• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the near future...

SCP-5000

A table. That's it. But wait!

It's a 1-B table.

The funny thing is that, within the mythos, the scp foundation isn't legally allowed to use SCP designations 4000-4999 because it was bought out be an extrauniversal company.

"There's no material that SCP-096 cannot eventually tear its way through."

096 starts tearing through reality and dimensional walls ovo

WeeklyBattles said:
"There's no material that SCP-096 cannot eventually tear its way through."
096 starts tearing through reality and dimensional walls ovo
That should be the new definition of the NLF.

Legit I feel like 096 was kinda forgotten. One of the most popular SCPs yet no lore attached to it yet. It's just a wild albino Enderman from the mountains or something.

096 tears its way out of dimsional space and murders the high elder gods for looking at it :p

WeeklyBattles said:
096 tears its way out of dimsional space and murders the high elder gods for looking at it :p
Meanwhile in real life: *screeming in the distence*

random guy: wait..... whats that noise?

@Oooooh 682's Steed of Death form, yeah i'll get to that when i finish Competitive Eschatology

Sadly, there not too much info on here specifically, atleast not that i know of (other than her competative eschatology form that is).

Oh? There's his base form, his horseman of War form, what else does he have? Geniune question i havent looked into Bobble much

He's got his digital form as a TV show, a possible physical form, horseman form, CE form, his SCP-1730 form from an alternate universe, and probably a few more i don't know about, this is still 1 or 2 more than basically every other SCP.

unless some revision happened that vastly buffed 343, he is 2-C and bobbles "Those Who Lived On" form was on par with or stronger than atanti.

Also i ****** up by thinking that CE was the previous universe canon, CE is the canon with the literal rapture happening.

It's very likely that 343 is being bumped up to 1-B along with 239, but why would Bobble scale to 343?

So Bobble would be High 8-C

Yeah

Wasn't Ananti a leviathan, not just a normal 682?

Horseman bobble would scale, atleast partially, to 343 because 343 gave him his powers.

Nah, Atanti is just 682's actual name, the name it had AS a Leviathan

Hmm...then this may actually scale to the rest of the Horseman, Steed of Death 682, and Uriel as well

Considering all the SCPs that would scale to this, I kinda a bit strongly object the very idea of this happening.

How would all of the SCPs scale to this?

This is also why i was thinking to scale him to Uriel's High 6-A/5-B feat instead

Because 682 getting harmed is the easiest thing to achieve for any decently popular SCP. 682 is a ragdoll for most of them, but a hard to kill one.

Hmm? We're talking about a one-tale powerup 682 got from 343 being 1-B, not 682 in general

Imagine Fritz-Willie coming back to see that like 99% of all scps are on the level of the low elder gods.

Also, do we have any feats for Mr. Collecter and Mr. Redd other than Collecter casually containing a world-ending monstrosity in a bubble and Redds resistence to affects of other MIsters (such as not gettung lost while dragging Mr. Lost to a Foundation site).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back