• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 vs Godzilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
I asked this question about SCP-682 vs Godzilla, and overall people agreed it to be inconclusive (although some argued Godzilla could dispose of 682 rather than kill him, this didn't satisfy me). So I'm curious. What do you fine gents think?

Could Godzilla in his legendary form destroy the immortal serpent, or would the serpent outlive him or even potentially kill him physically (I mean... worse has happened, especially with all of 682's newer anomalous power).

Setting is an escape from SCP-682's compound, full health. Neither have a scratch on them. Speed equalized.

682 should take this fairly easily. Godzilla doesnt really have any way to put him down and he can just adapt to everything Godzilla throws at him until he surpasses him and kills him. Heck, you could put him up against Composite Godzilla and he would still win.

Interesting. Would this apply to his other non-conclusive battles, such as SCP-682 vs Sans and the like?

Also gotta add this for the sake of fairness

SCP-682: 1

Godzilla: 0

Inconclusive: 0

SCP-682: 2

Bump it twist it pull it.

Assuming this is scaled, Legendary can't really do a whole lot here. His mediocre Atomic Ray's not gonna do much to 682, while the latter's durability and Regenerationn will allow him to survive whatever Goji can throw at him, long enough for Godzilla to become too exhausted to keep fighting.

Kiryu2012 said:
Assuming this is scaled, Legendary can't really do a whole lot here. His mediocre Atomic Ray's not gonna do much to 682, while the latter's durability and Regenerationn will allow him to survive whatever Goji can throw at him, long enough for Godzilla to become too exhausted to keep fighting.
That a vote for 682?

Mr. Bambu said:
Kiryu2012 said:
That a vote for 682?
Pretty much.

SCP-682: 3

SCP-682: 4

Welp people are turning away from Godzilla lol

SCP-682: 5

HYPERGODZILLA said:
Not what I meant. Like I said, before when I asked this the answer was always inconclusive or Godzilla, not the other way around (granted, different community, so that's alright I guess).

682 takes this. After a few hits from Godzilla, it will adapt to something stronger than it. If The Foundation were afraid of it becoming a black hole, I'm sure Godzilla poses no threat.

That makes 7. Can it be added to their pages?

WeeklyBattles said:
Give it a 24 hour grace period and then it can be added
Noted. Cheers~

If SCP-682 can beat Majin Buu and stalemate numerous tier 4 characters this is a massive stomp. Why was this added?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back