• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Schwi (No Game No Life) Profile Creation

Schwi
Already made Schwi sandbox, so page creation should be possible:

Her AP need to be calculated:
Holou
  • Rework her profile, make it same like Artosh, since she's Old Deus too.
Holou sandbox:

Artosh
  • His Tier must be scaled to Jibril

Edit: Added some feats and visual evidences from her AP to be calculated, also added Holou and Artosh stuff

Last edited:
I start to cry just remembering the movie.
Extraordinary Genius (She is one of the Prüfer, so she is particularly good at analysis, she could absorb and process data and intelligence very quickly and act in the appropriate manner. Is able to assess a situation and react accordingly at blazing speeds, when playing chess with Riku, she was able to record any new moves, assess the situation, and proceed correspondingly when presented with the same position in the future. As an Ex-Machina, at least can comparable to Shiro and Sora in chess, of which the former can calculate 10120 possible chessboard states and defeated a chess computer program that defeated grandmasters 20 times in a row)
Anyway, her intelligence should be "At Least Genius" and I would like to know where you get that she should be comparable to shiro and sora in chess? If there is no evidence of that then simply remove that part and rate her as "At Least Genius"

Everything else seems fine.

Edit. If you have questions/doubts about intelligence ratings, just bring them here and either Ant or I will give you a solution.

Last edited:
I start to cry just remembering the movie.
Extraordinary Genius (She is one of the Prüfer, so she is particularly good at analysis, she could absorb and process data and intelligence very quickly and act in the appropriate manner. Is able to assess a situation and react accordingly at blazing speeds, when playing chess with Riku, she was able to record any new moves, assess the situation, and proceed correspondingly when presented with the same position in the future. As an Ex-Machina, at least can comparable to Shiro and Sora in chess, of which the former can calculate 10120 possible chessboard states and defeated a chess computer program that defeated grandmasters 20 times in a row)
Anyway, her intelligence should be "At Least Genius" and I would like to know where you get that she should be comparable to shiro and sora in chess? If there is no evidence of that then simply remove that part and rate her as "At Least Genius"

Everything else seems fine.

Edit. If you have questions/doubts about intelligence ratings, just bring them here and either Ant or I will give you a solution.
Thanks for your input.

It was from Volume 9, it was shown that Ex-Machina could match Kuuhaku in chess.

—Chess. The textbook example of a finite, zero-sum, two-player game with perfect information. But the introduction of the randomly flashing squares made this a game with imperfect information. This made the complexity of the calculation recede to the limit—of perfectly imperfect play.

When could you strike? You couldn’t tell that much exactly.Where should you strike? You couldn’t say the risk until the square actually flashed.

When would you strike? The risk of having the squares you would strike known was no small matter.

Would you really strike? Or would you make them think so and use it against them?

And so the 10^120 possible games of chess came to approach infinity. But the real problem sure as hell wasn’t that. Sora smirked.

“So far we’ve played eight rounds, over seven hundred moves. And you still can’t successfully analyze the patterns of our play…or rather!”

How far had he managed to read into the psychology of machines? He spoke to mark the heart-pounding challenge he’d set for himself, as a gamer and as a person—thus.

“The more you analyze us, the more powerful we get… That’s what you don’t understand, and that’s the real problem, right?”…For an instant, less than a moment, tantamount to nothingness—Emir-Eins’s hand perceptibly…stopped. It proved that all the units, even Einzig in the wall, had frozen. It proved that Sora had met the challenge—and he went on imagining what they were thinking.

Right. So the indeterminate nature of this game makes it maximally difficult to calculate. But in that case… Given that Sora and Shiro were under the same conditions, they were just as screwed in trying to calculate it. When a race was capable of analyzing and adapting to anything—growing infinitely—how could it be—? How could they keep losing round after round and have their every adaptation foiled?!
That’s what they were thinking, right? Sora snapped his piece down.

CHECKMATE. WINNER: “ ”. FIVE VICTORIES. “Pwned! That makes us 5–6! Two more and we'll hand it to you!”

“…B-Brother… Please… Let me, rest… I-I'm so, tired…”

The chessboard called the match, and Sora and Shiro celebrated, their voices smudged darkly with fatigue. Thirteen songs. Thirteen rounds. It meant they'd have to win both the rounds remaining. Ex Machina used all its sensors to analyze their voices and found that they were absolutely confident.

Are there any calculations as a basis for the statistics in your character profile page draft?

Durability: Large Island level (Capable of survive from Jibril's casual [Heavenly Smite])
You can remove "from" and change survive to "surviving".
But writing it this way might be better
Durability: Large Island level (Survived Jibril's casual [Heavenly Smite]).

Intelligence section could use reference to dictate which chapter in LN regarding ex machina being comparable to Sora and Shiro.

Rest looks great. Great Job
I fixed it. Thank you for your input, I really appreciate it.

Well, we do not scale anybody who can destroy a small town as Small Town level. They calculated energy outputs tend to differ wildly depending to the area, time spent, and type of destruction, so you always need accepted calculations, or it is just guesswork.

Ditto for geographically changing how a planet's surface looks, even if it tend to diverge less wildly.

You can ask for help via the thread linked below, if you wish:

You can ask for help via the thread linked below, if you wish:

Thank you for your suggestion, but can just leave it Unknown as her AP for now?

So it would be like this:
Attack Potency: Unknown (with Enderpokryphen)

I am just saying that it is much preferable if a few calculations are made to scale the character statistics based on the known feats. I could ask a few calc group members to help out if you wish.

Okay. Lots of requests there are never dealt with though, whereas they might listed to me. However, there are no guarantees for that either.

Can you assemble all of it into a single post please?

I do not know. I have very limited free time available. You should assemble or quote the relevant information if you want help from me and our calc group members.

Back