• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP 2935 The strongest SCP?

Nah, 239 hsnt really shown to be on 343's level, he just trained her how to use her powers. At best she's Low Elder God level given her current feats

Didnt 2935 kill every SCP though? So 001 didn't die too?

Could have sworn everything was killed in that cave, including the scarlet king and 343

001 swann is completely transcendent of the narrative 2935 is in, the fact that 2935's article exists at all means 2935 didnt kill 001

I've read a bit on 001, the gate guardian? Thats the writer? seemed at first glance to be some kind of entity that was inside the universe. Where does is the story about it being the supreme? I want to read it

Mister Death said:
I've read a bit on 001, the gate guardian? That the writer? seemed at first glance to be some kind of entity that was inside the universe. Where does is the story about it being the supreme? I want to read it

Swann's SCP-001 proposal is the author.

3812 is basically just a half step below 001 Swann, and 343 is just a part of the entity 'The All Mighty'

Odd question: Would Able "survive"? (scp-076-2)Able would die, but Able mystically reforms in a manner that has nothing to do with Regenerationn, and is even technically dead while reforming.

Huge necro. It was already necro'd before this as well by BrainBlow. Necro's aren't as bad on General Discussion threads, but the question to the thread was already answered. Although the original answers could be updated, which I might as well give a shot at now that this thread got necro'd. As far as I'm aware, the 5 most powerful SCP character's in order of weakest to strongest are:

SCP-3812.

SCP-001 Swann's Proposal.

Mary Nakayama.

The-All Mighty.

And SCP-239 (full potential).

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

I would have included them, but they aren't exactly an entity iirc, I was referring to actual entities in the verse.

I don't know much about her, I was basing her position there off of some things I heard, and her page. But why 2-C when her page claims she's 1-B?

RinneItachi said:
I don't know much about her, I was basing her position there off of some things I heard, and her page. But why 2-C when her page claims she's 1-B?
Because there are many changes that need to be made to the SCP god-tier pages that have been known about but haven't been made, due to the enormous scale of a CRT correcting them, and the lack of interested people (and any interested people not having enough time).

She used to be considered so highly by so many (including me) because she was stated to have gained control "Over everything, everything under everything, and everything over everything", which was taken to basically mean "stronger than everything that exists", which was supported by her later seeing timelines as simulations on a computer.

But more context made that interpretation less likely. Other tales by the same author in the same canon described the "everything under everything" as the leylines of magic in reality, which calls into doubt whether "everything over everything" really would mean she transcends the god-tiers. On top of this, she was also written to have her powers be presented to her in a form that would let her actually understand it without destroying her mind, so presumably seeing reality as a simulation is just the best way her human mind can process that immense scale of power, rather than implying full-on narrative transcendence.

Back