• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 tries to solo your LEAST favorite verse

Apex PredatorX said:
That is cool but I guess due to being crossovers this isnt allowed here.
It's not just a crossover, it's a confirmed shared universe. G.I. Joe, CLUE, Jem, Transformers and MLP all take place in the same multiverse.

Call of Duty (Verse): This one gets spited so hard even with Dr Monty's guidance.

EA Sports: Well, they literally got nothing but Athletic Humans, or maybe a few peak humans. Far passed F***ed right here.

Various LJN games: Given how shitty the games are and how nerfed the characters are, they're like 11-A at best.

Superman 64: Don't even need to mention it.

His Dark Materials: Let's just say this verse is killed by the wind.

Well, this version of Supes gets hurt by touching bubbles. And on Joke Battles wiki, he's got a tier even worse the Shit tier; as the games "The Equivalent of shit taking a shit." Let's also not forget that Video games are Superman's weakness and that it enables Batman to blitz Supes.

I feel like Star vs lost its charm after Season 1. It went from a really fun, unique, refreshing take on the magical girl genre, to just another magical girl series when the storylines started kicking in.

Darkanine said:
It's not just a crossover, it's a confirmed shared universe. G.I. Joe, CLUE, Jem, Transformers and MLP all take place in the same multiverse.
Then why are not profiles with this info in the wiki?

There's this one, but it's not as impressive as some of the stuff I listed. But even then, his profile is lowballed (he could very well be 3-A)

Though I do plan on making an IDW Discord and Twily profile before long, since they're the most notable ones. Cosmos too when her storyline is released.

Well I don't really have any verses I dislike but I'll offer two cents for the sake of it cause 682 is someone I'd like to talk about matches with. Assuming he starts at weakest then.....

Jojo: I think he can solo, type 4 acasuality protects from GER. HA Dio can maybe do something.

Castlevania: I reckon 682 can do well, but he may go Incon with either Aeon, Drac or Chaos. Doesn't seem to resist time stop from what I see for these verses.

Darkest Dungeon: Likely solos, doesn't seem to resist madness manip but its got some strong mental resistences under its belt so it could contend.

Shin Megami Tensei: This is interesting, Demi Fiend or SMT Dante can just scream at him I feel.

Warhammer 40k: I honestly think Emprah can dunk him, worst case he incons.

Marvel: Can't get past One above all.

Smash Bros: Likely solos.

Elder Scrolls: Errrrrr gets tier 1'd probably.

Dark Souls: Can he get past lol res? Solos otherwise I feel.

Final Fantasy: Likely solos, either that or he incons with the tier 2's.

Persona: Probably solos, Tatsuya could be an issue.

Star Wars: Not sure, mindhax ain't working at least.

Also Reinhard does that spear toss.

Ummm, there's not really much Ultimecia could really do I think. Possession and Transmutation would be no sold, time manip could be something but probably not going to give her a win at least.

Also World of Darkness, Caine screams at him I think

Dungeons and Dragons: Composite Adventurer with prep can prolly pull out a win.

Well that'll be the same time we get a new Darkstalkers game then. >_> Speaking of I reckon 682 can solo that verse with enough effort.

Them's fighting herds >_>

Speaking of fighting games I reckon 682 can solo Soul Calibur, Street Fighter and possibly Mortal Kombat.

Well since it ain't a match thread I reckon I can add some more verses for this thread.

Getbackers - Can probably Incon with the top tiers or they can take it

Blazblue - I reckon Ragna or Hazama can do something

Infamous - They get solo'd

Halo - I reckon he can solo

Guilty Gear- Don't think they got anything that can take 682 down.

Hellsing - Can he deal with Post Schrodinger Alucard?

Xiaolin Showdown - Yeets

Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy - Prolly incons with grim.

Dungeons and Dragons - Nice try.

God of War: I'm really not sure about this one, ever since the massive Greek buff.

Transformers: Probably doesn't solo

World of Darkness: Caine can probably do something, failing that God or the mages slap him.

Kingdom Hearts: Clears I reckon

Bayonetta: Don't think they have a way to take 682 down.

Back