• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP: Chaoskampf and Creation is officially canon

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Gentleman, I believe today is a sad day.

Chaoskampf and Creation from the SCP website is now officially canon, much to our dismay.

If you exclude Weekly's fake pretender's account, and the negative vote from one of the SCP guys in discord, this tale will officially have 10 votes.

Now, assuming we can even accept this tale, what do you think will change on the SCP profiles?

Ten votes are all it takes to make something part of the SCP canon?

Something like this is why, recalling my past thoughts on the SCP, is why I didn't take SCP seriously as a 'franchise'. Anyone can just make up whatever they want and it has the potential part of the canon.

Well, at least we don't accept tales from battle boarders.

Ain't much, but eh. Not sure how we will know who's a battle boarder on the scp site, though.

Though, now that it has been accepted, can we even use the tale?

The Creator had countless aspects, avatars, incarnations, and manifestations across all of the infinite layers of existence, innumerable layers of nonexistence, and the numberless layers of transcendent reality beyond the conceptual duality and distinction between existence and nonexistence.

He had it all planned out too: this universe would be a work of both science and art, producing unending complexity from pure simplicity. There would be an infinite fractal hierarchy of spacetime and mass-energy, of worlds within worlds without end, the worlds themselves generated by an almost unimaginable variety of physical forces, from cosmic inflation to a universal wavefunction.

For each level of spacetime, there would be a number of planes: physical, mental, spiritual, and conceptual. These planes would intersect, interpenetrate, and interact with each other, allowing profundity and meaning to take root in the network of worlds that make up the cosmos.

How the hell do we scale this? I know it scales to the All-mighty, but to what level? High 1-B? Assuming it was accepted, of course.

I would most likely say High 1-B since it's a fractal hierarchy, talking about infinite layers of existence, to me innumerable is just above baseline High 1-B. For the numberless layers I can't really get a good grasp on that but maybe Low 1-A?

Well for sure, the All-Mighty would gain some interesting abilities like idk, Type 2 Transduality for being beyond the dualistic concepts? They would also gain Mind Manip, Soul Manip, and maybe Type 2 Concept Manip for the number of planes. However, seeing as how these planes would do a bunch of stuff with each other, I would say Type 3 Concept Manip. I don't think much about the worlds within worlds would change, maybe give a solid Low 1-C rating.

We can't accept it, so I generally wouldn't be worried.

Most scp dudes say it contradict a lot of scaling, so we chilling.

Back