• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anne Mayer vs Kamen Rider Horobi

ALTERNATE TITLE: THE GRIM AND VENOMOUS OF CYBER-DYSTOPIAN ERA

Well as you guys see, i'm back with the Knight Runs Matches after such of a long time lel
And as you guys know, back then Knight Runs is considered as the series with such of very bs skill alongside with the others like Rakudai, but now many of the verses has shown it their bs skill which is comparable if not, worse than Knight Runs, Kamen Rider is one of it...and of course, by you guys know this verse is wildy feared by enormous reasons, skill is one of them even tho it's varied depending on the series

Anyway, of course i'm going to using the Zero-One Riders which is infamous with their stupid sheer speed, insane precognition, and so on, this time it will be the Destruction himself, which is been a while since the great fight between him against Mai Natsume
The scorpion vs the knight will start now, hope it would be turn well, if it's ended up stomp then at least i already did my best lel, and yes i know that Dry vs Thouser has happened but what about the protagonist herself?

Let's get to the fight!

Summary would be added later

• Low 6-B Prime Anne and Ark-Uprising Arc Horobi are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Inside of the Resurgent-Class Star Destroyer, around the earth atmosphere
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Zero Breaker: 0
  • Destruction: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Again, no pictures due of how obscure Anne are when i searched an arts for her, dammit
EDIT: If needed, i can restrict Ark Scorpion here

By sheer abilities Base Horobi takes it rather easily. Regardless of how skilled Anne is, she isn't bridging the 1000 steps ahead Precognition of Kamen Riders. You tried.

I appreciated that.

But this is a stomp and the general KR matchups will not be fair, even in the future.

Thankfully, there is the Showa Riders that would be pretty fair to use against Anne i think, but yeah i tried with one lel

Back