatens to destroy all life as we know it, and the Church of the Broken God is pretty flipping scary.

I used to think the SCP Foundation was just there to catalogue anomalous items. Now I can't look at any SCP without thinking: 'This is another hyperdimensional God isn't it?'
Well´╝îthat's totally the fault of swn001-1s.They simply have all different ideas´╝îand most SCPs can somehow be written as gods.So yeah´╝îeverything can be 1B(Seriously´╝îdoes that matter most?)

I once read a post from the author of the universe teleporting SCP. It said that the community was free to add more rest logs for the SCP, but make sure not to 'break the toy'. This can be said for most SCPs. In the interest of making sure the SCP stays relevant and not deleted, most of the time, it tends to get increasingly more overpowered.

So I don't think 682 is getting nerfed anytime soon.

I mean 682 makes Superman with outliers look like an ant.

Maybe not contain, but they would have a fighting chance against true form sauron through the use of SCPs and some MTFs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back