• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm going to have to disagree, "Increased the information of existence himself, as if things that don't exist are coming to be" in this context has nothing to do with Info 2 per se, more like the being or whatever is being composed of information and is being born in a manner of speaking.
This could make sense
But this just seems like Omnipresence rather than any speed feat.
Immeasurable attack speed (Same as Artosh, she can kill a dragonia too)
Refer to my post above.
Seems fine.

I'm with Dereck here.
:blush~1:
:pepeBlush:

But this just seems like Omnipresence rather than any speed feat.
Oh, right. The dragonia does not exist as a whole plane, which could lead to it being omnipresent, but only as a fixed coordinate on the plane. So, if they want to defeat or destroy it, they need an attack that reach the coordinates of those in multiple time periods.

So, what about the attck that reached multiple coordinates, at multple time periods?
Okay, this seems more like the attack simply had the ability to affect the being itself and was not directly related to speed per se, but more to the nature of the being or the attack.

@DarkDragonMedeus sorry for the ping but mind you helping here with this possible Immeasurable feat?

Well, basically, it also has tough skin, which is even multi-continent attacks like Heavenly Smite still ineffective to destroy it. And even you hit it hard enough, it'll correct itself. So, what you need is a greater attack that spans multiple time periods to really take it down.

Artosh's Information Manipulation, as described, lacks internal consistency within the narrative. The mechanism by which information is manipulated and its consequences appear to be arbitrary, leading to confusion about the rules governing this power.

Also, instead of manipulating information, Artosh could just have the ability to redistribute energy within his own being. This redistribution might mimic an increase in entity data without involving the creation of nonexistent elements.

Nah, as stated, it wasnt redistribute energy or such. The Ex-Machina already corrected your premise, yknow.

It is actually his very existence/information is coming to be, from nonexistence state, like non-existent things come into being.

Not only his information of existence, but things like mass, phenomenon, law, even concept are increased.
Nevertheless, every unit’s sensors produced the same conclusion—namely: that his mass was increasing. That concepts which enveloped the heavens, the earth, and the planet were taking shape and form.
“All units prepare the algorithm compiled by the Preier to combat the unknown—Lösen—!”
Before his eyes, still increasing in mass—a giant, a concept, a phenomenon, or perhaps a law. Before the true god who seemed likely to swell until heaven and earth were enveloped, Einzig issued his command.

A bit vague, it could be Immeasurable attack speed, but it also could be an attack with Temporal area of effect. Which aren't entirely the same thing they if they're attacking someone who exists in more than one temporal period, it's perhaps more like the latter.

Well, that is indeed plausible, given the context, its implications could be and lead to what you said. But, can't it at least be “possibly” in his case?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts that's much appreciated. I'm also looking forward to hearing from others too.

A bit vague, it could be Immeasurable attack speed, but it also could be an attack with Temporal area of effect. Which aren't entirely the same thing they if they're attacking someone who exists in more than one temporal period, it's perhaps more like the latter.
Agreed

If the dragonia exists in multiple points in time, I would take it primarily as an AoE until it showcases other properties of immeasurable speed (such as disrupting the causality of events [note: not causality manipulation, but the actual progression of events within the flow of time] and so and so). For me it's not even a possibly for this same reason.

Agreed with Dereck in regards to the info manip.

Welp then, I guess that conclusion seems reasonable.

I mean, looking at its ecology, thr Dragonia exists in multiple planes of time. It doesn't exist as a point but as a plane, thus making it being Temporal Omnipresent.

The Dragonia's body is described as a Deflation World, signifying it as a meeting point among times – a convergence of the past, present, and future. So, it can be clearly seen, as mentioned in the scan, that despite its ecology making it appear invincible in power contests, its own nature becomes a weakness. Since its present version is the center or convergence of the other times, which is, those times are interconnected. This means that despite its strong external defense, once breached, it would have fatal consequences for its very existence. Hence, in his case, it can be inferred that he just deleted the present version of the Dragonia, thus causing an impact on its other versions as theyre all linked at a certain point in time - the present.

I think I can support the information manipulation, the outright using of the word information there and how it breaks down everything it can't be beforehand makes me feel it fair to give it.

I have the same feelings on immeasurable speed, I think this might more be a case of range with these weapons or attacks that allow them to spread across time.

And I'm unsure on social influencing, I can't tell whether or not its recognition or something supernatural causing all these fear responses, if you could maybe give a scan of the greater context of that scene, I feel more comfortable in going either way.

I think I can support the information manipulation, the outright using of the word information there and how it breaks down everything it can't be beforehand makes me feel it fair to give it.

I have the same feelings on immeasurable speed, I think this might more be a case of range with these weapons or attacks that allow them to spread across time.
I see, thanks for sharing your inputs🙏
And I'm unsure on social influencing, I can't tell whether or not its recognition or something supernatural causing all these fear responses, if you could maybe give a scan of the greater context of that scene, I feel more comfortable in going either way.
Well, this is essentially not an ability that instills some kind of fear in people but more of recognition.

The people did not know that the boy was a One True God before he said his name. And thus, after that, it's like imagine an all-powerful god who has never shown his presence suddenly appearing in front of you.
—Steph appeared softly in the Assembly Hall, still wearing her skimpy maid outfit. That is—just as Shiro and Sora had made her dress and then left her.
“……Sora—no. Y-Your Majesty…you have a visitor.”
“Damn, you greeted a visitor in that getup? You’ve got guts.”
“…Steph, you’re amazing.”
“If it’s okay for me to change, why didn’t you say so! Wwaaaugh!”
Covering his ears from the weeping scream of Steph, Sora waved his hand.
“Ohh, yeah, sorry, sorry; so, go hurry up and fix yourself. Jeez, people are going to wonder about the quality of our country.”
“People are going to wonder about the quality of your head!”
However, without waiting for Steph’s guidance, a voice rang through the Assembly Hall.
“Aha-ha-ha-ha, it seems like you’re having a lot of fun here!”
Into the Great Assembly Hall, where Sora and Shiro, Steph, and the ministers were assembled. Tk, tk—walked a boy. Sora and Shiro recognized his face. It was unmistakable. He was the one—stretching his hands out of the computer—who had brought them into this world—
“…Well, if it isn’t the so-called God. How’s it hanging?”
“Oh, you. I’m not ‘so-called’; I am God.”
Scratching his head, aha-ha, the boy spoke.
“Come to think of it, I think I forgot to tell you my name—
“—Tet …that’s my name. It’s a pleasure, Blank.”
Wham! As soon as the boy said, “Tet,” the atmosphere in the room changed. The impact of the holy name? Everyone except two (Shiro and Sora) found their pores opening and sweat blasting out. The ministers shook with faces drained of blood, Steph with a body on the verge of collapsing. Yet without his seeming to take a whit of notice of them.
“What you think of my world? Does it tickle your fancy?”
“Yeah, you’ve got a great aesthetic. Our God ought to take some lessons from you.”
“…Nod, nod.”
Watching Sora and Shiro sassing God, everyone around felt their hearts squeezed almost hard enough to rupture.
—The one standing before them was the One True God—Tet. He who had the authority to erase the world and make a new one on a whim. But Tet himself just smiled back with no sign of concern.

Back