• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCARLET WITCH AND THE GRIEVER Revisions

This was a strange story though. The Griever only blew up a few city blocks with one of her full force attacks against Wanda and was also hurt by Quicksilver and slowed down by Polaris.
Her purpose was to ended Wanda, not the entire cosmos ,and Wanda is not that huge.Quicksilver can damage the Griever because Scarlet Witch casts her hex to make the impossible possible. And Polaris can slow her down because The Griever haven't use her full potential yet, not until the Scarlet witch join the battle.

I was the one who made her profile in the first place, there was one Universal Griever who appeared intermittently across Fantastic Four (2018), with her having 1-2 Omniversal appearances in Overspace. I simply placed the statements about her embodying heat death in her Omniversal Key to better stress her true function, literally every scan below which is used in her Omniversal Key is a statement made around her Universal Form. Btw, did you read all Griever’s appearances in Fantastic Four (2018)?

Hey, do you believe the Griever who appeared in that story, within the normal base Universe, was the Omniversal True Form Griever? One thing I wanted to point out first is that the Griever there seemingly can’t cross dimensions without aid of equipment, which was a weakness of Universal Griever from Fantastic Four (2018).
•But she has confirmed many times in Scarlet witch series, that this is The Griever, who will end everything, every universes. She is The Griever that existed along with the Never Queen, exists beyond space-time. The Scarlet witch has changed the set path of the end of everything that's why she came to her. How is this her Universal-state?

•She existed at the void, she destroyed the Edge of reality.All of this should make her H1-A. Or her Universal-state will be H1-A??

•I never saw her Omniversal-form stated that she could,or ever cross dimensions. Even when she appeared at the Overspace, she was summoned.

• Even The Never Queen stated that she is heat death of all creation, not her manifested body.

Last edited:
around her Universal Form. Btw, did you read all Griever’s appearances in Fantastic Four (2018)?
Yes, I did-- and I have a suspicion about the Griever's profile.

•You use all of her Omniversal-form statement from her manifested body?

•We all know that the Griever exists beyond space-time just like her sister, the Never Queen-- So why does the Griever have her Universal-state when she exists beyond the cosmos, whereas the Never Queen never has a Universal-form? I didn't meant to attack you or anything, I respect your opinion. But has the Griever ever stated that she has a Universal-form? Or she did not have one, like her sister?

Yes, I did-- and I have a suspicion about the Griever's profile.

•You use all of her Omniversal-form statement from her manifested body?

•We all know that the Griever exists beyond space-time just like her sister, the Never Queen-- So why does the Griever have her Universal-state when she exists beyond the cosmos, whereas the Never Queen never has a Universal-form? I didn't meant to attack you or anything, I respect your opinion. But has the Griever ever stated that she has a Universal-form? Or she did not have one, like her sister?
Checking on Never Queen profile, she had two key at one point. Am sure Ultima forgot about her.

All abstracts have Universal State.

Hey, do you believe the Griever who appeared in that story, within the normal base Universe, was the Omniversal True Form Griever? One thing I wanted to point out first is that the Griever there seemingly can’t cross dimensions without aid of equipment, which was a weakness of Universal Griever from Fantastic Four (2018).
I think that it seems more likely to have been the universal Griever in that case, but do not know if the writer cared about inconsistencies such as that Quicksilver was beating up an entity that is supposedly stronger than multiversal Eternity.

Her purpose was to ended Wanda, not the entire cosmos ,and Wanda is not that huge.Quicksilver can damage the Griever because Scarlet Witch casts her hex to make the impossible possible. And Polaris can slow her down because The Griever haven't use her full potential yet, not until the Scarlet witch join the battle.
•But she has confirmed many times in Scarlet witch series, that this is The Griever, who will end everything, every universes. She is The Griever that existed along with the Never Queen, exists beyond space-time. The Scarlet witch has changed the set path of the end of everything that's why she came to her. How is this her Universal-state?

•She existed at the void, she destroyed the Edge of reality.All of this should make her H1-A. Or her Universal-state will be H1-A??

•I never saw her Omniversal-form stated that she could,or ever cross dimensions. Even when she appeared at the Overspace, she was summoned.

• Even The Never Queen stated that she is heat death of all creation, not her manifested body.
Well, I am uncertain in that case. It may just have been standard Marvel Comics writer extremely inconsistent powerscaling.

I think that it seems more likely to have been the universal Griever in that case, but do not know if the writer cared about inconsistencies such as that Quicksilver was beating up an entity that is supposedly stronger than multiversal Eternity.
Scarlet witch just amped Quicksilver with her hex, she makes all the impossible possible.She is Ultimate Nexus, a being that can defy the Griever.

• I also have another questio. The Griever's domain is outside creation, it's the void. She is also powerful enough to destroyed the Edge of reality.So-- if you assume her as Universal-state, will her Universal-state be H1-A??

I also have another questio. The Griever's domain is outside creation, it's the void. She is also powerful enough to destroyed the Edge of reality.So-- if you assume her as Universal-state, will her Universal-state be H1-A??
Again, it's not uncommon for Universal Abstracts to describe their nature in the context of their true states and Omniversal function. For example:

•I understand, but what I was talking about was-- in the Scarlet witch comic series the Griever in this series exists at the void and she destroyed the Edge of reality. So should this scale her to H1-A?

• And talking about contexts. In this series not only just the Griever that mentioned herself to be the end of all things. The Scarlet witch, the Never Queen and the Wizard all of them mentioned that she is ' the end ' of all things, everything. Like-- many times, perhaps all the time that they have a conversation about her.

Back