• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scorpion VS Spider. (Horobi VS Alice Fuji)

She basically is? It's a biological fact that excessive amounts of pain can cause several effects that weaken the human body drastically, such as fatigue, increased blood pressure and heart rate which can cause Ischaemic damage that can even further weaken your body through blood clotting

There’s no doubt that pain actually does effect a person’s fighting/thinking and such. But like, 1000x….really.

??? The poison canonically is 1000x times more potent than an IRL deadly poison. So even if you can't argue that she's being weakened by 1000 times it's still unfathomably more damage than anything Horobi can deal.

I mean you haven't provided a counter as to why it wouldn't weaken her to that extent but believe whatever you want ig.

Cause it honestly just seems more of a endurance feat than and actual like, strength feat. Like I said, pain does affect a persons body but I honestly don’t see that a person would be weaker by the factor of their pain.

Anyways, to avoid going in circles, I'm gonna vote Alice for my reasons (since we are going in circles) but I'd fold every Kamen Rider supporter at once in a discord VC debate about this match and that's factual.

I mean you haven't provided a counter as to why it wouldn't weaken her to that extent but believe whatever you want ig.
Tbf the burden of proof is on you to show why it would even weaken her by 1000x. Sure, it hurts as shit, but to imply that it weakens her by 1000x because "lol poison/pain normally weakens you" is unfounded.

For now, unless a direct statement is shown, that just means she was weakened by an unquantifiable amount, and she has massive endurance/pain tolerance.

As for voting, honestly, I'm kinda leaning towards Alice, for now. Most of the Kamen Rider scans were just untranslated, or just flashy fights.

Tbf the burden of proof is on you to show why it would even weaken her by 1000x. Sure, it hurts as shit, but to imply that it weakens her by 1000x because "lol poison/pain normally weakens you" is unfounded.
How exactly is it unfounded? Neither of you have explained how it's "unfounded".

Wtf do you mean none of us showed how it is "unfounded"? It's pretty ******* blatant. You said the poison weakens her by 1000x, whereas it is just 1000x more painful. You are correlating being 1000x more painful = being 1000x more weakened. It IS unfounded to assume she's weakened to that extent, as there is nothing implying it weakens her by 1000x except your headcanon. Either show a direct statement that it weakens her by 1000x, or it's just an unquantifiable amount.

Wtf do you mean none of us showed how it is "unfounded"? It's pretty ******* blatant. You said the poison weakens her by 1000x, whereas it is just 1000x more painful. You are correlating being 1000x more painful = being 1000x more weakened. It IS unfounded to assume she's weakened to that extent, as there is nothing implying it weakens her by 1000x except your headcanon. Either show a direct statement that it weakens her by 1000x, or it's just an unquantifiable amount.
My "headcanon" is literally how the human body works? Stop talking out of your ass.

My "headcanon" is literally how the human body works? Stop talking out of your ass.
No one that isn't how the human body works. MF I already said that poison does indeed affect your strength, but by an unquantifiable amount. You are outright stating that the poison being more painful means she's 1000x weaker. That requires an extraordinary amount of evidence to prove.

A person for sure gets weakened by poison, yes, but there isn't a direct multiplier or shit like that. It's not like "Oh you got poisoned, therefore you are 2x weaker now". You are just weakened by an unknowable amount. Pain tolerance, endurance, etc... all affects this.

As I've stated two ******* times now, unless you show an actual statement that she was weakened by 1000x, or show a direct correlation where the poison being x amount more painful = x amount making you weaker, then as it stands, she's only weaker by an unquantifiable amount, not 1000x.

No one that isn't how the human body works. MF I already said that poison does indeed affect your strength, but by an unquantifiable amount. You are outright stating that the poison being more painful means she's 1000x weaker. That requires an extraordinary amount of evidence to prove.

A person for sure gets weakened by poison, yes, but there isn't a direct multiplier or shit like that. It's not like "Oh you got poisoned, therefore you are 2x weaker now". You are just weakened by an unknowable amount. Pain tolerance, endurance, etc... all affects this.

As I've stated two ******* times now, unless you show an actual statement that she was weakened by 1000x, or show a direct correlation where the poison being x amount more painful = x amount making you weaker, then as it stands, she's only weaker by an unquantifiable amount, not 1000x.
All this is telling me is that you're ignoring biological fact and inserting your own personal headcanon into the feat, something you accused me of, funny.

So, yeah, miss me with that shit broski.

Back