• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scp-682 fights a videogame nerd with too much time on his hand

Weekly, do you have the timeframes for 682 coming back from BFR along with descriptions of what kinds of places he was BFR'd to?

That would help immensely for settling this point.

Being traded into 702's pocket reality was 16 hours, Being dropped into 1437's parallel universe was 2 hours and 12 minutes, and 2521 was just unable to BFR 682 in general. The rest unfortunately dont have timeframes but its safe to say they are most likely within this range of time.

Also i see poisoning was as argument earlier in the thread, but 682 ingested a kilogram of heroin and a liter of cyanide and only suffered a 45 minute heart attack, then consumed two more of each with no ill effects, so poison definitely wouldnt work.

Okay, one

@Weekly

Risci literally gave you evidence of why the time dilation is 30:1, it simply means that Han's page hasn't been updated to incorporate that bit of information, but that does not mean that such information is null and void. No, the information is still correct, valid, and usable, as it is something Han can do, plain and simple.

Also, how does 682 fight while sleep? Could you point me towards where he could do this, so that I may have a look myself, please.

The BFR thing isn't really too in character for Han to do, though he himself can escape to an ID barrier, and bring the thing with him. Keep in mind, he doesn't have to have the time dilation be 30:1. It could be 2:1, or however much the time dilation was lesser earlier on in the series.

Nor does he have to create creatures, though he could send 682 to the Great Labyrinth, though we haven't seen all 99 floors of such. We only know that it gets more difficult as it goes up. Han only got through the first 8 or 9 floors before breaking free of the ID.

Also, Han doesn't have poison, so I'm not sure why it's being discussed. Han doesn't have a way to permanently put 682 down due to his regen, so his only shot would be putting the thing to sleep after immobilizing it with his shackles, which is quite easy given his long range shackles technique. But, though I already asked earlier, I'll ask again here, why does this not work? How does 682 fight while sleep?

Item: SCP-513

Tissue Test Record: N/A

Termination Test Record: <Begin Log>

<1/22/ÔûêÔûê, 1500> SCP-682 temporarily incapacitated via incineration and transferred to a video monitored soundproof containment chamber.

<1/22/ÔûêÔûê, 1600> SCP-513 introduced to room affixed to robotic arm.

<1/22/ÔûêÔûê, 1630> SCP-682 regenerates fully.

<1/22/ÔûêÔûê, 1635> SCP-513 is rung three times via robotic arm, after the first ring, SCP 682 howls and covers its 'ears' (due to the difference of anatomy and lack of visible ears, it can be safely assumed that the motion of covering the sides of its head accomplishes this).

<1/22/ÔûêÔûê, 1636> SCP-513 and robotic arm retracted from test chamber and returned to containment.

<1/22/ÔûêÔûê, 1640> SCP-682 uncovers its 'ears' and begins pacing the test chamber.

<1/23/ÔûêÔûê, 1640> SCP-682 continues pacing.

<1/24/ÔûêÔûê, 1640> SCP-682 continues pacing.

<1/25/ÔûêÔûê, 1640> SCP-682 continues pacing.

<1/26/ÔûêÔûê, 1640> Mass amounts of aerosolized sedatives and tranquilizers introduced to containment chamber via ventilation.

<1/26/ÔûêÔûê, 1645> SCP-682 loses consciousness.

<1/26/ÔûêÔûê, 1646> SCP-682 begins sleepwalking.

<1/26/ÔûêÔûê, 1647> SCP-682 breaches containment. Hallucinations of a pale, thin, large clawed entity resembling SCP-682 stalking the containment site were reportedly experienced by all present site personnel. Security footage shows no such entity on site. Due to mass hysteria, security teams were unable to reestablish containment of SCP-682 and are seen on footage firing repeatedly at walls before being dismembered by thin air.

<1/26/ÔûêÔûê, 1800> Mobile Task Force Eta-10 ("See No Evil") is deployed, equipped with HUD video enabled enclosed helmets. SCP-682 is located in SCP-513's containment cell, still unconscious, curled around SCP-513's gelatin containment cube.

<1/26/ÔûêÔûê, 1830> SCP-682 returned to containment and awoken via high pressure HCl spray. SCP-682 complains that it was having a 'such a lovely dream'.

<End Log> Persistent monitoring and separate testing of both SCP-513 and SCP-682 since the experiment has shown no lasting effects on either object.

TLDR: 682 breached containment and murdered a lot of people after being forcibly put to sleep by an SCP

Gotcha, thank you.

In that case, only thing that Han could do is put him to sleep and leave him to rampage in an empty ID for a week.

Still, that feels unlikely, though I could see Han doing it. He only has one option of winning here, and though he knows that way of potentially winning, as even that way isn't full proof, I can't safely go with him at all.

Though I doubt Han will attack him if he knows that the thing will just get stronger.

The problem with BFRing is that, well, he's insanely good at escaping BFR, keeping him there for a week seems highly unlikely.

I mean, as shown in the log above he broke containment while asleep, and while he hasn't been put to sleep and BFR'd at the same time, he's escaped from a myriad of types of extremely hard to escape BFR including pocket realities, parallel universes, and the ravelwoods (a higher-dimensional plane parallel to the wanderer's library, only escapable through temporarily constructed ways leading to the library, but even escape through those is made difficult by magic, but 682 cannot enter ways or the library itself, he escaped from a place which should have been impossible to escape from).

So basically, it's uncertain, just very probable is what I'm gathering.

If that's the case then Han has no real way to win this. His strength lies in him being versatile as opposed to overly hax, or studying his enemy and coming up with ways to beat them specifically. Like, I could speculate that Han would find a way to defeat 682, but I have no clue what that way would be without it being something that's canon.

So yeah, Han's only way of winning is highly improbable. So there's not much of anything he can really do.

Just in case I forgot to earlier, my vote goes to 682 here.

Back