• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Plot: I don't know something related to clowns probably
Lancer: 4
Joker (DCAU): 1
Incon:
Both are in character
Joker is at base
Joker is aware that Lancer has Soul Manipulation
Lancer is aware of Joker's laughing gasses
Fight is in the Dark World (You know, so Lancer doesn't instantly die)
Win via KO, Incap, or Death
Fighters start 25 cm away from each other
Speed is obviously equalized

Last edited:
Anyway concerning this fight, it’s a really interesting matchup. Joker has the AP advantage (Lancer’s 0.0756 tons of tnt vs Joker’s 0.01836 tons of TNT) Joker is far more experienced and intelligent as well has hax that Lancer can’t ignore however Lancer has danmaku, soul manipulation, and has his bike that provides him more mobility.

The interesting part is that both are knowledgeable of each other’s most effective hax. And considering the OP says they literally start 25 cm from each other either Lancer gets hit with Joker Gas or Lancer successfully screws over Joker with danmaku that Joker can’t dodge.

Now despite the fact Lancer has fairly powerful hax compared to Joker and has danmaku, Joker’s hax is just more efficient and effective as it will be in instant win for him, plus you gotta consider the fact that Joker has prior knowledge of Lancer’s abilities somewhat and he has a intelligence and experience advantage, so he would likely know to deal with Lancer pretty quickly.

I say Joker wins with mid difficulty. Poor Lancer is going to become a killing joke. Voting clown man

Anyway concerning this fight, it’s a really interesting matchup. Joker has the AP advantage (Lancer’s 0.0756 tons of tnt vs Joker’s 0.01836 tons of TNT) Joker is far more experienced and intelligent as well has hax that Lancer can’t ignore however Lancer has danmaku, soul manipulation, and has his bike that provides him more mobility.

The interesting part is that both are knowledgeable of each other’s most effective hax. And considering the OP says they literally start 25 cm from each other either Lancer gets hit with Joker Gas or Lancer successfully screws over Joker with danmaku that Joker can’t dodge.

Now despite the fact Lancer has fairly powerful hax compared to Joker and has danmaku, Joker’s hax is just more efficient and effective as it will be in instant win for him, plus you gotta consider the fact that Joker has prior knowledge of Lancer’s abilities somewhat and he has a intelligence and experience advantage, so he would likely know to deal with Lancer pretty quickly.

I say Joker wins with mid difficulty. Poor Lancer is going to become a killing joke. Voting clown man
Counted, also bump

not sure if you wrote something wrong, but

0.07 tons > 0.01 tons.

Lancer has the AP advantage, not joker.

Hm... Joker Vemon, IMO, seems like a good win-con and Lancer and Joker's closeness doesn't help, so... I'mma side with Joker and vote for him for now until there are convincing arguments made for Lancer.

Jokerpoisonsachildandwatcheshimdieaslowpainfuldeath.mp4
Funny, but a single hit from lancer cripples the joker beyond belief.

Lancer scales to 0.07 tons, while joker scales to 0.01 (assuming the numbers given above are correct)

that gives Lancer a 7x advantage. he's a moment away from one shotting joker.

Lancer has prior knowledge, so who's to say he's going to stand there and let joker spray him? he can move backwards, and has shown to do so. lancer is gonna put distance between them then abuse the clown with magic (which, kills him pretty close considering he's 7x stronger AND ignores durability)

Funny, but a single hit from lancer cripples the joker beyond belief.

Lancer scales to 0.07 tons, while joker scales to 0.01 (assuming the numbers given above are correct)

that gives Lancer a 7x advantage. he's a moment away from one shotting joker.

Lancer has prior knowledge, so who's to say he's going to stand there and let joker spray him? he can move backwards, and has shown to do so. lancer is gonna put distance between them then abuse the clown with magic (which, kills him pretty close considering he's 7x stronger AND ignores durability)
Good point, this is pretty even tbh both of them have a method of instantly destroying the other

i might aswell ask this.

how does Joker activate said gases? is it a grenade or something?
I can't find any info on that and it seems to vary depending on the incarnation, but it's safe to assume 25 cm is close enough for him to use it.

I can't find any info on that and it seems to vary depending on the incarnation, but it's safe to assume 25 cm is close enough for him to use it.
no, HOW does he use it. this close he obviously can use it. i wanna know HOW.

if he has to use a grenade for example, Lancer can back up before joker can toss it at him. looking at the intelligence section, it seems its a chemical. meaning it's likely a physical object he has to take out and throw at lancer. but again, i have no idea how he uses the gas.

if he has to use a grenade for example, Lancer can back up before joker can toss it at him. looking at the intelligence section, it seems its a chemical. meaning it's likely a physical object he has to take out and throw at lancer. but again, i have no idea how he uses the gas.
Again, I can't find any info on it.

Again, I can't find any info on it.
Nvm I just found something on the DCAU wiki. It says that the Joker Venom was used in these ways:
  • Introduced into food or beverages
  • Hidden in hygienic products
  • Injected into the bloodstream
  • Applied to projectiles (bullets or darts)
  • Aerosol form (gas, smoke, or mist)

Ohhhh, the wiki considers them the same thing. That explains it.
oh, well that answers my questions.

voting lancer. Lancer can likely gain distance on joker (considering he can easily move backwards and such) before he can introduce the chemical to lancer, which will end with lancer abusing joker with danmaku thats 7x higher than his durability.

voting lancer. Lancer can likely gain distance on joker (considering he can easily move backwards and such) before he can introduce the chemical to lancer, which will end with lancer abusing joker with danmaku thats 7x higher than his durability.
Yeah I thought Joker had the AP advantage. Considering Lancer has the advantage and the points that have been brought up I’ll change my vote to Lancer FRA

Yeah I thought Joker had the AP advantage. Considering Lancer has the advantage and the points that have been brought up I’ll change my vote to Lancer FRA

Both counted

Does Joker get all his commonly seen equipment?

Luckily I am well aware.
And have even done the work of gathering stuff for future CRT's (In general I mean, mostly Batman, but I got some Joker clips saved as well).

Giant **** off bombs
Has sharp throwing cards that he's quite skilled with, they also explode, into sleeping gas
More exploding cards
Grenade
Joker gun
floaty tube
His pin expels lethal toxins and what not
Toxin bomb
Joker grenade toxin variant
Toxin gun
rubber chicken toxin thingy

From just the first show and sequel, ignored a few I doubt he'd bring to a fight like a joker toxin pizza box, or things like laughing fish. Though do note, he has a fuckton of toxin and gas variants, from laughing, to straight up "you die".

He also has the jokermobile but assuming he don't got that here.

Last edited:
Luckily I am well aware.
And have even done the work of gathering stuff for future CRT's (In general I mean, mostly Batman, but I got some Joker clips saved as well).

Giant **** off bombs
Has sharp throwing cards that he's quite skilled with, they also explode, into sleeping gas
More exploding cards
Grenade
Joker gun
floaty tube
His pin expels lethal toxins and what not
Toxin bomb
Joker grenade toxin variant
Toxin gun
rubber chicken toxin thingy

From just the first show and sequel, ignored a few I doubt he'd bring to a fight like a joker toxin pizza box, or things like laughing fish. Though do note, he has a fuckton of toxin and gas variants, from laughing, to straight up "you die".

He also has the jokermobile but assuming he don't got that here.
Wait, doesn't Lancer has inorganic physiologically?

Back