• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nah, you're probably thinking of Undertale characters, Darkners have never been stated to have inorganic physiology.
Nah, I just saw Spamton page a lot ago and saw the inorganic thingy, thought it's everyone's basic ability

Technically darkner physiology is completely unknown, and it might not even be the same for all of them, but we do know that they are just inanimate objects created by determination

oh, well that answers my questions.

voting lancer. Lancer can likely gain distance on joker (considering he can easily move backwards and such) before he can introduce the chemical to lancer, which will end with lancer abusing joker with danmaku thats 7x higher than his durability.
I agree, Lancer's abilities are more reliable then Joker's
Gonna vote Lancer too.

Luckily I am well aware.
And have even done the work of gathering stuff for future CRT's (In general I mean, mostly Batman, but I got some Joker clips saved as well).

Giant **** off bombs
Has sharp throwing cards that he's quite skilled with, they also explode, into sleeping gas
More exploding cards
Grenade
Joker gun
floaty tube
His pin expels lethal toxins and what not
Toxin bomb
Joker grenade toxin variant
Toxin gun
rubber chicken toxin thingy

From just the first show and sequel, ignored a few I doubt he'd bring to a fight like a joker toxin pizza box, or things like laughing fish. Though do note, he has a fuckton of toxin and gas variants, from laughing, to straight up "you die".

He also has the jokermobile but assuming he don't got that here.
Just watched the bomb clips and holy shit those bombs are potent as hell

Back