• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Zero-One vs Kamen Rider Valkyrie (7-0-0)

IxaSaga2

He/Him
Another one for the Zero-One spam, but this one is against one of his own. (Zero-One against another rider means we don't have to write an essay every time he fights)

In an alternate timeline,

Yaiba Yua (Kamen Rider Valkyrie) was fighting Kamen Rider Jin accompanied by Little Assassin. During the fight, Little Assassin was stolen away by A.I.M.S. soldiers as Valkyrie slowly retreats the battle to let Zero-One and Vulcan handle things. After all, her duty was to carry out her superior's plan. Gai Amatsu's plan to give Progrise Keys to Zero-One and Vulcan to record battle data for the development of his secret weapon is proving to be effective. She just needs to gather data on Freezing Bear and Dodo Magia's Progrise Keys from Little Assassin by reprogramming his data. However, his main directive was still the same: assassinate Zero-One. As Little Assassin transforms into Dodo Magia, he sets out to find and kill Zero-One.

An alert from Hiden Intelligence tells Aruto Hiden (Kamen Rider Zero-One) of a rampaging Magia that repeatedly says, "Assassinate, assassinate, assassinate....".
"Another one?! There's no shortages of Metsuboujinrai.net activity lately! Izu, let's go!" Aruto exclaims as he gets ready to head to Dodo Magia's location.
"Yes, President Aruto" Izu replies.
Aruto and Izu arrives and Aruto is ready to transform.

JUMP! AUTHORIZE!
A giant mechanical grasshopper falls from the sky and lands in front of Aruto.
"Henshin!"
PROGRISE! JUMP UP AND RISE! RISING HOPPER! A JUMP TO THE SKY TURNS TO A RIDER KICK!

Izu claps.
"There's only one person that can defeat you. And that's me!" Aruto says his catchphrase to a Dodo Magia that is running at him. Thus, the two engaged in battle.

Izu on the sidelines noticed something in the distance. Behind a truck, Yaiba was recording the whole fight. Izu used her A.I. intelligence to piece everything together. After a tough battle, Zero-One defeated Dodo Magia. Immediately, Izu points to Yaiba saying that she was recording them and is doing suspicious activities.

"Yaiba-san? What were you doing there? Why were you just watching?" Aruto asked.
Yaiba responded in a relaxed, easygoing tone, "President, It is encouraged for all A.I.M.S. members to record all combat data so that we can learn and adapt to future Magia attacks. It is important that-"
"Liar!" Izu interrupted. "I have seen security footage of the city. In one of them, it revealed that you were recording this Magia the whole time. Even when you knew that it was going to attack the President, you were just observing. Something else is going on behind our backs."
Aruto is at a lost for words, "Yaiba-san...I'm going to report you to the authorities. Whatever you or A.I.M.S. are doing, it puts civilians at risk."
Yaiba suddenly regains her cold demeanor and shoots at Aruto with the Shotriser. "Can't let that happen, President Aruto. You've forced my hand. I've worked too hard for this."

DASH! AUTHORIZE!
"Henshin!"
SHOTRISE! RUSHING CHEETAH! TRY TO OUTRUN THIS DEMON TO GET LEFT IN THE DUST!

Match Conditions:
  • Zero-One (Beginning of Series, Metsuboujinrai Arc) and Valkyrie (Metsuboujinrai Arc) are used.
  • Metsuboujinrai Arc
  • Starting Range: 100 meters.
  • Match takes place in the city
  • Win by de-transformation only (Zero-One is not willing to kill Valkyrie. Valkyrie cannot kill Zero-One due him being a crucial part to Gai's scheme)

wp6227754.jpg
VS
HD-wallpaper-kamen-rider-valkyrie-kamen-rider-thumbnail.jpg

Kamen Rider Zero-One: Berries, Magi, Nice, Popted, Peppersalt, Sonic, Acer
Kamen Rider Valkyrie:
Vulcan comes in to fight both:

Last edited:
Alright, so there’s a few things that these two have over the other. Yaiba has her skill and has far better range options. Aruto has his perception manip and far better melee options. Due to them only being 10 meters apart and Aruto outright being able to jump like 60 meters, Yaiba’s gonna have a hard time getting some distance between them. Aruto also has his Shark Progrise Key to attack at multiple angles and at a range, just not too far away.

Yaiba is the fastest of the three riders up to this point in the series, but I don’t think she could gain enough distance between her and Aruto to really capitalize on her massive range advantage.

Right now, I’d go for Aruto unless others want to make a few arguments for Yaiba

Alright, so there’s a few things that these two have over the other. Yaiba has her skill and has far better range options. Aruto has his perception manip and far better melee options. Due to them only being 10 meters apart and Aruto outright being able to jump like 60 meters, Yaiba’s gonna have a hard time getting some distance between them. Aruto also has his Shark Progrise Key to attack at multiple angles and at a range, just not too far away.

Yaiba is the fastest of the three riders up to this point in the series, but I don’t think she could gain enough distance between her and Aruto to really capitalize on her massive range advantage.

Right now, I’d go for Aruto unless others want to make a few arguments for Yaiba
I should probably put them farther away huh. They can only use base btw.

The biggest advantage I can see of Valkyries is her speed. But against someone whose perception speed got boosted alot by Zea like Zero One, it wont play out much.

Not to mention, Zero One only need to push the belt to matches his speed to Valkyrie, and if he does then Valkyrie cant really rely on skills or AP because that is also Zero-One's finisher, which can one-shot her.

Edit : Now I'm thinking about it, in BoS Aruto can really take on both Yaiba and Fuwa at the same time ( if Aruto actually gone all out, of course)

Last edited:
Some points for Valk that are missed. Yaiba and Fuwa have both fought pretty decently against Horobi and Jin who has the same Perception as Aruto by being connected to the Ark. At one point during the same arc, she did well against despite the perception 1v2 Horobi and Jin. Maybe they don't have the perception of Aruto and the Humangear riders, they are both specialized in fighting humagears (which has super A.I. processing speed). Her finisher can also amp to the point that its the same as Aruto's finisher too.

Last edited:
Yaiba have more experience and better range options. Their stats are similar with Yaiba possibly be just a bit faster with Rushing Fever.

Even with that however I can see Aruto winning this most of the time. Both side should known eachother fighting style from how much they fight together so Yaiba will try to keep him at a distance, but with the combination of Flying Falcon and Rising Hopper 'dash' will be able to close the distance sooner or later. And if, and most likely will, reach melee range. Aruto simply have a much wider arrays of weapons to use, with the key one being Freezing Bear which can spell the end the fight right then and there.

And Aruto should have the stamina to wade through Yaiba's shots as well. Aruto have adapt past ForceRiser and even past Assault Grip. He should have more than enough stamina to land the finishing blow he needed

Yeah, Yaiba should still have the travel and, maybe a slight, combat speed advantage due to fighting Horobi and Jin like what Ixa said. But I honestly think that Aruto’s agility and his jumping skills should be enough to close the distance and make the fight a CQC. At the point Aruto would gain the advantage and win

Yaiba have more experience and better range options. Their stats are similar with Yaiba possibly be just a bit faster with Rushing Fever.

Even with that however I can see Aruto winning this most of the time. Both side should known eachother fighting style from how much they fight together so Yaiba will try to keep him at a distance, but with the combination of Flying Falcon and Rising Hopper 'dash' will be able to close the distance sooner or later. And if, and most likely will, reach melee range. Aruto simply have a much wider arrays of weapons to use, with the key one being Freezing Bear which can spell the end the fight right then and there.

And Aruto should have the stamina to wade through Yaiba's shots as well. Aruto have adapt past ForceRiser and even past Assault Grip. He should have more than enough stamina to land the finishing blow he needed
Other keys restricted.

I got a question tho. Yaiba is faster with rushing cheetah right? Aruto can jump at 60m with one jump vertically and we can assume he can do that horizontally as well. Wouldn't Yaiba with speed amp cover that much ground (60m) and avoid him once he lands? I feel like she's definitely fast enough to do that with minimal effort. Her agility in close range is arguably even better than Aruto's. She was able to avoid a close range shot from Horobi's arrows which travels as faster/maybe faster than Aruto's slashes and is hard to dodge, even for Aruto.

Also, I think CQC as Valkyrie's weakness is misjudged. Valkyrie's fighting style can be long range shooting but one of her strongest points is close ranged with her gun. We see this in many of her choreography. Even when she was in Lightning Hornet which is a slower form, she was able to maneuver herself through Metal Cluster Hopper's cells to de-transform Aruto. CQC is definitely not her weakness.

On a side note, as I was thinking of Yaiba's finisher: Her finisher looks like it trapped people into the ball of energy and then it explodes. The Humagears trapped in it were never hit with her gun but they couldn't get away. Should she get something for that?

Last edited:
While yes Yaiba CQC is nothing to slouch at, it’s just that she’s mainly goes for a ranged combat style and in close ranged she only has access to her Shotriser. Now compared to Aruto and his Hopper Blade, he has a lot more versatility in how he can attack. Flame Tiger, Bitting Shark, Blizzard Bear are attacks which would definitely give Yaiba some trouble. Several thousand degree flames, multiple attacks at different angles and being frozen alive.

Like what Nice had said before, while Yaiba’s finisher would deal some damage, Aruto has tanked through pain that put Fuwa on his knees. He’ll power through the finisher

While yes Yaiba CQC is nothing to slouch at, it’s just that she’s mainly goes for a ranged combat style and in close ranged she only has access to her Shotriser. Now compared to Aruto and his Hopper Blade, he has a lot more versatility in how he can attack. Flame Tiger, Bitting Shark, Blizzard Bear are attacks which would definitely give Yaiba some trouble. Several thousand degree flames, multiple attacks at different angles and being frozen alive.

Like what Nice had said before, while Yaiba’s finisher would deal some damage, Aruto has tanked through pain that put Fuwa on his knees. He’ll power through the finisher
For reminder, "Zero-One can only use Rising Hopper, Valkyrie can only use Rushing Cheetah".

Edit: Actually, I don't know if that's allowed. We'll just use MBJR arc here then. If that's the case, I think that settles it.

Last edited:
For reminder, "Zero-One can only use Rising Hopper, Valkyrie can only use Rushing Cheetah".

Edit: Actually, I don't know if that's allowed. We'll just use MBJR arc here then. If that's the case, I think that settles it.
The reason why I’m point out the other Progrise keys is because Aruto can use them to enhance his Hopper Blade. He can still utilize other Progrise keys even when he’s restricted to his base

The reason why I’m point out the other Progrise keys is because Aruto can use them to enhance his Hopper Blade. He can still utilize other Progrise keys even when he’s restricted to his base
I was think of only able to use Rising Hopper Key, not form.

Bump

Arguments so far:

Zero-One:
  • better perception that makes moves look really slow
  • better CQC fighter
  • better jump distance
  • better versatility
Valkyrie:
  • better speed
  • more skilled
  • better range

I don't think Z1's finisher is stronger or weaker than Valkyrie's. Neither have AP advantage.

Last edited:

How did I forget this.....If the stipulation were to change to MBJR arc, it gives Valkyrie Lightning Hornet which gives her a 2x AP advantage, danmaku, and flight

Last edited:
added. Making these stories are fun but take a lot of time. Probably won't be doing them since I have many matches queued up.

Back