• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
This was made on request, I don't know either of these characters. So no story to be seen here.

Brunhilde Eiktobel vs Lancer (Brynhilder)

Both at 7-A.

Speed Equalized.

Brunhilde being a dishonorable human completely mitigated any love Brynhildr would have for her, so her NP is useless.

Brunhild uses nothing Magical so MR is also Moot.

Aside from that though, Brynhildr wins in both Skill, and AP, though not to a huge degree in the latter due to the scaling chain, at least 2x though.

Probably Brynhildr via that, not much else to say.

This match up again, huh. You really wants this one finished for once lol.

So the only difference between this and the first one is that Bryn is about x1.6 stronger than before. Everything else can probably be found on the first thread.

I am going to say I'm not fully sure if my Skill point is correct given Brunhild is >Kanzaki in skill

But Bryn's own Amp as well as her AP is enough to close it out I feel.

I imagine not unfortunately

She's still an absolute monster without her sword though

Not really

Schro did take it into account, but his main argument was AP, Skill and Versatility.

Well, i really want this to be concluded, but what is Eik win comdition here? If she does not have one, this isn't a stomp?

Bryn scales to a 300 megatons feat, Eik scales to a 101 Megatons feat, beating her to death will not be so simple.

Brun doesn't scale to 300 megatons she scales to 610.

Brun one shotted Kanzaki who fought Gabriel who is laughably above 101 megaton mages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back