• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scorpion VS Spider. (Horobi VS Alice Fuji)

Eyo? This girl is on crack if she can do that, can I see a scan for that?

Also would appreciate if anyone could give me a scan for that Kamen rider bullshit feat too.
(Witch will say I'm wanking) I said the "equivalent", not the exact same thing, but I consider scaling above people who scale above processing decades of information in less than a second pretty much the equivalent of that.

Eyo? This girl is on crack if she can do that, can I see a scan for that?

Also would appreciate if anyone could give me a scan for that Kamen rider bullshit feat too.

For context, he was completely stomped by the Blue Rider in the background, the guy he's fighting right now is 10x stronger than the blue guy, who is 5x stronger than BoS Zero-One. He crossed at least a 50x gap very quickly.

I would rather you actually make a counter-argument to my arguments, instead of just saying "well, yeah, no".

Isn't horobi's RPL passive and doesn't It work through his perception without him even needing to interact with the enemy?

(Witch will say I'm wanking) I said the "equivalent", not the exact same thing, but I consider scaling above people who scale above processing decades of information in less than a second pretty much the equivalent of that.
Still not enough unless you can argue that she can quite literally foresaw at least hundreds of millions of different possible outcomes, including thought processes, emotions and what that might lead to in singular seconds. That level of precog would have casually stomp the mid-level shrugs off speed blitz with his eyes closed.

Alongside the fact that Horobi RPL is far superior to a guy that casually jump from being 50x weaker to stomping in a few seconds. With the weakest RPL in the series trigger 2x amp after having his attack dodge once.
Isn't horobi's RPL passive and doesn't It work through his perception without him even needing to interact with the enemy?
And you are absolutely correct

His RPL level by this point is close enough to a guy that RPL trigger right as he was about to be blitzed.

Still not enough unless you can argue that she can quite literally foresaw at least hundreds of millions of different possible outcomes, including thought processes, emotions and what that might lead to in singular seconds. That level of precog would have casually stomp the mid-level shrugs off speed blitz with his eyes closed.
"Still not enough" is not a counter argument, and if you consider it to be one it's a shitty one, nor is repeating points I've already addressed.

Okay so I’m just gonna try and concise everything I can to a single paragraph, cause I don’t wanna do this shit again.

In Z1, being able to calculate hundreds on billions of predictions is actually a lot more impressive that it already sounds. The more advance your Skill/Ai is, the harder it would for a lesser opponent to easily predict your movements. The weakest Ai is the Dodo Magia, who with 4 predictions per second could predict the movements of someone who could blitz him. Thouser vs Shining Assault Hopper had shown us that a difference of 4x is enough to outright cancel a person’s precog. By the end of the series, Horobi’s precog can match Zero Two, which can calculate 2 Quintillion predictions in a single second.

TLDR: Horobi’s Ai is like, 500 Trillion times that of the Dodo Magia and a 4x difference is enough to actually cancel out a person’s precog.

As for Alice’s stat advantage, mid tier Z1 characters are able to passively and instantly reach an opponent’s power level even if they’re 50x stronger. So Alice being 5x stronger is nothing. As for speed, their perception speed should honestly be comparable. Absolutely low tier Z1 characters are able to see world as if it’s frozen, they would later get stronger after that. This is to the point where Ark was able to see Aruto’s movement as if he’s frozen despite the fact that Aruto himself has perception manipulation that allows him to also slow down time. This would be comparable to your previous scaling with Alice and that one girl. But the problem is the Z1 RPL, cause Aruto’s RPL allowed him to instantly catch up and absolutely body Ark. And the version of Horobi we’re using has superior RPL to that version of Aruto.

I feel live yall have explained that 50 times already yet that doesn't make anything more convincing.

It's also funny to me how there's no evidence for any of this precog shit yet I'm expected to believe it at face value.

Horobi’s profile literally has describes his precog as “on another” compared to Ark. on Ark’s profile he literally has “billions of predictions” on his profile. Same is said for Thouser and SAH’s numbers

here’s a video of Thouser casually beating SH. By this point of the series, Thouser’s precog is only 4x greater than SH. And here’s Dodo beating SH after a few seconds of analysis.

here’s a video of Thouser casually beating SH. By this point of the series, Thouser’s precog is only 4x greater than SH. And here’s Dodo beating SH after a few seconds of analysis.
First off, the first video isn't translated, so I have no context on what's going on or how Thouser's precog is "4 times greater" than Shining Hopper (who'd need his own precog with evidence) or how this 4 times difference would even ******* matter in the context of an entirely different verse that isn't Zero-One. Which it doesn't.

Second off, I can't watch the second link.

Okay so, in the profiles for Z1 and Thouser, they both have exact values for their precog. The Shining Arithmetic can create 250K predictions in a second while the Thouser Signal can make 1 million per second.

It basically shows Dodo being overwhelmed in the first few seconds before his analysis is complete and he beats Aruto

I'd like scans/videos for those precog values, but if that is indeed the case, why are you treating it as if a 4 times difference is something so infinitesimal to make the precog seem better? The difference between 250,000 and 1,000,000 is 750,000, so like, that's actually an enormous and it'd make sense why someone would lose with it...?

And okay, that's not very impressive nor does it really bring anything new to the table.

Back