• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-001 (S Andrew Swann) vs Bill Cipher

Speed equal

Who wins

(If there is any chance that 001 may be upgraded to High 1-C then I will use that version of Cipher)

that won't work against 001 literally making everything go the way it did, creating and making SCPs disappear. Pulling the threads on what happens in the verse, letting 682 and giving 682 have all his powers, and literally creating itself into the incorporation of the verse + extremely potent plot Manipulation(its manipulation is on a level 682 cannot resist, even after the bookends thing)))

And mid godly regen the thing is.

682 has that and who is controlling him by the threads.

I'm not here to take sides but that's really out of place.

As you probably know I don't agree with 001's current classification nor profile descriptions in general, but even staying true to it and assuming Low 2-C 001 wins here easily. 001's reality warping is ridiculously above Bill's and it also has conceptual manipulation. Its influence is instant and absolute across the entire verse. Bill's character also doesn't help him as he likes to mess around way too much. Also, his soul removal powers were to draw Dipper out of his body, 001 is non-corporeal and even if 001 did have a body no real evidence that it would lose its powers out of it. And technically, 001 isn't even a single entity, it's multiple. So this is more like "multiple Low 2-C characters with insanely powerful reality warping and conceptual manipulation vs one Low 2-C character with evident weaknesses that goofs around". 001 with utter ease.

so the ability to manipulate a story and make things go the way you want it is useless?

Besides 001 has like the 5th strongest level of plot manipulation on this site not counting 1-A's

Riiingo said:
that's ignoring plot manipulation
I didn't specifically mention it because it's a variant of reality warping, hence "insanely powerful reality warping".

001 is imperceptible other than the effects it has in the verse. Bill Cipher likely wouldn't know what and where to attack in the first place, since it's non-corporeal. 001 would have knowledge about the knowledge the Foundation has about it. More, did it not manipulate the plot so that the Foundation has that point of view? Everything else about 001 is unknown.

I'm imagining 001 just creating a torrent of eldritch abominations to go up against Bill Cipher for the lulz.

001 has been upgraded boys. Close this stomp and get ready for a whole wave of newer threads.

low hyperversal.

Unless Bill somehow does another ascension like the one he did with original form of 2D this is a horrific stomp

Back