• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Kill Hiden Aruto. We cannot allowed him to live after what has transpired."

That was the order that Loid received.

They had seen it. The fight between the CEO of Hiden Intelligence and the leader of A.I. terrorist, Metsuboujinrai.net. If the fight hasn't gone the way it went...the Humagears revolution might have begin then and there.

The (fake) husband and wife breath a sigh of relief that day.

That was almost a month ago. It has been peaceful since then but there's some lingering tension in the air.

'That's why they give us this order.'

Loid thought to himself. Yes, everything has been peaceful since then. But what if it happened again? What if the supposed 'superhero' become that monster once more? Will there be anyone to stop him?

He sigh. Even with Yor's help he isn't sure if they'll succeed. He has seen video of Hiden as "Kamen Rider" before and frankly even Yor would be defeat in an instant.

'Then there's only one option.'

Kill him before he can transformed. From the data he has gathered Hiden Aruto without his suit is as strong as any other man.

He take a look at the gun in his hand.

Yes, he'll do it. Twilight will kill Hiden Aruto.

For a CEO of a globes-spanning company, his target dress like common folk, yet also stood out due to the fact that he's the only one wearing a hoodie over a suit.

The streets is bustling with life, the spy blend in with the crowds without a hitch, yet Twilight feel uneasy. No guards, no colleges, those are normal, but not even the assistant Humagear is here with him.

And the fact that his target has turn to the alleyway is a clear sign that his cover is busted!

He doesn't know how, but Twilight give chase despite the real chance of possible trap.

After many turns he found himself in an abandoned parking building. A rare sight in this day and age...once he enter, he found the CEO there, waiting for him with a smile...which slowly morph into a frown.

"Only one? I thought that there'll be two. Oh well, still this is a good opportunity now that there's no one around-"

Loid pulled the trigger-

"-I would like to hire you-"

And with ease, the president dodge the bullet without a sweat before ducking down as flash of steel came from the side.

The sudden turn of event surprised Loid.

From the other side of the room...a woman in black, a pair of stilettos in each of her hands. Twilight was surprised at first that Yor is here...but there's no reason to assumed that he was the only one that was send to kill Hiden in the first place.

"And~ that's the second one. Almost got me there."

Yet despite that the man before them doesn't seem to fear for his mortality at all.

"Don't worry, I do not intended on transforming. You see, I'm looking for-"

They doesn't need to hear what he said. And so, the fight began in earnest, much to the CEO's discontent.

-Speed is equalized.

-Aruto will not transformed nor used weapons that goes beyond his tier.

-Loid is 20 meter away in front of Aruto and Yor is 10 meter behind him.

-Both sides only have basic knowledge of eachothers.

-Both sides are in-character.

-Yor and Loid wincon is through any mean.

-Aruto win through incapacitation.

-Otherwise SBA.

Twilight and Thorn Princess :

CEO of Hiden Intelligence (Scale higher than baseline) :

20221121-201116.jpg

VS

Hiden.Aruto.600.3064770.jpg

Not plan to participate for the same reason I didn't participate in the Haruto vs Yor, just come to comment that I'm not sure if the match can be added with both Yor and Loid fighting together since so far they only (more or less) fought together in only one instance so they likely don't fall under what the vs rules say:
Versus Threads that involve more than two characters (i.e. a 2v1) will only be added to profiles under specific circumstances, which are:
  • If two characters are canonically known for fighting alongside one another frequently and supplement each other's skills in combat (i.e. Twinrova, Ice Climbers, and Batman and Robin)

Back