• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark Discussion Thread

@HeadlessKramerGeoff777 Watched the movie harold has Transmutation being able to turn humans into scarecrow like beings and has possible teleportation, the pale lady has Spatial Manipulation and Absorption being able to absorb humans, the monster from the big toe should have type 7 immortality due to one of the characters calling it as a corpse.

Alright, whose the wise guy who made 2 Pale Lady profiles?

There are 2 Pale Lady profiles. One with a closing bracket and one without. I've already contacted someone to get rid of the bracketed one because the other has more accurate stats.

So am I deleting the dream manip one or not

I have no idea which one is more accurate. Ovens said the dream manip one is but I can't verify

My Reasons for My versio

-The closet thing to spatial manipulation or "Seemingly manipulated and changed the look of rooms" was her changing the lights from white to red (Light Manipulation)

-We see her appear in multiple places making it look like she was coming from every direction (Teleportation or a really weird form of duplication)

-Chuck himself stated that she had a dream about her. Even the quote from the original page indicated this (Dream Manipulation)

-Absorbing feats (Or the "Killing boy feat") can't go with AP (Because thats how she killed Chuck), however she did overpower him by getting a hold of him to where he can't escape before absorbing him, probably making him 10-A, not 9-C

-No feats to indicate Superhuman Physical Characteristics or High stamina

-The Original just looked bad (Also stated by Jackythejack) and was missing some categories (Example: Tier 9)

Light manip is just a no. The hospital just naturally has red lights during an alarm.

Everything else is fine.

Light manipulation removed

At least it made more sense then spatial manipulation because it actually actually happened and we can at least stupidly assume it was caused by her because it started when she appeared and that it actually happened in the movie.

Film version should be a seperate profile and has it's own set of abilities.

Again, the books and the movie are two different canons.

Back