• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Holou profile creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The immortality justification has one extra closing bracket. You can remove that since it looks a bit off.
realm[1]), her true form exists in higher dimensions[5])
Reality warping might need to be limited as it's a by product of her ability.

Life manipulation needs justifications.

Looking at it, I am not sure if bfr would fit. Summoning is fine tho.

She might need a large size too, but I am not sure which type.

Speed: Likely Infinite (Superior to Jibril), Unknown
It should be "Unknown, likely infinite" - formatting. Anyway, I am not sure if infinite could work. Maybe something like this;
"Unknown, likely at least MH+, possibly infinite"?

Other than that, it looks great. Good job.

She embodies both doubt and trust, not just doubt so that should be fixed, also I think her AE (and all other Old Deus) should be flat out type 1 instead of type 2, likely type 1 because it has been stated that her true body has no physical form and the physical body that everyone can see and touch is nothing but her mere avatar (Vol 8)

Reality warping might need to be limited as it's a by product of her ability
Seems so

Life manipulation needs justifications
Thats her recreation, The Spiral Land have life within it.

Looking at it, I am not sure if bfr would fit. Summoning is fine tho.
Yeah summoning more make sense to me

She might need a large size too, but I am not sure which type.
Idk if they have Large Size, it's really never shown, except Artosh for his physical quintessence is bigger than Flugel

It should be "Unknown, likely infinite" - formatting. Anyway, I am not sure if infinite could work. Maybe something like this;
"Unknown, likely at least MH+, possibly infinite"?
I'm not sure for the speed part, since Old Deus is superior than lower rank. Maybe it should be like this?
At least Massively Hypersonic, likely far higher (Far superior to Jibril), Unknown

Other than that, it looks great. Good job
Thanks

She embodies both doubt and trust, not just doubt so that should be fixed, also I think her AE (and all other Old Deus) should be flat out type 1 instead of type 2, likely type 1 because it has been stated that her true body has no physical form and the physical body that everyone can see and touch is nothing but her mere avatar (Vol 8)
I forgot to add it, I'll fixed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back