• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrKingOfNegativity said:
A╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠ÂK╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âs╠Âa╠Âi╠Âd╠ ╠Â'╠ÂL╠Âe╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠ ╠ÂL╠ÂI╠ÂF╠ÂE╠Â!╠Â!╠Â'╠Â
Wanted to ask, does anyone know of an SCP on the wiki who would make a good opponent for this bad guy right here? He's proving to be a bit difficult to find a match for.

Preferably one who can take on the superior of his two incarnations.
Perhaps SCP 939

It's a giant crocodile/reptile thing that's red and can mimic the voices of it's victims

Janemba901 said:
Bumping a pretty ded thread
You dont have to bump this thread. Sometimes it could stay dead for weeks, and then it gets revived when Weekly has an upgrade he wants to share.

Am waiting for a Scalet King profile to go against Khorne.

Nah, it's still 1-B as it does not exist within infinite dimensions.

Technically I could make an argument for it to be 1-A but I'm letting the 1-B stuff happens first...

Are there any plans to make either a profile for scp-2932 or some of the things contained in it?

the biggest issue i can think of for this would be that we really on have feats for one, named Adem El Asem, and only vague decription of extreme power for others.

Also, there may or may not be a connection between Mal-Va-Gar-Ta-Mor and scp 579, mostly due to the lack of any description for the former and the latter heavily implied to be a deadly infohazard, which would explain why the caretaker seems legitimately scared of Mal-Va-Gar-Ta-Mor and decribes how "Sometimes it is best to not know."

And kalinin's proposal

And the possible ramifications of completeing scp-1714

And possibly scp-2442

And possibly scp-3500

>200 years old. 'I'm barely legal!'

Sounds like most lolis in anime.

There was one with the eldrich horror that messes with local space and time? If I remember correctly, it was part of the SCP 3000 contest and there was an entire log about a guy who basically chased his own future version of himself.

A proposal to kill 682 with the room was denied due to possible side effects of 002 gaining that much mass and that they didn't think it would do anything to 682.

Hl3 or bust said:
A proposal to kill 682 with the room was denied due to possible side effects of 002 gaining that much mass and that they didn't think it would do anything to 682.
But.... you didn't answer 096 -_-

Honestly, if the Foundation ever decided to weaponize the amnesiacs and memetic kill agents they've developed, they'd be able to **** over any other real-life fighting force in moments.

It's mostly the memetic kill agents and the many cognitohazardous enitities that the foundation could unleash on any real active opposition that would royally **** them quite badly. although more "conventional" anoumalous tech could overpower just about anything else.

So I assume the Brothers are "So High we don't know how many" dimensional?

If so. Helllooooooooooo 1440 vs Kharn....Or Brothers vs Khorne.

Azzy is still making the argument that Warhammer Gods are leagues above SCP Gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back