• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark Discussion Thread

And who can forget the story "Wonderful Sausage" blunt should be on VBW tbh

Samuel Blunt...huh? Seems...questionable sadly. He is a human, who a fat kid could run from. At best I think he would be 10-B or 10-A physically, 9-C with weapons. Maybe he could be fine, idk.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Sorry, just past experiances really made me hesitent. Yeah then adding Blunt would be fine. Might need a picture though.
Im not sure if there is a picture of blunt really

Not in the book, I know that. Just saying is there fanart or other art in reprints of the books (Usually the next best thing, right?)? I doubt it though.
I doubt if blunt will be in the film though

I just cannot wait for the movie to come out it all seems very good with the trailers

Btw the only thing Samuel Blunt has is Weapon Mastery at best. I am not sure if that consitutes a profile....then again I am a supporter of Welcome to the Game

Here is a WIP anyway:

Blunt mixed his new sausage meat with pork, then seasoned it with salt and pepper, added some sage and thyme and a bit of garlic. To give it a special flavor, he smoked it in his smokehouse for a while. He called it "Blunt's Special Sausage." There was such a demand for this new sausage that Blunt bought the best hogs he could find and started raising his own pork. He also kept a sharp lookout for humans who might make a tasty sausage meat.

== Summary ==
Samuel Blunt is the main antagonist of the short horror story, Wonderful Sausage.
==Powers and Stats==
Tier: 10-A physically, 9-C with weapons
Name: Samuel Blunt

Origin: Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

Classification: Killer, murderer, human

Powers and Abilities: Weapon Mastery

Attack Potency: Athlete level (Easily overpowers full-grown adults), Street level with blades

Speed: At least Human level

Lifting Strength:
Above Average Human (Casually overpowers overweight adults)

We've had other barebones profiles though so I don't see a problem. I've seen ones where characters only have superhuman physical characteristics

And does the thing from the short story "Is something wrong?" could have powers? i think it might have flight and type 0 large size

I really, really want to add the monster from that story...but not sure we can use the illistrations as canon. If we can I will make him a profile cause size I could get calc'ed into a tier.

I really, really want to add the monster from that story...but not sure we can use the illistrations as canon. If we can I will make him a profile cause size I could get calc'ed into a tier.
And i really do wonder if the film in the future will give the woman any powers there should be a key for the books and the movie when its out

You ave been busy huh. Lol I was planning to add some of those triggered jk.
They seem ok though :)
i would not mind if you use them but you can edit them a bit if you want i cannot make profiles im not allowed to by ant

Sans2345 said:
You ave been busy huh. Lol I was planning to add some of those triggered jk.
They seem ok though :)
i would not mind if you use them but you can edit them a bit if you want i cannot make profiles im not allowed to by ant
Aw why man?
Im not sure

Man, I saw this and thought it was a thread for telling scary stories. Then I clicked on it and realized it was a series thread. I was curious so I looked up the series and I remembered that I read these books. Man, they scared the hecc out of me when I was young. I had trouble going to sleep lol

Back