• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scott Pilgrim has a cold glass of Kool-Aid

Bump

How strong is Scott Pilgrim? We know that Marvel Kool-Aid Man is at the top of Wall Level in terms of raw AP.

2 times AP advantage is not an AP stomp, just a decisive win by Kool-Aid Man.

I'm not all that knowledgeable on Scott Pilgrim. His profile says Energy Projection. How does his energy projection work?

But as it stands, Kool-Aid Man FRA.

Migue79 said:
I'm not all that knowledgeable on Scott Pilgrim. His profile says Energy Projection. How does his energy projection work?

But as it stands, Kool-Aid Man FRA.
Not in Volume 1.

Another thing I love about Scott Pilgrim is that he seemingly an absolute powerhouse out of absolutely nowhere

At least we have here, here, here, here and here to save up time for the calculation of feats by characters.

Oh yeah if we assume Matthew Patel be destroying a hole at 1.753 m diameter instead of 1.753 m radius (hole depth is still ~ 0.2 m), we have a feat at 2995342.522 J instead of 11981370.09 J.

TheArsenal1212 said:
That's quite a lot lower
Still not an AP stomp.

And, early phase Scott Pilgrim characters are finally properly scaled.

The baseline value for 9-A is 20,920,000 J. 20,031,747.9921 J is still smaller than this.

And think if the roof that Matthew Patel punched a hole into scales to oak wood instead of pine wood, that would be 9,451,936.484 J. Closer to KAM's AP value.

Back