• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 tries to solo your LEAST favorite verse

682 should resist EE/adapt, beerus isn't going to stop it. I don't think it ever adapted to low 2-C AP, though.

Darkanine said:
It's a toss up between Tuck Everlasting and Bridge to Terabithia. ******* hated those books and movies and the fact that my English teacher shipped the characters in class didn't help.

Either way everyone in those series ******* die and that makes me happy.

Damn, Dark XD. The fact that you of all people went there shows how much you hated that.

Anyway, 682 can't solo himself.

Weekly intensifies

And the 1-As and high 1-Bs, lol

Five nights at freddys - solos without adapting

Sonic the hedgehog - Im not sure if anybody can put him down for good. If not then he possibly solos over time

The suggverse - I think he loses :(

Fallout (76) - Solos easily

Dragon ball evolution - 682 shows everyone what a true evolution is and mops the floor with everyone

>Five nights at Freddy's

Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind if this verse gets turned into a barren wasteland.

Unless we count the 1-B stuff, then MLP would stand a chance. A few universal reality warpers and artifacts/machines capable of destroying timelines and arguable 2-A feats isn't anything to sneeze at.

Edit: Also Unicro and Vector Prime are canon to MLP.

I forgot this thread existed

LazyTow: 682 laughs and then eats everyone

Fortnite: 682 has a delicious dinner

My Little Pony: Pinkie Pie thinks 682 is Gummy's cousin but then she gets eaten

Clarence: I know this verse doesnt have a page but this was easily my least favorite CN show after the channel got out of its Dark Age. 682 eats everyone

Darkanine said:
Unless we count the 1-B stuff, then MLP would stand a chance. A few universal reality warpers and artifacts/machines capable of destroying timelines and arguable 2-A feats isn't anything to sneeze at.

Edit: Also Unicro and Vector Prime are canon to MLP.
I guess that is from comics because the series only has 4-C feats.

Undertale: Stalemates until they simply become unwilling to keep fighting and then gg.

Fairy Tail: Eats em all.

The Gamer: Pretty easily chomps on them. Though there is some tier 2 implied, so that might change.

Dragon Ball: After some eternities of non-stop fighting, they just give up and die.

Ava's Demon: Eats them with relative ease.

MCU: Godtiers might survive.

It's from a few things. TL;DR MLP is apart of the Hasbro multiverse alongside entities like Vector Prime and Unicro, as seen in the few MLP/Jem and MLP/Transformers crossovers like Discord appearing in The AllSpark Almanac and Tirek being mentioned by Vector Prime by name (same event also had Sideways directly mention Discord by name) and MLP popping up in a few Jem storylines (albeit as a fashion and toyline).

Doctor Hooves' time machine was said to be capable of putting entire timelines in knots and collapsing the universe in the mobile game (which follows an alternate timeline that makes no sense but eh).

Pinkie Pie with Discords power has a feas which can be interrupted as 3-A, which is reality warping the Chaos dimension in her image. Accord also managed to warp Discords entire inner-world, which was said to contain an infinite number of worlds (High 3-A to 2-A) and Pony of Shadow claimed that Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon were capable of reshaping all of reality, which contains infinite timelines.

Starswirl was capable of making a mirror that when collapsed, was merging two timelines together, and Midnight Sparkle was said to be capable of collapsing two worlds with portals.

Gen 1 has some pretty big feats too, but the best I've found so far was Moochick creating a dimension with a sun and a few fairies creating a starry night sky.

Back