• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
wondering if this match is possible.

scp-682

Notorious B.I.G.

Rules

Article Canon 682

no knowledge of each other

they start 1 ft apart

Battle takes place on near a mcdonalds

Victory Conditions: Incapacitation or death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and I'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

maybe If 682 can out regen B.I.G's takeover. It's page says it fuses and absorbs all material it touches instantly so I dont think 682 can.

682 does have better regen though.

and he does have reality warping as a defense mechanism. So maybe big could be affected by that.

there’s also the black hole thingy he has too.

682 does have better regen though.

and he does have reality warping as a defense mechanism. So maybe big could be affected by that.

there’s also the black hole thingy he has too.
I dont think B.I.G can be sucked in by the black hole thanks to being Non-Corporeal. The reality warping might work.

So this is how the fight goes: B.I.G trys to abosrb 682, 682 (with his better regen) holds off B.I.G absorption long enough to get rid of B.I.G with Reality Warping. So 682 might have this.

So this is how the fight goes: B.I.G trys to abosrb 682, 682 (with his better regen) holds off B.I.G absorption long enough to get rid of B.I.G with Reality Warping. So 682 might have this.
Yeah because low godly over time.

But I think we should get more Scp members here and see what they think

Article Canon 682's best ability comes from the black holes, yeah. I'm not sure if article canon has a counter absorption feat but B.I.G. has a massive advantage due to being invisible. I'll have to think about this.

682 stomps, this isnt even a fair...

Article canon

Oh, yeah nvm this is kind of a stomp for B.I.G., article 682 doesnt have any anti-absorption feats, its low-godly isnt combat applicable, and it has no way of even detecting B.I.G. to use its black hole defense mechanism before being absorbed

682 stomps, this isnt even a fair...

Oh, yeah nvm this is kind of a stomp for B.I.G., article 682 doesnt have any anti-absorption feats, its low-godly isnt combat applicable, and it has no way of even detecting B.I.G. to use its black hole defense mechanism before being absorbed

maybe if 682 was given knowledge?

That wont really help with anything, 682's powers require it to be directly exposed to stimuli in order to evolve to counter it, just knowing about B.I.G. wouldnt allow it to counter it

i wish sir ovens can at least give his knowledge here

but I just want Scp-682 match that can be added

Scp-682 match that can be added
Thats an unfortunate oxymoron, 682 is by definition a character that either stomps, gets stomped, or incons, it is nearly impossible to find a matchup that is a fair fight for 682, and the only ones that can even possibly be done are with the super nerfed Article Canon version

Thats an unfortunate oxymoron, 682 is by definition a character that either stomps, gets stomped, or incons, it is nearly impossible to find a matchup that is a fair fight for 682, and the only ones that can even possibly be done are with the super nerfed Article Canon version

what I want is an incon

Back