• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCARLET WITCH AND THE GRIEVER Revisions

How?? What about her domain that exists at the void in Scarlet witch series?
Well, he describes the reason he liked her original appearance, the one he built upon. Naturally, I can't prove it, but his statement doesn't prove anything either.

Honestly, no idea about void. I might assume that it is the case of talking about higher abstract that stays in the said void, as Prof mentioned, by its such a throwaway line in a single scan, I don't know. What void, what domain? Oblivion maybe? Who knows.
Wasn't everything came from the Big Bang?

•Chaos magic, often referred to as (Primordial Chaos), is believed to have existed before all creation and played a role in forming everything, Spider-Man Vol. 4 .Annual 001 (2023) including possibilities and Orders. The Waiting Room, a space where magic lives and grows, was crafted from Chaos magic. Since Chaos magic existed before the laws of magic were established, it is not limited by these laws. And don't ignore the fact that the WHR is life and death and the WTR is a space in between it.
I honestly don't see where you get the "all Creation". All possibilities time and time again were said to be akin to What-Ifs, all that can be. Like the Queen of Nevers too. All pretty consistent with statements of Wanda being able to stop the death of Creation. If you backtracked from this one - sure, I guess. But all Creation is still only Eternity, not the White Hot Room, in this context.
And I don't see Chaos Magic existing before laws of magic. The Fifth was said to create all magic. And I think you are confusing about Spider-Man scans, which clearly talk about in universe events and magics, not the before First Firmament spark.
The ability originated from its inherent composition edge. Why is this considered an outlier? The Edge of Reality first appeared in Silver Surfer v7 (2014). How is it classified as an outlier?
My understanding is that the outlier is specifically carving out the Queen's heart, as it states "And in that moment when anything could happen... something terrible did".
Was the Edge ever even clashed physically with anything? The best it has is unknown durability.

Well, he describes the reason he liked her original appearance, the one he built upon. Naturally, I can't prove it, but his statement doesn't prove anything either.

Honestly, no idea about void. I might assume that it is the case of talking about higher abstract that stays in the said void, as Prof mentioned, by its such a throwaway line in a single scan, I don't know. What void, what domain? Oblivion maybe? Who knows.
•At least the Void might be in the Far Shore, this should assume her as Omniversal-state that exists on the Outside. She's even stated that she's beyond the bounds of the Cosmos. But if you still assume her as Universal-state, at least her Universal-state should scaling to ' Likely H1-A '

•He’s saying that while she is all-powerful, she is not all-knowing, which limits her ability to cross dimensions. This means that although she might have the power to cross dimensions, but her nature as an abstract entity that waiting for the end of everything, outside of creation itself, might restrict her. Her nature is waiting for the time to drawn her to the Cosmos. Due to the fact that she's able to travel to the Mystery, the Land of Shouldn't be Couldn't be, and access the Edge of reality that exists outside of the Cosmos itself. I'm pretty sure this is the Griever (Omniversal-state).

•And this context might be a good reference to Omniversal-Griever
I honestly don't see where you get the "all Creation". All possibilities time and time again were said to be akin to What-Ifs, all that can be. Like the Queen of Nevers too. All pretty consistent with statements of Wanda being able to stop the death of Creation. If you backtracked from this one - sure, I guess. But all Creation is still only Eternity, not the White Hot Room, in this context.
And I don't see Chaos Magic existing before laws of magic. The Fifth was said to create all magic. And I think you are confusing about Spider-Man scans, which clearly talk about in universe events and magics, not the before First Firmament spark.
•Chaos magic is often assuming as Chaos, or Primordial Chaos, which predates all creation. Everything is believed to have begun with the Big Bang, Chaos war #4 and the concept of Chaos exists even before all of creation. The universe and the rest of the Multiverse began with the Big Bang. If Chaos is the first building blocks of existence, it represents the earliest primordial spark of cosmic understanding and happenstance ,the impossible improbable itself. It embodies the ' possibility ' of both, neither, and everything in between, serving as a force that moves between life and death. Therefore, Chaos is also one of the forces that contributed to the creation of the Big Bang in some way. Chaos magic cannot be limited to creating just a single universe when all of the Multiverse began with the Big Bang.
My understanding is that the outlier is specifically carving out the Queen's heart, as it states "And in that moment when anything could happen... something terrible did".
Was the Edge ever even clashed physically with anything? The best it has is unknown durability.
Yes, it does withstand the spells from Scarlet Witch, The Living Darkhold, who should be at least Low 1-A, Likely far higher. Additionally, considering that the Edge was able to cut through the Never Queen initially, and the Never Queen can heal herself afterward, this seems to be make sense ,not an outlier.

Back