• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eh screw it, Marcy Wu VS SCP-682

Status
Not open for further replies.
My addition to the spam! Both at 9-B, Battle takes place outside of Newtopia, wincon for both is killing unless 682 would be impossible to kill in which Marcy could incapacitate him, nothing for 682 outside of the original article meaning he can’t just regenerate out of everything. I don’t think this is a stomp with the rules I’ve applied here
Fell down a flight of stairs:
Haha regenerate:
682 dies on the way there and Marcy and happens to get stabbed by Andrias at the exact time:

Last edited:
Both at 9-B, Battle takes place outside of Newtopia, wincon for both is killing unless 682 would be impossible to kill in which Marcy could incapacitate him, nothing for 682 outside of the original article meaning he can’t just regenerate out of everything. I don’t think this is a stomp with the rules I’ve applied here
Fell down a flight of stairs:
Haha regenerate:
682 dies on the way there and Marcy and happens to get stabbed by Andrias at the exact time:

angry-andre.gif

if you have at least a little knowledge on how 682 works then you know this is a stomp. There’s a reason why he’s considered very unmatchable.

Are you aware you are putting her against a massive wall of flesh that destroy everything on It's path and will regenerate from every crosbow shot, right? even in Article cannon key marcy can't do enough damage to 682 to kill or incapacitate It

Marcy is 2.9 Megajoules and the Reptile seems to be the baseline or above as I don't have any calculations that I remember.

But then there's the problem that 682 probably has a better strategic mind.

Also is the speed equalized?

I mean doesn’t she have explosive potions?
  • Crossbow: Marcy's crossbow is a wrist-mounted range weapon that Marcy Wu can put on and off her right forearm. Aside from the arrows which are Marcy's standard equipment, Marcy Wu has used hornets' fallen stringers as ammunition against said hornets.[15]
    • Fire Arrow: Fire Arrow is a type of arrows.[8]
    • Smoke Arrow: Smoke Arrow is a type of arrows.[6]
    • Grappling Hook: Marcy Wu has used her crossbow as a grappling hook in several occasions.[6][1][7]
    • Zip Line: Marcy Wu has used her crossbow to create a zip line, though it breaks halfway.[8]
  • Cutlass: Marcy Wu has used a cutlass to fight against two pirates.[6]

• Marcy's Journal: Marcy's Journal is the journal of Marcy Wu. Marcy's Journal is one of the items she brings to the world of Amphibia and has been used to take notes on Amphibia and all of its surroundings.[8]
    • Mobile Phone: Marcy's mobile phone is likely a smart phone. Marcy has shown to use her mobile phone for communication,[2] illumination,[13] or timing[8].
    • Beaker: Marcy Wu has beakers which has been used during and after creating potions.[8][9]
    • Stinkshrooms: Stinkshrooms are shrooms designed to goes off pheromones, which could drive the queen Barbari-ants away, five minutes after being planted. Marcy Wu has stated that breathing too much of the pheromones would liquefy lungs.[8]
    • Insta-Vine: Insta-Vine is the vine bred by Marcy Wu. After being dropped, the Insta-Vine grows nearly instantly. Marcy Wu has used Insta-Vine to prevent Barbari-ants from following them.[8]
    • Oil: Marcy Wu has tossed bags of oil around the Plantars and Anne for her subsequent actions.[8]
    No, and would need to be massive explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back