• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 vs Sleepwalker Patients (SCP Foundation vs Madness Combat) (0-0-0)

Hard-to-Destroy Reptile vs Sleepwalker Patients

• Both are 9-A, Sleepwalkers (First key) are 8-C with their self-destruction
  • Two Sleepwalkers are present
  • Speed is equalized
  • One sleepwalker has a shotgun, the other has a AK-47, both have katanas.
"The Exile is futility and absurdity in flesh"
Votes: 0
"AM I... DREAMING...?"
Votes: 0
j17n-JNCiQ0AYuIKASdssorSvnX9NznF0sDNKtFC6kqqBVXQmaJRi2egAFswo9gwYFNl6XQ9VOmnDoU7AIw8tPcKhFUNy14wG9RUIhtBS--Mq5LichOVSh-PgZ0JURiky91_AOUuRxJR-z8GalG0Z4g6jUftSYQ7rySLxAAibfCNWXon0XyOqwhjFckS-A
E5G9-Y3VkAU7H44.jpg

Just to get this started, SCP-682's reactive evolution shouldn't be that big of a problem for the sleepwalkers, due to the fact 682 has notoriously been able to be beaten down by Haxless anomalies in the past.

9-A key is used for 682 so it’s EC.

While it’s true haxless beings have beat 682 down before. I don’t see how sleepwalker finds a way to take it down without making a incon which usually how these matches go.

Plus 682 is a smart fella and will find the sleepwalker’s weakness and kill him. May be a stomp in the end.

While it’s true haxless beings have beat 682 down before. I don’t see how sleepwalker finds a way to take it down without making a incon which usually how these matches go.
How wouldn't they? these two are both highly skilled and only get more skilled the longer the fight goes on, and can walk off literally any wounds 682 gives them besides decapitation. they're both stronger AP and Durability-wise, they can easily continue to beat 682 with their guns and swords until he eventually is too beaten to fight.
Plus 682 is a smart fella and will find the sleepwalker’s weakness and kill him. May be a stomp in the end.
Right... but that Class 25 vs Class 50 isn't gonna make it very easy to take off their mask, and if he dares damages the mask while trying to do that, he gets blown up into pieces by their self-destruction.

How wouldn't they? these two are both highly skilled and only get more skilled the longer the fight goes on, and can walk off literally any wounds 682 gives them besides decapitation. they're both stronger AP and Durability-wise, they can easily continue to beat 682 with their guns and swords until he eventually is too beaten to fight.

Right... but that Class 25 vs Class 50 isn't gonna make it very easy to take off their mask, and if he dares damages the mask while trying to do that, he gets blown up into pieces by their self-destruction.
I'm pretty sure his Regeneration and/or Immorality will help him from that.

Even if using article canon. He has high-mid regen anyways.

I'm pretty sure his Regeneration and/or Immorality will help him from that.

Even if using article canon. He has high-mid regen anyways.
even with his level of regeneration, he can be incapacitated through physical trauma. 076 was able to put him down by removing 96% of his body mass.

If one of the sleepwalkers self-destruct near of 682, that alone should be able to incapacitate him, considering how much stronger it's detonation is to 682. considering the sleepwalkers are going to figure out 682 can regenerate before then, they could definitely use the time while it's down from being blown up to at least temperarily incapacitate it to win.

Even trough 682 has been beaten by haxeles before, when used in battle we use the characters at their best, what mean 682 just adapats and wins... also nothing stops him from breaking the masks

Even trough 682 has been beaten by haxeles before, when used in battle we use the characters at their best, what mean 682 just adapats and wins... also nothing stops him from breaking the masks
this should help understand, 682 when put on vs debate is diferent from when the foundation just trow It to brawl some randown entity

strongest or not, he's consistently been shown to be able to be incapacitated by haxless characters. he pulls the random goofy shit off when someone he's fighting uses heavy amounts of hax against him, like when he fought the gate guardian. even at his strongest (that i gave, which is 9-A) he's consistently incapped through that method.

nothing stops him from breaking the masks besides them being more durable than his AP, and that he'd get blown to bits from doing that.

strongest or not, he's consistently been shown to be able to be incapacitated by haxless characters. he pulls the random goofy shit off when someone he's fighting uses heavy amounts of hax against him, like when he fought the gate guardian. even at his strongest (that i gave, which is 9-A) he's consistently incapped through that method.

nothing stops him from breaking the masks besides them being more durable than his AP, and that he'd get blown to bits from doing that.
again, that don't matter, article cannon 682 used here just takes It's best feats and funk It, I the thread I sented to You was created thinking the exactly same thing as You, I have been proved wrong in the past, It's a unfortunet true

Neutral on this thread at the moment, but whats stopping SCP-682 from using adaptation against their explosion?

And secondly, SCP-682 is a extremely intelligent creature, he would most likely adapt before they explode.

again, that don't matter, article cannon 682 used here just takes It's best feats and funk It, I the thread I sented to You was created thinking the exactly same thing as You, I have been proved wrong in the past, It's a unfortunet true
the only time you were 'proved wrong' you used saitama as a example, which is an entirely different situation than here.

When someone is far far far far far vastly stronger than him in situations like that he typically adapts and pulls off shit like that, since he's being given more than enough stimuli to tear apart anyone in his way.

here, it's 1-1 to his other situation where the opponent isn't far superior to him, or isn't at all. he adapts, doesn't have the stimuli to become a godly being, gets beaten into submission due to that.

your taking situations that aren't even comparable to this and applying it here. SCP-682 needs enough stimuli to pull off shit he does that makes him so OP. two dudes with a gun and sword who are a bit stronger than him is not enough to make 682 become too strong for them to do anything.

the only time you were 'proved wrong' you used saitama as a example, which is an entirely different situation than here.

When someone is far far far far far vastly stronger than him in situations like that he typically adapts and pulls off shit like that.

here, it's 1-1 to his other situation where the opponent isn't far superior to him, or isn't at all. he adapts, doesn't have the stimuli to become a godly being, gets beaten into submission due to that.

your taking situations that aren't even comparable to this and applying it here. SCP-682 needs enough stimuli to pull off shit he does that makes him so OP. two dudes with a gun and sword who are a bit stronger than him is not enough to make 682 become too strong for them to do anything.
Nah, I asked about weaker foes too

Nah, I asked about weaker foes too
lmao anyone who said that is smoking crack. that directly contradicts what SCP-682's extended canon has showcased. things like 079 and missiles have been able to physically incapacitate 682 without him becoming a silly monstrosity against god.

hell, I might make a crt to add a weakness to his page about being susceptible to shit like this if people want to claim something like that.

lmao anyone who said that is smoking crack. that directly contradicts what SCP-682's extended canon has showcased. things like 079 and missiles have been able to physically incapacitate 682 without him becoming a silly monstrosity against god.

hell, I might make a crt to add a weakness to his page about being susceptible to shit like this if people want to claim something like that.
good luck

Neutral on this thread at the moment, but whats stopping SCP-682 from using adaptation against their explosion?

And secondly, SCP-682 is a extremely intelligent creature, he would most likely adapt before they explode.
also, didn't see this reply till now.

first off, what is he going to adapt to 'before they explode'? those things are far above him. he has no stimuli to adapt that high in this situation to effectively counter the self-destruction. and even if he could, he has no idea they explode. he's not even going to know they're going to explode on him until it's too late.

076 happened in Article Canon where regenerating from High-Mid Damage in hours(ruh roh raggy, not incap time!) Is his best combat feat, other times in Extended Canon, 682 regenerates instantly, ignores the attack, adapts, or all of the above.

Considering this is Peak 682, his regen takes hours at most for being ******* obliterated and his adaptation is always instant, so Sleepwalker hits 682 once and he's suddenly ******* them up big time.

Last edited:
Back