• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, I'm thinking that 682 will take this one. With 682's AP, he should be able to vaporize biggie smalls. He also has more abilities and type 9 immortality. I don't think biggie could do anything to him with that.

Type 9 doesn't save 682 from incap.

How would his AP be enough to vaporize him? Gold Experience and Sticky Fingers both got shit on, and they're stronger than 682.

Unless he knows its weakness to slow attacks, other than that how?

When has 682 taken over something that tried to assimilate it?

It's not slow in comparison to BIG, just really slow in general. Like tip-toeing speeds slow, tai-chi speeds slow. He needs to sloooowwlyy attack BIG to bypass his weird ass durability.

When SCP-1361 tried to absorb and assimilate 682 and 682 just ended up taking control

682 is likely intelligent enough to figure that out given some of the other stuff its done

The interaction with SCP-1361 is from extended canon, this is original canon 682.

Wait this is article canon 682? Then how exactly is this a fair matchup? 682 cannot see or hit Carne and Carne just absorbs 682

WeeklyBattles said:
Wait this is article canon 682? Then how exactly is this a fair matchup? 682 cannot see or hit Carne and Carne just absorbs 682
Exactly what I was thinking after I realized what giant snek with legs this was.

15 hours is pushing it, but it is within a day.

Wokistan said:
15 hours is pushing it, but it is within a day.
Where'd you get 15 hours from? Original canon 682 has zero feats of regenerating on a low-godly scale, so we don't have a timeframe for that Regenerationn.

Absorption bypasses it? How? What about Type 9 and 682's true self being in another dimension or something like that?

@Smashor Because 682's body isnt destroyed, just absorbed, therefore there's nothing to regenerate

If it hasn't just respawned itself we don't assume it does.

WeeklyBattles said:
Intangibility and invisibility isn't on Carne's profile for a reason. Trish can see and interact with BIG before she develops a stand.

That is why it is assumed to be a tangible stand.

That and the fact that after it's tossed into the ocean it goes onto terrorize fisherman in the sea and they literally name him "Tyrrhenian's stomach".

Does he have a way to win? Yeah, move slowly and attack BIG with methodical but slow attacks, preferably using foreign objects so he doesn't put his own body at risk. BIG's high-mid is only through assimilation. If he can't assimilate, he can't regenerate.

Feasible with his genius intellect, possible with his AP. Do I see it happening? I don't think 682 is the type to analyze his opponent, so he'd probably rush in which would warrant BIG attacking and assimilating him.

Also if 682 develops any projectiles he can spit/toss them and have BIG chase that instead. It only focuses on the fastest moving object.

Which BIG regenerates from

682 almost exclusively analyzes the opponent, but it wont help against BIG

BIG can only regenerate through assimilation. If he's destroyed slowly, he won't assimilate the attacker since it wont set off his speed sense/alarm.

He was almost completely destroyed via this method, a small amount of him was left alive though and he assimilated smaller objects and regained his mass.

WeeklyBattles said:
Which it does by touching 682 and assimilating it

Or assimilating literally anything around it
It doesn't assimilate things that move slowly enough.

Carne for reasons mostly above. 682 can't do shit and gets assimilated.

His assimilation is active, not passive. If he's just sitting there and you slowwwly squash him, he won't assimilate the object squashing him.

Wait, this is still canon 682 whihc doesnt have the intellect of the extended canon 682, so yeah it does just rush in and get assimilated without thinking to attack slowly

So yeah, 682 can do nothing to win here, and has no wincons

Stomp

He has "genius intelligence" listed on his article canon tab. Might want to ask around as to where that comes from.

682 can do something to win, he just more than likely choses the wrong thing. Decisive victory, not stomp.

682 can do nothing to win as it does not have the mental capacity to do so

Stomp, nowhere near decisive

Well it seems like you don't know it well enough, according to his article canon:

"It appears to be extremely intelligent, and was observed to engage in complex communication with SCP-079 during their limited time of exposure. "

I don't know if that is genius intelligence, but it is definitely not stupid like you're suggesting.

I love the irony of someone telling Weekly to "ask around" in regards to something from SCP. That's like saying Bill Gates doesn't understand computers.

Anyways, this is still a massive stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back