• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scp-682 fights a videogame nerd with too much time on his hand

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Han Jee-Han vs scp 682

682 starts at high 8-C Han at low 7-C Full knowlege and a week of prep time for han.

I mean, I honestly think this is rather interesting.

Han having a week of prep means that he can gather information on the thing with his little spy cats, probably witness a rampage or two, and get an idea of its powers and abilities. He'd likely create an ID space specifically to fight the creature, having a horde of spells ready.

Now, I was originally thinking that, even with prep, it would be a stomp in SCP's favor. However, I totally forgot that Han has light speed arrows that can effectively one shot him, unless his absorption is passive. But then, I realized that SCP can resurrect and has low-godly regen that Han has no literal way of bypassing. So while Han can one shot him again and again until SCP-682 becomes strong enough to not be one shot, Han has no way past that regen. Not to mention that 682 has things like reality warping and mind manipulation of an immense kind.

han has knowlege right away, and its resistance is not raelly immunity, and more along the lines of permanent affects like transmutation, and he gets the resitence only AFTER being hit, he doesent start with it.

his high godly is through type 8/9, which is ignored due to being higher dimensional, and i was probably thinking han migh bfr with the prep

thats what the prep is for, i would hope all that int and knowlege tell him that a higher dimensional being wont be beat into the ground

True, but I don't think he was a way to bypass it. Unless he could immobilize it and put it to sleep before stealing its powers. That's the only way I can see him winning. Which might be possible, seeing as how 682 is such a low tier compared to him at the start.

Unless 682 resists sleep manipulation, lol. The character has a lot of resistances.

well, srealing its power is out of question, teh last guy who tried got possesed , and nice gamers mind might be, a hyperversal concsience is probably beyond its limits. putting it to sleep is a possibility, as hes reactive adaptation normaly only works when dammaged.

tho he doesent start with most resictences, but devolps them mid fight

Soooo.....win through immobilizing with shackles, either the mana sealing kind or the regular kind, and then putting him to sleep?

Meh, I'm not really sure. I wanna wait for someone super knowledgeable, unless you are, of course.

i dont think 682 has mana, verse equal can be made, sure, but its not even alive.

the thing is it needs time to adapt, and loses the adaptation over time if not used constatnly.

which is why acide prison still works on it

The shackles aren't there to seal his mana. Just immobilize him. Like what his regular and long range shackles do. After than he could cast a sleep spell on him.

Oh, gotcha. Though Han doesn't use any kind of acid or poison unfortunately. It would be cool if he did though.

I'll wait for some other opinions, still. I appreciate your information, though. It was very informative, and helpful.

the acid is there so it hurt faster then the lizard regens, so it cant adapt, poison would be cool tho.

"his high godly is through type 8/9, which is ignored due to being higher dimensional" This sounds really wrong to me. Regenerationn is different from immortality, just because a character gets high godly and type 8 immortality from the same feat doesn't mean their high godly gets ignored as well.

Also BFR wouldn't work, I seriously doubt Han has BFR superior to Ravelwoods.

However, it looks like Han might be able to win through incap with sealing/sleeping. But, I'll still hold out on voting for a while longer.

But it does get ignored, its high godly for his hyper versal, and as such such his base form, whitout 8 it get ignored, he still has hes lesser type 8 anyways

Not superior, which is the point. 682 is an universal constant, so it cant be thrown away, but he is, however, capable of being thrown into a fighting envirement. It could get back, but it woul likely first fight, then escape.

His Regenerationn is low-godly not high-godly, and it isn't for his hyperversal, it's for his base.

"682 is an universal constant, so it cant be thrown away" This isn't why 682 can't be BFR'd and doesn't really make much sense.

"It could get back, but it woul likely first fight, then escape." I don't believe willingly staying in BFR is considered appropriate for winning, unless making the other character want to stay in BFR is part of the haxx (i.e. through mind manipulation).

@Ricsi A few problems with your argument:

"The thing is it needs time to adapt, and loses the adaptation over time if not used constatnly."

Yeah, time as in a few seconds at the bare minimum.

"The acid is there so it hurt faster then the lizard regens, so it cant adapt, poison would be cool tho."

No, it is explicitly stated in 682's own log that 682 regenerates faster than the acid can damage it.

"But it does get ignored, its high godly for his hyper versal, and as such such his base form, whitout 8 it get ignored, he still has hes lesser type 8 anyways "

682 does not have High-Godly, it has Mid-Godly, and its Regenerationn has nothing to do with its immortality.

"Not superior, which is the point. 682 is an universal constant, so it cant be thrown away, but he is, however, capable of being thrown into a fighting envirement. It could get back, but it woul likely first fight, then escape. "

Ive already explained to you why its out of character for 682 to just randomly start attacking things that arent human and dont attack it first.

but those attack everything, tehy are rpg monsters.

but yess, the acids point is to hurt before it adapts.

@Weekly Couldn't Han pull off an incap win through sealing/sleep inducement?

Right, I thought there was something like that but couldn't see it on the profile.

And if the sealing is simply through shackles, 682 should be able to adapt to break them, and should be able to eventually kill Han. I'm voting for 682.

i still dont see why he would escape the dungeons in time, there are enemies that would litiraly attack it right away.

Enemies which can do literally nothing to prevent 682 from escaping and would just make 682 stronger by attacking it

Ricsi-viragosi said:
i still dont see why he would escape the dungeons in time, there are enemies that would litiraly attack it right away.
BFR needs to last for a week to give a win, right?

682's gotten out of MUCH more difficult places to escape from in shorter timeframes.

yes, and enemies that disgust it and 682 has litiraly no reason to not fight and become stronge. and if he doesent come back in 16 hours, possibly 8 if han uses the guilds time dilatation, itll be counted as bfr. not only that, but the world is a recreationof the real one, so its not like it wont have anything to do other then fight

@Ricsi The necessary time for 682 to have to be BFRed to count as a loss is a full week, not a few hours

And 682 has come back from literally other Earths, the dungeon being a recreation doesnt in any way matter

time dilatation.

those times it was due to being alternate realities, which goes against its universal constant status

You mean the time dilation that just speeds up his own time...?

The dungeon would be considered an alternate reality and 682 has returned from BFR in a fraction of the time youre claiming it would be staying in there.

Long story short BFR wont work

speeds up time within a dungeon he creates .

no, its made clear in verse that it is not an alternate reality and that its directly made by gaia

his own speed amp is 20 naturaly m 30 with special objects, while he can also make an enemy slower by 50%

You...do know that dilating time in the dungeon wouldnt make time any different in the real world right? A week would still need to pass in the real world for it to be considered victory via BFR, not a week in the dungeon.

If its not Earth itself 682 will leave and return to Earth. Doesnt matter who made it.

yes, thats the point, if he makes 682 30 times slower, then it will need to spend less time in the dungeon for the time to go down in the real world

and it doesent give it a reason to. it is on earth and there are enemies that are attacking it

Ricsi-viragosi said:
yes, thats the point, if he makes 682 30 times slower, then it will need to spend less time in the dungeon for the time to go down in the real world
and it doesent give it a reason to. it is on earth and there are enemies that are attacking it
15 times slower actually according to Han's page. Though nothing is stopping 682 from just adaping to resist the slow so it no longer affects him

Kill all the enemies and then escape, not really that difficult and something that 682 is entirely capable of doing should it need to

Back