• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-3812 VS Your favourite verse (and your least favourite verse too)

SCP-3812 "A Voice Behind Me"

Object Class: Keter

SCP-3812 has gotten a load of hype recently. That alone is due to the fact that a lot of VS Debaters, SCP fans, and even SCP-3812's original article on the SCP Foundation website are realising that this could possibly be THE MOST POWERFUL BEING ON EARTH, AND IN THE UNIVERSE!

Such a scary thought. But what if someone told you, that this guy could solo even the strongest verses out there? Well..That is why i want to see if SCP-3812, Sam Howell or whoever you want to call him can solo all of fiction. Or will he fail?

But first, here are my favourite verses against 3812:

Marvel Comics = 3812 solos

Doctor Who = 3812 solos

Mortal Kombat = 3812 solos

Star Wars = 3812 solos

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure = 3812 solos

The Slender Mythos: 3812 solos

8B497FAF-BD8B-498F-96E8-E6FCEE468C81

How many 1-A+s don't get eventually stomped?

As othewise this becomes as boring as "Azathoth tries to solo your verse"

My favorite verses? I'll list my 10 favorites I guess.

Undertale: 3812 exists.

Re: Zero: 3812 exists.

One Punch Man: 3812 exists.

Attack on Titan: 3812 exists.

My Hero Academia: 3812 exists.

Steins; Gate: 3812 exists.

Overlord: 3812 exists.

Naruto: 3812 exists.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Idk about existing here, probably, but at the very least, 3812 thinking should do the trick.

Rick and Morty: 3812 exists.

iirc Elder Scrolls has a tier 0 but don't quote me on that, World of Darkness last I checked might be doing revisions but they are quite far into 1-A at any rate

Stillwinston said:
iirc Elder Scrolls has a tier 0 but don't quote me on that, World of Darkness last I checked might be doing revisions but they are quite far into 1-A at any rate
I just checked, it has 2 tier 0's. Also a bunch of 1-A's and High 1-A's.

Pretty sure SCP-001 Swann should be able to immediately obliterate him before he even transcends them(which may take an infinite amount of time)

"Hey look, this guy is trying to reach our level of existence, how long do you think that will take?" "Seems like forever" "Oh, let me still delete him just in case" Then poof, he's gone like he never existed in the first place

SansyBoi420 said:
Pretty sure SCP-001 Swann should be able to immediately obliterate him before he even transcends them(which may take an infinite amount of time)
"Hey look, this guy is trying to reach our level of existence, how long do you think that will take?" "Seems like forever" "Oh, let me still delete him just in case" Then poof, he's gone like he never existed in the first place
he was transcend swann lmfao, look at the newest CRT.

SansyBoi420 said:

I disagree. Pretty sure 3812 is dimensions above SAS. Knowing that SAS is basically us as human beings. But in the SCP Universe we are gods to the foundation.

SCP-3812 on the other hand, has been stated to be dimensions above our universe. We just don't know how dimensions high it is.

Devil may cry: 3812 one shots

Homestuck: 3812 solos

wizard101: 3812 solos

Doctor who: the doctor doesn't believe in him..

Harry potter: that stomp is so hard....

dungeons and dragons: luminous being one shots.

Back