• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard a guy saying 682 is the strongest SCP. Totally ignoring SCP-239, SCP-343 and SCP-001 (S. Andrew Swann's Proposal).

682 is now the most wanked SCP, i think, he even has a Wanked profile in JBW!

-_- Why does nobody care about the broken god? Is there a reason everyone perfers the Guardian or Swann? (Unless all of them exist together)

Swann due to it's overall significance to the mythos as a whole and The Guardian due to it just being popular.

I'm also fairly certain that most of the 001 proposals could fit in the same canon, except for maybe the guardian and the factory atleast,

The Factory is actually part of the entire mythos as a whole, it plays a bigger role in the entire multiverse and even played a role in the Scarlet King becoming as powerful as he is

TheLuffyPlayer said:
And yes, i know Leviathan of the Fourth Bride is 1-B...
The thing is is that Swann is 1-3 (maybe 4) levels of transcendence above the LFB

To my knowledge, this is an outline of how it works:

LFB is transcended by either the scarlet king or the brothers death, who are in turn transcended by He-Who-Made-Light and He-Who-Made-Dark, who may or may not be transcended by the high elder gods, who are transcended by the All-Mighty, who is finally transcended by Swann.

WeeklyBattles said:
The Factory is actually part of the entire mythos as a whole, it plays a bigger role in the entire multiverse and even played a role in the Scarlet King becoming as powerful as he is
I didn't even know about that, i just mentioned them because they propose 2 different scenarios for the founding of the foundation or a precursor organization.

Anybody have theories of what the hell 096 is? I know 106 is some WW1 guy who got stuck in tar shit and 217 was made by the Church of the Broken God.... 682 is at my best guess some Dragon. 1440 is some guy who wanted to cheat death..... So are we gonna try to figure what 096 is?

Janemba901 said:
Anybody have theories of what the hell 096 is? I know 106 is some WW1 guy who got stuck in tar shit and 217 was made by the Church of the Broken God.... 682 is at my best guess some Dragon. 1440 is some guy who wanted to cheat death..... So are we gonna try to figure what 096 is?
096? I don't know, but he he is ugly...

Also, if someone that have seen 096's face is in the vaccum of space can it kill the person?

Just a quick draft i thought of for type-reds:

Tier: Unknown, likely 10-B | Unknown, likely 10-B, possibly higher* | Unknown, atleast 10-B, likely higher* | Unknown, atleast 10-B, most likely higher*, likely far higher via expansion

Name: varies, classified as "flawed regenerators" | same, classified as "partial regenerators" | same, classified as "full regenerators" | same, classified as "expanding regenerators"

Origin: SCP Foundatio

Classification: see name (probably incorrect format but this is an in-the-moment thing)

Powers and Abilities: Regenerationn (unknown type) | Regenerationn (Mid-Low to High-Low, possibly higher) | Regenerationn (Atleast High-Low, most likely higher (is able to regen lost tissues and limbs within seconds)) | Regenerationn (Unknown, atleast Mid, possible far higher (is not only capable of regening lost tissues and limbs, but generating extra organs and tissues)

Attack Potency: varies (is mostly a normal person) | unknown, likely atleast athlete level* | unknown, likely atleast street level* | unknown, likely atleast street level, possibly higher via expansion

Speed: varies (is mostly a normal person) | atleast 10-B, likely higher* | atleast 10-B, most likely higher* | atleast 10-B, most likely higher*, possibly far higher via speed scaling and expansion

Lifting Strength: varies (is mostly a normal person) | unknown, likely atleast athletic human* | unknown, likely atleast peak human* | unknown, likely atleast peak human*, possible higher via expansion

Striking Strength: varies (is mostly a normal person) | unknown, likely atleast athelete class* | unknown, likely atleast street class* | unknown, most likely atleast street class*, possibly higher via expansion

(I'll finish this when feeling returns to my fingers, probably in another post)

Durability: varies (is mostly a normal person) | unknown, atleast human, possibly higher* | unknown, atleast human, possible higher* | unknown, atleast human, possibly higher*, possibly far higher via expansion

Stamina: varies (is mostly a normal person) | unknown, atleast normal. likely far higher* | unknown, atleast normal, likely far higher* | unknown, atleast normal, likely far higher*

Range: standard melee range | standard melee range | standard melee range | standard melee range, most likely higher via expansion

Standard Equipment: none notable | none notable | none notable | none notable

Intelligence: varies (is mostly a normal person) | unknown, atleast average, likely higher* | unknown, atleast average, likely higher* | unknown, atleast average, likely higher*

Weaknesses: will often be killed due to it's own Regenerationn (while attempting tp regenerate, it will, for example, replace missing skin or damage with tooth enamel) | none notable | none notable | none notable

Key: flawed regenerator | partial regenerator | full regenerator | expanding regenerator

• - a person who could regenerate would most likely be far healthier than even most athletes due to things like an abnormally active immune system and generating additional muscles and tissues

Found this in the main canon tales hub:

When writing for Project Resurrection, think less grimdark and more NobleBright.

The term "grimdark" is used to describe settings that, like Warhammer 40,000, have a certain bleak, pessimistic tone. It's hard to exactly pin down what "grimdark" really is, but if I had to break it down into five major themes:

• The world is in slow, painful, decline.
  • Your best efforts will only serve to slow down the inevitable.
  • Life is cheap. Death, including massive body counts, is distressingly common.
  • The innocent exist to be victims of the strong.
  • Heroes are naive fools.
But for every yin there is a yang. Grimdark's mirror concept is "NobleBright." Project Resurrection's view of NobleBright is not exactly happy: there are dark and gritty things, but the overall feel is less one of despair and one of hope.

• The world is emerging from an age of darkness.
  • You can make a difference, no matter how small.
  • Even in the midst of mass death, every life you can save is precious.
  • The innocent deserve to be protected from the strong.
  • Heroes are naive fools… but they are naive fools who can make a difference.
Never wanted The Foundation to be Warhammer level so they can have vs threads so much in my life.

Why don't they just let the Church of the Broken god's bullshit to deal with 682..... I mean 217 could potentially kill it.... Highly debateable tho.

Because there's a good chance 682 could wipe out everything they have sans Bumaro himself. 217 isnt potent enough to kill 682

WeeklyBattles said:
Because there's a good chance 682 could wipe out everything they have sans Bumaro himself. 217 isnt potent enough to kill 682
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't 682 need um..... A brain and A heart to live? Or stay sentient at least. That's exactly what 217 replaces when it infects something.

No, not at all. Technically 682 isnt even alive or animate to begin with. 682 has been just fine after having parts of its physical body erased from existence, being reduced to quantum particles, being reduced to just .03 milliliters of blood, having the inside of its body absorbed, and the inside of its body converted into irish cream, among many, many other ridiculous things 682 has survived.

And yet (in a tale atleast) SCP-1548 killed it (they also, not even joking, had a rap battle, and the ******* STAR APPARENTLY WON)

Slso also, this thread is over 450 responses and its getting slow, im gonna make another one

This thread is a bit long ovo

Anyway, could someone help me find Grand Karcist Ion's tales? I usually ask Weekly (Hi! btw) but don't wanna keep bothering him in his message wall. (But here I will ovo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back