• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scorpion VS Spider. (Horobi VS Alice Fuji)

Shining Arithmetic (シャイニングアリスマティック, Shainingu Arisumatikku): Shining Hopper's arithmetic processing unit. Located around the forehead. It predicts enemy behavior by studying them and creates around 25,000 attack and avoidance patterns in consideration of Zero-One's own performance. From there, it is possible to find an optimal solution to a problem within 0.01 seconds.

• Thousand Signal (サウザンドシグナル,Sauzando Shigunaru): The base where the five horns meet. It learns enemy behaviour, makes tens and thousands of behavioural predictions and derives an optimal solution within 0.001 seconds which is then presented to the wearer.

Okay so it’s 2.5 million for the SA and 10 million for the Thousand Signal

And these two things have been shown outside of guidebooks or whatever to have such calculation power? If there's not a SINGLE mention of this in-story then that sort of decreases what possible arguments you can make because there's no showings on how either of them UTILIZE this calculation power, instead just showing us flashy moves.

And these two things have been shown outside of guidebooks or whatever to have such calculation power? If there's not a SINGLE mention of this in-story then that sort of decreases what possible arguments you can make because there's no showings on how either of them UTILIZE this calculation power, instead just showing us flashy moves.
The entirety of episode 40 show what it's like for people to Precog in this series. There is a sister satellite with comparable computable power and even in it's unawakened/half death stage inside Izu it allowed her to precog billions of timeline in a single second.

Ark is a sister machine who, while have weaker precog power, still managed to outpredict There from time to time.

Horobi is better than Ark.

The entirety of episode 40 show what it's like for people to Precog in this series. There is a sister satellite with comparable computable power and even in it's unawakened/half death stage inside Izu it allowed her to precog billions of timeline in a single second.

Ark is a sister machine who, while have weaker precog power, still managed to outpredict There from time to time.

Horobi is better than Ark.
I can't watch that.

Specs in KR are meant to give explanations behind things forms and weapons. This is a fight which shows how a person in Z1 goes into a fight. They take in everything that they know of the person at that time, slow down time to a halt, a create possibilities on how they would approach the situation. By the end of the series, Horobi is capable of doing this quintillions of times per second

Specs in KR are meant to give explanations behind things forms and weapons. This is a fight which shows how a person in Z1 goes into a fight. They take in everything that they know of the person at that time, slow down time to a halt, a create possibilities on how they would approach the situation. By the end of the series, Horobi is capable of doing this quintillions of times per second
This... shows absolutely nothing to support your claim. I'm just seeing two people fight with 0 context.

Dude in Black is an Ai that can use his calculations to predict ways of beating dude in Green. Green dude’s Ai then I kicked in and it canceled out Black dude’s Ai to the point where it couldn’t keep up

Horobi’s Ai is stronger than Green dude

Okay? This doesn't show anything about how it's used in combat, it's just a context less scan.
Dude in Black is an Ai that can use his calculations to predict ways of beating dude in Green. Green dude’s Ai then I kicked in and it canceled out Black dude’s Ai to the point where it couldn’t keep up

Horobi’s Ai is stronger than Green dude
I literally could not possibly know that because the video is in Japanese without Subs, I've no reason to believe that.

Okay? This doesn't show anything about how it's used in combat, it's just a context less scan.
It does. By the fact that There merged with Zero-Two driver which give it's ability to foresaw directly into Ark's prediction.

alright then, the contexts has been given. I’ve also shown you specs that show the difference between SA and TS and the comparison between Horobi and Ark (Black dude)

alright then, the contexts has been given. I’ve also shown you specs that show the difference between SA and TS and the comparison between Horobi and Ark (Black dude)
The context is LITERALLY in Japanese that you probably don't have the credentials to properly translate.

Dude, seriously. You literally see Ark trying to predict Z2 movements only for it not to work. I’ve also shown you the fight between Thouser and SH in where Thouser literally dodged an attack from SH that came from his back and after he TPed

"It does" isn't a counter-argument lol.
Yes. Because as I stated before, Zero-Two driver merged with There, giving the hero calculation power needed to outpredicted Ark.

And can I see anything Alice does that reach Zero-One/Horobi foresaw into other people's precognition?

I vote Horobi fra since I've given enough context

Yes. Because as I stated before, Zero-Two driver merged with There, giving the hero calculation power needed to outpredicted Ark.

And can I see anything Alice does that reach Zero-One/Horobi foresaw into other people's precognition?

I vote Horobi fra since I've given enough context
You haven't given proper "context" for shit??

Proper "context" would be actually showing me how the prediction specs factor into combat outside of 4 vague scans saying "oh I had her run billions of simulations" and adding in no additional evidence or mentions of how the specs are actively used to predict movements while in combat.

For the translations:

Ark said “Updating parameters. adjusting calculations”

Ark then goes through all the possibilities he could see in his fight between Aruto

Ark then says “All calculations complete”

Proceeds to overpower and seemingly kill Aruto

Aruto is shown to be alive with his systems now all on line

Aruto says “I saw that coming a mile away”

and the proceeds to kill Ark

For the translations:

Ark said “Updating parameters. adjusting calculations”

Ark then goes through all the possibilities he could see in his fight between Aruto

Ark then says “All calculations complete”

Proceeds to overpower and seemingly kill Aruto

Aruto is shown to be alive with his systems now all on line

Aruto says “I saw that coming a mile away”

and the proceeds to kill Ark
I sincerely doubt your capability to properly translate that scene, as I said before.

I got it from the actual sub ep. I would give you the actual link but you said it didn’t work
It's the device I'm on currently, my phone doesn't let me look at the Subs, so I'll look at the Subs myself later on a separate device.

Also like, why would you need to translations when we literally see Ark going through various different routes in their fight

Okay so, going off what you said earlier, the poison made the pain 1000x worse. But now it makes her 1000x weaker. What’s the deal?

Okay so, going off what you said earlier, the poison made the pain 1000x worse. But now it makes her 1000x weaker. What’s the deal?
I use the word "weaker" loosely. Since she was dealt 1000x the normal dose of poison that can already make people go absolutely bonkers from pain.

Okay yeah so I honestly don’t think it would mean too much. It shows Alice has a lot of endurance, like a lot, lot, LOOOOT of endurance. But she’s not actually fighting someone despite being 1000x weaker or something

No? Even fighting through the pain that doesn't mean the effects of it go away, that is not how endurance works at all.

Back