• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark Discussion Thread

Most of the stories are really short and the artwork is amazing so I recomend checking them out on your free time. Most, if not all, are on YouTube with the art used in the video.

Christian Higdon said:
Okay, I'll try and do so.
To start off i recomend reading the big toe, the dream, is something wrong and wonderful sausage they are all classics

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Most definantly :)
Um, we have a problem whenever i click on the thing to go to his profile in the verse profile it goes to the thing from marvel

We should really have a key for the monsters that appear in the movie with the woman from the dream with a key from the book series and the movie

And btw the name of the monster in the last trailer is called "jangly man" and i believe it might be a new monster in the movie universe and i don't think there was a story of the jangly man so that proves he is a new monster that appears in the 2019 film
SCARY STORIES TO TELL IN THE DARK - Jangly Man 15 - Super Bowl Spot - HD
SCARY STORIES TO TELL IN THE DARK - Jangly Man 15 - Super Bowl Spot - HD

So far the woman from the dream should have superhuman physical characteristics and dream manipulation, also do you know if the spider thing from "The Red Spot" Has any powers and abilities?

She is the ghost of a young woman, so it isn't really transformation, as she is her normal form. Invisibility is possible, but imo seems more like teleportation.

Back