• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slowly wondering if Scarlet King will ever have a profile...

I remember getting into a looooonnnggg critique fight with Roget over the entire thing back when it was entered into the 3000 contest

This is probably a stupid question, but is the only reason that Isabel/Dr. wondertainment is 1-C the fact that they made Mr. shapey, who is 10-dimensional, and also 1-C?

All SCP God tiers are 1-B from a 24 dimensional or more statement.

i was correcting his 24 or more. should be 26 or more lol

ey weekly how about me, you, and ovens try and make our own infinite dimensional scp

(using any sort of help we can get from site 19 chat of course!)

one to boost my ego

two to fufill the dream

That would almost definitely get deleted, you'd have to be on there for years before something of that magnitude was allowed to be permanent, trust me ive seen it attempted before

**** it, make me a time machine, ill go back to 2009 or whenever i could make the shittiest SCP imaginable and it would be acceptable, I'll write an infinite dimensional SCP. and, discerning i dont erase existence with the time paradox, ill come back, tier 0 001.

Random question: Where does 056's fire manip come from? I don't see an example of such on its page here, nor do I see one on its SCP Wiki page.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/experiment-log-151-d

"SCP-151 entered SCP-056's chamber. SCP-056 changed into [DATA EXPUNGED]. SCP-151 attempted the same evasion method as in Test 1, but rather than vanish, it became momentarily transparent, before being captured by SCP-056. SCP-056 proceeded to dismember SCP-151. SCP-151 attempted to regenerate, but SCP-056 emitted a gray-black "flame" from its body, terminating SCP-151 and destroying SCP-056's containment area. SCP-056 was contained by D Class personnel and its cell rebuilt. SCP-151 reclassified as neutralized."

Remind me again why 056 has such an adverse reaction to 151-D?

056 seems to automatically become a better or more powerful version of any being percieving it, so it became stronger than 151-D and killed it.

That's the reason 151-D only has a rating of +18

Also, i was about to ask why no one ever thought of showing 056 to SCP's like 682 and 343, but that's a horrible idea on a frankly absurd amount of levels for obvious reasons.

Speaking of weaponizing SCP's, are there any possible feats that could be used to give a tier to reality benders of a certain level?

We may need to put an Scp with some interesting battle feats here,such as 2845 or 1730.I find all that high-dimensional and 682 threads are getting boring.

Hl3 or bust said:
Speaking of weaponizing SCP's, are there any possible feats that could be used to give a tier to reality benders of a certain level?
The foundation us Hume levels to explain reality bending.In short,those who has higher Hume levels than the environment can change the environment at will.There is also 'levels' but they are not so clear .

Huh, would be to 'tropey' for the Foundation. But hey, they made We Are Number 1 a thing, so Idk.

Sir Ovens said:
Huh, would be to 'tropey' for the Foundation. But hey, they made We Are Number 1 a thing, so Idk.
Well...... I might as well eventully make a Grey Alien SCP...... that will be on Khorne's level :)

I find it kinda funny when you look at the SCP Foundation from the outside, it looks like a pretty simple concept. Then you dig deeper into the lore and read more than 1000+ of the profiles and you start to see how OP everything is. Like 173 used to be a hyperdimentional God, 682 is the child of a Blood God that threatens to destroy all life as we know it, and the Church of the Broken God is pretty flipping scary.

I used to think the SCP Foundation was just there to catalogue anomalous items. Now I can't look at any SCP without thinking: 'This is another hyperdimensional God isn't it?'

Also, 2776 is still a thing. Given it's feats it should be around High 8-C, depending on how big the Site-70 is. If it's anything like the other sites, it could even be 8-B or higher. It also has decent hax such as Fire Manip and Radiation Manip.

This all under the assumption it isn't a Hyperdimensional God as well. OvO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back