• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Coolboy6

He/Him
Pinkie pie (Human world) vs Kool aid man (marvel comics)
Story: a bunch of random people decide to have a party

Pinkiekdid someone say “party?!” (Somehow smashes through a wall) OH YEAHHHH!!!

one of the dudes of the party say“yeah! And we’re having kool aid!”

Kool aid man: did someone say “kool aid?!” (Smashes through another wall) OH YEAHHHH!!!

Pinkie: hey! Did you copy me?!

Kool aid guy: OH NO!! You copied me!

Pinkie: OH NO!! You copied me!

Kool aid guy: OH NO!! You copied me!

(they say this for hours before eventually deciding to fight)

Pinkie: You wanna fight me drink thingy?!

Kool Aid guy: OH YEAHHHH!!!

Pinkie: OH YEAHHHH!!!

Both: OH YEAHHHH!!!

Rules: Both 9-B, speed equalized
Pinkie:

Kool aid guy:

they both drink Kool Aid together:

Music for ***** and giggles

Wow, Kool-Aid Man might be in a better scaling situation than an MLP character. Then again, it's an EQUESTRIA GIRLS character, so.... Well, let's look at their stats.

Attack Potency: Human level, likely Wall level+ (Probably comparable to Sunset Shimmer)
Lifting Strength: Average Human.
Striking Strength: Human Class, likely Wall Class+
Durability:
Human level, likely Wall level+

Well, she scales to Sunset Shimmer, so what about her?

Attack Potency: Wall level+ (Crushed a coal skull into diamond with her bare hands)
Lifting Strength: Average Human
Striking Strength:
Wall Class+
Durability:
Wall level+ (Took Pinkie Pie's explosions close range)

Wow, neither of them have much for justifications, do they...? Well what about that calculation?

11,192,628.9653 Joules

....Unfortunately, either the forum/fandom move got all the comments deleted & there's no archival of them, or that pony power pondering somehow never got evaluated, since it has 0 comments. Gahhh....
(Also, I haven't checked the sources in the calculation blog, & the feat happened in a stage play, so I'm not sure if it was real coal or not.)

Okay, what about Kool-Aid Man's stats?
Oh good, he has multiple calcs! Since he's the Marvel Comics incarnations, let's look at the ones that seem to be for Marvel Comics.
149,798.372184 joules or Wall level
14,755,418.8928 joules or Wall level+
20,031,747.9921 joules or Wall level++

On the opposite end of the Spectrum, Kool-Aid Man's Calculation has plenty of comments! At least 17, in fact. Unfortunately, regarding Calc Group comments for it....
Jasonsith·3/27/2019

He is wall busting so hard he is near small building level. Good luck Pepsiman finds another opponent.

DMUA·3/25/2019

O H Y E A H

Mr. Bambu·3/25/2019

I accept all of them that are 9-A or above, nothing more, nothing less

Enthusiastic? Yes. But it feels a bit ambiguous what was accepted, & the only Calc Group comment that gave any specifications said they accepted the ones that are 9-A above.... Which none of them are.

So it's a little questionable if any of Kool-Aid Man's Calculation Yields are accepted, either.

Anyway, IF the combatants had their calcs accepted, Pinkie would scale as:
(Probably comparable to Sunset Shimmer) to 11,192,628.9653 Joules

So maybe lower, more or less?

& depending on whether Kool-Aid (Marvel Comics) was accepted as:
149,798.372184 joules or Wall level
....He'd be about 74.7x weaker.
14,755,418.8928 joules or Wall level+
....Or about 1.3x stronger.
20,031,747.9921 joules or Wall level++
....Or about 1.78x stronger.

But if INDEED none of their calcs ARE accepted, we might just have to scale both of them to baseline, lol.

What are EQG Pinkie Pie's magic powers again? Creating/Storing sweets & baked goods? Anyone remember the details?

There wasn’t anything wrong with the skull calc according to lightbuster30 when I spoke with him on discord. And yes, that is real coal as it turned to dust the moment it was crushed. Also, this kool aid man scales to the 20 megajoule calc, and as for Pinkie’s powers, she throws a capsule of glitter at something and it explodes.

There wasn’t anything wrong with the skull calc according to lightbuster30 when I spoke with him on discord.
Is he a Calculation Group Member? If so, you should have him state as such on the Calculation Blog, so that the Calculation is officially accepted & useable.
And yes, that is real coal as it turned to dust the moment it was crushed.
Non-coal can turn to dust, too. Why is this evidence?
Also, this kool aid man scales to the 20 megajoule calc,
He only has 1 key. I'm not sure match makers can select the Calculation Yields for characters to use in their matches. (As opposed to selecting Keys.)
What makes you so sure he scales to the highest of the 3 yields?
and as for Pinkie’s powers, she throws a capsule of glitter at something and it explodes.
Good to know. Footage, please, if you'll forgive my asking? Not that I doubt she can do it, but knowing how she can use it, & in what manner she does is important.

Koo-Aid man seem to be better at fighting than Pinkie is.
On this, I agree. He has more experience.
Some Hand-to-Hand Combat Skills (fought against The Thirsties in close combatmultiple times)

I do wonder what happens if The Kool-Aid Man gets a hole in him, considering he & Pinkie are even, & she can apparently, make explosions.

Though, since she has Social Influencing, is a noted socialite, & lover of sweets & parties, & IIRC. very experienced in arranging them, getting guests, etc.
I wouldn't be surprised if she wouldn't just stop the fight, & Social Influence him into holding a Kool-Aid & cupcakes party or something. Convinced, Kool-Aid Man gives up, fight is over, Pinkie wins. In theory, anyway.

Is he a Calculation Group Member? If so, you should have him state as such on the Calculation Blog, so that the Calculation is officially accepted & useable.
He has done mlp calcs on this wiki before
Non-coal can turn to dust, too. Why is this evidence?
It crumbled into dust particles and completely dissipated into thin air like it were made of coal or sandstone or any other loose material, and if it were fake, it would’ve splinter and fragment into multiple large pieces.
He only has 1 key. I'm not sure match makers can select the Calculation Yields for characters to use in their matches. (As opposed to selecting Keys.)
What makes you so sure he scales to the highest of the 3 yields?
Because the picture on his profile resembles the image on the calc
Good to know. Footage, please, if you'll forgive my asking? Not that I doubt she can do it, but knowing how she can use it, & in what manner she does is important.
2:30

He has done mlp calcs on this wiki before
Regardless of if other calcs from the same user have been accepted previously, that one still needs to be officially accepted for it to be applicable to his profile.
Because the picture on his profile resembles the image on the calc
Of the 3 calcs that seem to be for Marvel Comics Kool-Aid Man, here are their images (Reuploaded from the blog because Fandom is very uncooperative about linking images.):
That's the one Calculated at 149,798.372184 joules
That's the one Calculated at 14,755,418.8928 joules or Wall level+
& that's the one Calculated at 20,031,747.9921 joules or Wall level++ or Wall level+

All of them appear to be the same incarnation of Marvel Comics Kool-Aid Man, & the blog says nothing about their origins, so those are likely all for Kool-Aid Man. & thus, seemingly, equally valid.
& regardless, based on the Calc Group comments there, it's doubtful if ANY of the Calculations for Kool-Aid Man were accepted

Ah. She made sprinkles glow pink & exploded. & although there is the remains of... baked goods everywhere, no one seems hurt. Frightened, maybe, but it doesn't seem harmful. Hair frazzled, too.
Pinkie's explosion seem to be dodgeable and Kool-Aid man have good dodging feat too.

Don't know much about his personality to speak against Social Influencing though.
I dunno, it seemed to propel pastries across a whole cabin. But maybe that was just a cooking accident or something? ....Did the SPRINKLES exploding cause that splattering? Might imply a lot of heat, but I'm unsure if that was from the magic sprinkles exploding, or a more ordinary baking process, albeit, one gone messily wrong.
Pinkie's explosion seem to be dodgeable and Kool-Aid man have good dodging feat too.

Don't know much about his personality to speak against Social Influencing though.
"In the advertisement, he is typically featured answering the call of children by smashing through walls and furnishings and then holding a pitcher filled with Kool-Aid juice while yelling his catchphrase, "Oh yeah!" In the comic book, he attempts to quench the invasion plans of aliens called The Thirsties."

From his profile.

Besides that, I'm pretty sure he's an advocate against thirstyness, given his promotion of Kool-Aid, & I'd assume he likes good eating & parties. He seems at least supportive of kids in their sports & merry-making & such.

The explosive barely hurt Pinkie so i doubt it will do the same to Kool-Aid man. Pinkie might able to win via Social Influencing but i'm leaning to Kool-Aid man.

The explosive barely hurt Pinkie so i doubt it will do the same to Kool-Aid man. Pinkie might able to win via Social Influencing but i'm leaning to Kool-Aid man.
In theory, it might become relevant if the match goes on:
Reactive Power Level with Geode (the more each of them using their magic abilities, the more the power of these abilities grows)

She also has Acrobatics (With no Justification.). In terms of Stamina:

Kool-Aid Man:
Stamina: Presumably high
(No justification?)
Stamina: High (Was drumming all night without any sign of exhaustion)

So she might be able to keep up, & I'd assume her Reactive Power Level is combat relevant, since it was happening over the course of a single day at camp. (& they later on can use their powers more, IIRC, but I don't remember how much so.)

She also has Stealth Mastery, Flight with Balloons (Not listed in her equipment, so IDK if optional or not.), so....

Yeah. They're equal in stats, Pinkie seems to have the edge in Stamina, & Kool-Aid Man definitely seems like he'd be willing to drop the fight to just start a party to give out snacks & drinks, & Pinkie Pie seems like she'd be the type to do that once she realizes he's a giant juice pitcher.

Voting Pinkie Pie for Stamina & Social Influencing.

I'm just guessing, Kool-Aid man apparently smashes through walls multiple times without rest. Although the fight shouldn't last more than 30 minutes from the look of it, both doesn't seem to be the type to prolong the fight for any reasons.

It was accepted otherwise it wouldn't be on the profiles, but for whatever reason, the comment section got deleted. In fact just about every one of Amelia's older calcs got their comments wiped out.

Regardless of if other calcs from the same user have been accepted previously, that one still needs to be officially accepted for it to be applicable to his profile.
It has been accepted though. Not sure what happened to the comments
Of the 3 calcs that seem to be for Marvel Comics Kool-Aid Man, here are their images (Reuploaded from the blog because Fandom is very uncooperative about linking images.):
That's the one Calculated at 149,798.372184 joules
That's the one Calculated at 14,755,418.8928 joules or Wall level+
& that's the one Calculated at 20,031,747.9921 joules or Wall level++ or Wall level+

All of them appear to be the same incarnation of Marvel Comics Kool-Aid Man, & the blog says nothing about their origins, so those are likely all for Kool-Aid Man. & thus, seemingly, equally valid.
& regardless, based on the Calc Group comments there, it's doubtful if ANY of the Calculations for Kool-Aid Man were accepted
Maybe the blog had the same issue of comments being deleted or something, and maybe 20 megajoule calc was accepted or something
Ah. She made sprinkles glow pink & exploded. & although there is the remains of... baked goods everywhere, no one seems hurt. Frightened, maybe, but it doesn't seem harmful. Hair frazzled, too.
Because… everyone has wall level dura. Shouldn’t be hard to figure out
I dunno, it seemed to propel pastries across a whole cabin. But maybe that was just a cooking accident or something? ....Did the SPRINKLES exploding cause that splattering? Might imply a lot of heat, but I'm unsure if that was from the magic sprinkles exploding, or a more ordinary baking process, albeit, one gone messily wrong.
Yes the sprinkles caused this
"In the advertisement, he is typically featured answering the call of children by smashing through walls and furnishings and then holding a pitcher filled with Kool-Aid juice while yelling his catchphrase, "Oh yeah!" In the comic book, he attempts to quench the invasion plans of aliens called The Thirsties."

From his profile.

Besides that, I'm pretty sure he's an advocate against thirstyness, given his promotion of Kool-Aid, & I'd assume he likes good eating & parties. He seems at least supportive of kids in their sports & merry-making & such.
Why you gotta make your messages an entire essay my guy

It has been accepted though. Not sure what happened to the comments
You say that, but what evidence is there that it is accepted officially, other than the useage on the profile?
Because… everyone has wall level dura. Shouldn’t be hard to figure out
Yeah, it might not hurt Wall Level durability, unless there's some heat shenanigans involved, considering pastries exploded.
To add A: She's just now learning her powers which have yet to grow. B: Later on her explosions vaporize a bus-wide fallen tree truck and push a boat for presumably miles.
I haven't watched EQG. Surprising, but I could believe it. That said, willing to provide footage?
(Also, I'm surprised things like that haven't been calculated yet.)
Why you gotta make your messages an entire essay my guy
I value thoroughness. Sorry if you, or anyone else, minds my wordyness.

Yeah, it might not hurt Wall Level durability, unless there's some heat shenanigans involved, considering pastries exploded.
The explosions carry force. Being pastries has no bearing on that.
I haven't watched EQG. Surprising, but I could believe it. That said, willing to provide footage?
(Also, I'm surprised things like that haven't been calculated yet.)
They were calculated. It's how I found out about them. That said, I do not remember where those calculations even are given they were a year or longer ago.

The explosions carry force. Being pastries has no bearing on that.

They were calculated. It's how I found out about them. That said, I do not remember where those calculations even are given they were a year or longer ago.
I was speaking on the assumption that what if the magic in the sprinkles somehow overheated the pastries and THAT caused the pastries to explode. Although, I will admit, it's a little contrary to the easy assumption that the sprinkles exploding is what propelled the pastries all over the cabin.

That said, if those feats were calculated.... Well, no offense meant (I'm sure the calculations could have been accepted.), but that makes me wonder why the feats aren't cited on the profile....

Thanks for mentioning them, though.

I was speaking on the assumption that what if the magic in the sprinkles somehow overheated the pastries and THAT caused the pastries to explode. Although, I will admit, it's a little contrary to the easy assumption that the sprinkles exploding is what propelled the pastries all over the cabin.
No, the magic itself is causing the explosion, it's not a chain reaction where it superheats the pastries and they explode from that, it just so happens to specifically work when used with pastries, sugary stuff, and glitter.
That said, if those feats were calculated.... Well, no offense meant (I'm sure the calculations could have been accepted.), but that makes me wonder why the feats aren't cited on the profile....
If there's a higher feat already then I see no need to include them. Just one and done is enough for me. No need to overcomplicate things with extra feats imo. It just feels more practical.

No, the magic itself is causing the explosion, it's not a chain reaction where it superheats the pastries and they explode from that, it just so happens to specifically work when used with pastries, sugary stuff, and glitter.
Yeah, I got the idea that it's more likely the magical force exploding which propells the destroyed matter of the pastries during my previous post.
If there's a higher feat already then I see no need to include them. Just one and done is enough for me. No need to overcomplicate things with extra feats imo. It just feels more practical.
That's one approach to the matter, I suppose.

Anyways, Ponk's explosions are a massive problem given they tossed a boat really far. That indicates that if she wants to, she can apply aoe to her explosion, which would inevitably knock over Kool-aid, and give her time to deal more damage or hit him with a direct explosion and weaken him. From what I've seen in the shorts, she seems to carry it on her for if she needs it. Who knows if Kool-aid would even consider it a threat given it'll look like she's tossing a pastry or glitter at him.

Last edited:
Back